starting strength gym
Page 1783 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 78312831683173317731781178217831784178517931833188322832783 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,830 of 30234

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

Ehhhh.. tussling on the street seems like a waste of time when police and politicians' family members are still tucked safely in their beds.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJustin View Post
    Your argument for mass injecting children at no risk of covid with a non vaccine but at best a short acting therapeutic is the polio vaccines? The polio vaccines that infected millions with SV40 that very well kicked off the cancer crisis of the 1960s? The whole polio hysteria that seemed to cease from the population with the stoppage of DDT spray? Why are you so adamant with injecting MRNA technology that has never been used on human populations before? Especially on children? Can you explain the explosions of heart inflammation in these innocent children? This is blind faith you have more orthodox than the most orthodox of Christians. This is lunacy.
    FJ mRNA tech has been used as far back as 2011 for anti cancer vaccines, it is not that new. The "monkey virus" was in the Salk vaccine, not the Sabin vaccine. DDT was thought to prevent polio, which of course it did not. DDT was for those folk back in those days as is Ivermectin today. In Texas in the 1940's kids were sprayed with DDT to prevent Polio and kill mosquitos, we probably were here and this is why perhaps one day I will die. Nothing in this world is perfect. Lunacy? We will in a mad mad world.

The earth has been plagued since the the day that Adam listened to his Mrs, what can you do? Someone has to cook the dinner even if it is apple pie.

This pretty much sums up what's going on, it's the chicken dance she does when the sociopath cannot interact with us plebes.

The chickens at the end are pure gold in my book, and in my book that's okay!

KAMALA HARRIS does the CHICKEN DANCE ? ? - Why was she flapping her arms like that? - YouTube

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2nd in command of the USA:

Watch Kamala Harris' awkward moment with electric car - YouTube

It's awkward because an electric car does not fill up in 3 minutes, it can take 30 minutes on a fast charge. The question you have to ask yourselves there in the States is, do you have the infrastructure to charge millions of electric cars at peak usage times? The irony is you are still going to need those dirty old coal fired generators charge a nation full of lithium batteries. Lithium is the Ivermectin of the car world, it is going to solve all your green house gas emissions.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It's awkward because an electric car does not fill up in 3 minutes, it can take 30 minutes on a fast charge. The question you have to ask yourselves there in the States is, do you have the infrastructure to charge millions of electric cars at peak usage times? The irony is you are still going to need those dirty old coal fired generators charge a nation full of lithium batteries. Lithium is the Ivermectin of the car world, it is going to solve all your green house gas emissions.
    We know, wal. It cannot work, and therefore it won't.

More importantly, the US Military cannot work either, because it has been completely infiltrated by the Left: Vice Chair JCOS Nominee Cool With Gender Advisers - Victory Girls Blog

In other words, if China wants Taiwan or Putin wants The Ukraine, they can just take them, while we're worried about transgender reassignment surgery.

No, we do not. And I believe charge times are far longer than 30 minutes, although I've been out of that industry for a few years. And I'm pretty sure a large number of Americans think electricity comes out of thin air, no need for fossil fuels or nuclear energy to power the grid, since unicorn farts work equally as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    And that's saying nothing about how badly those batteries can EXPLODE when they age too much. The one inside your phone is dangerous enough. When I was working on a repair shop, we had an aluminum trash can inside another aluminum trash can to hold batteries for disposal after we replaced new ones. I'm sure whatever is powering an entire car is an even bigger battery, and thus a bigger boom.

Coach, I wonder if an interesting topic might be "what kind of shit storm will we be in 12 months from now?"

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Coach, I wonder if an interesting topic might be "what kind of shit storm will we be in 12 months from now?"
    Depends entirely upon whether or not we're allowed to have an election in November 2022.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm not sure we have that much time.