starting strength gym
Page 1782 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 78212821682173217721780178117821783178417921832188222822782 ... LastLast
Results 17,811 to 17,820 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

FDA is working with usps to stop shipments of Ivermectin… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

This is interesting, in that the Postal Service here has intercepted one piece of mail with 12 ivermectin tablets sent to an individual. How much of this work can they actually do? Shall we find out?

Dr. McCullough goes 15 Rounds with Joe Rogan on the JRE about COVID-19 Truth.

#1747 - Dr. Peter A. McCullough - The Joe Rogan Experience | Podcast on Spotify

Your argument for mass injecting children at no risk of covid with a non vaccine but at best a short acting therapeutic is the polio vaccines? The polio vaccines that infected millions with SV40 that very well kicked off the cancer crisis of the 1960s? The whole polio hysteria that seemed to cease from the population with the stoppage of DDT spray? Why are you so adamant with injecting MRNA technology that has never been used on human populations before? Especially on children? Can you explain the explosions of heart inflammation in these innocent children? This is blind faith you have more orthodox than the most orthodox of Christians. This is lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    No. I am not anti-religious, but I don't like catholic (not the people, the institution) as it pretends to be pro-life, but any investigation of Catholic Church history will show that the papacy persecuted to death many Christians and Jews, anyhow that is not for now.

Here is an excerpt from that article. They use the word "may" a lot because they are not really sure. When I was a kid I was vaccinated for polio and that was with a live attenuated oral vaccine developed by Sabin, an experimental vaccine at the time, I survived others ended up with calipers and some in barometric chambers and some were affected by the vaccine itself. There is nothing new under the sun.

"Harm of vaccination in children may be enormous
    There were no deaths due to COVID-19 infection
    under the age of 20 until September 1, 2021. If children
    in this age group are vaccinated, it may cause death.
    Mortality risk from vaccination may be lower in children
    than people in their 20s."

If you drive a newer diesel truck, might want to stock up on DEF, global shortage incoming.

It seems "they" really don't like us driving. More climate hysteria behind this possibly, or maybe just part of China's plan for us?

Global Urea Shortage Could Park Diesel Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I hope she realizes that the rest of the country needs accountants.
    Good point, and it's been considered.
    Relocating is complicated by elderly parents, but I've encouraged her to freelance, or start her own business as a near term solution.

They need to cut off the supply of inexpensive and effective "off patent" medications to pave the way for the new miracle pill from Pfizer maybe?

It's only $700 more per dose than Ivermectin, and who knows, maybe it's the same medicine repackaged under a new patent? Hmm...

I don't know which district in Texas this guy represents, but the people there at least deserve credit for doing their part and sending someone with some sense to Washington. Haven't watched it all yet, and it's sad this guy's words will mean nothing, but he is on the right track for sure and I wish he could make more of a difference over there.

'If We Don't Stop It, This Country Will Not Survive': Chip Roy Issues Dire Warning On House Floor - YouTube

"Very Carefully Staged.". Damn, I used to like horses til now...

Very carefully staged? - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    It's too bad she was denied access to something that could really let her do that. Someone might have been so scared of her doing that to begin with that they wouldn't have driven her into the abyss.
    Irrelevant if she's decided to have suicide as the outcome. It's a shame she's chosen suicide as it's a wasted life, but if she's going to do that. The fact she didn't take out someone who had a hand in doing it to her is also a wasted opportunity.