starting strength gym
Page 1784 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 78412841684173417741782178317841785178617941834188422842784 ... LastLast
Results 17,831 to 17,840 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Take a look at this myocarditis retrospective in Nature. It has all the statistical naivete that is now typical of such reports. But here's what puzzles me: why are the most important columns of data in the paper -- the mRNA-1273 counts in Table 2 -- just a bunch of asterisks?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Take a look at this myocarditis retrospective in Nature. It has all the statistical naivete that is now typical of such reports. But here's what puzzles me: why are the most important columns of data in the paper -- the mRNA-1273 counts in Table 2 -- just a bunch of asterisks?
    its just in the footnote, i missed it too

* - fill in as required to align with your position

sorry Shiva i couldn't resist ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We know, wal. It cannot work, and therefore it won't.
    Well, it can work. If are really keen to buy an all electric car and save some C02 you could get a 1000W portable generator and put it in the trunk just in case you get range anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    FJ mRNA tech has been used as far back as 2011 for anti cancer vaccines, it is not that new. The "monkey virus" was in the Salk vaccine, not the Sabin vaccine. DDT was thought to prevent polio, which of course it did not. DDT was for those folk back in those days as is Ivermectin today.
    Was mRNA previously used to mass produce a duplicate spike protein from sars-cov-2 in the body? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say probably not. DDT wasn't directly administered to cure polio. It was used to kill off bugs that were believed to be a key transmission vector. Obviously, DDT had some nasty unintended side effects on the people who were supposed to be getting saved. Hey, maybe you should rethink your clever little analogy. Sounds like something else might be the DDT analogue in the current situation...

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    And that's saying nothing about how badly those batteries can EXPLODE when they age too much. The one inside your phone is dangerous enough. When I was working on a repair shop, we had an aluminum trash can inside another aluminum trash can to hold batteries for disposal after we replaced new ones. I'm sure whatever is powering an entire car is an even bigger battery, and thus a bigger boom.
    Have a look at the amount of water required to extract lithium out of the ground and you know who has most of that stuff? Your compadres down there in south America. Also Lithium is used for pharmaceuticals for folk with bipolar.

I cannot help but be amused: New unusual Omicron symptom revealed as common signs are DIFFERENT
    The “omicron” symptoms seem awfully like the flu or cold, but two things are more important than anything else - get your booster shots and cancel Christmas.

This is interesting, in that the Postal Service here has intercepted one piece of mail with 12 ivermectin tablets sent to an individual. How much of this work can they actually do? Shall we find out?
    I wasn't expecting my package of 100 tablets to arrive in Australia from India, but it did, via Sydney. Took about 3 weeks. I've ordered some more for friends, so hopefully it also gets here.

I have a mate in Queensland and that state is implementing segregation in a couple of days. I sent him a link to a hacker group on Gab that is providing fake vax certificates that you can customise and also fake check-in apps that work reasonably well. Of course we have to stand up and push back against this shit, but I guess there will be times when having ze papers will be less stressful. Visiting family in hospital, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Was mRNA previously used to mass produce a duplicate spike protein from sars-cov-2 in the body? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say probably not. DDT wasn't directly administered to cure polio. It was used to kill off bugs that were believed to be a key transmission vector. Obviously, DDT had some nasty unintended side effects on the people who were supposed to be getting saved. Hey, maybe you should rethink your clever little analogy. Sounds like something else might be the DDT analogue in the current situation...
    You know you could be right, but both DDT and Ivermectin have been used to try and control mosquito borne diseases, one for the outside and one for the inside. Ivermectin effectively turning your blood into a mosquito pesticide. However DDT in the old days was about all there was to control various infestations of insects, Ivermectin on the other hand was found to be effective in removing the parasite already in your blood. I have been to places where the mosquito is called a buffalo mosquito as it could sting trough jeans and spraying with those old fashioned hand sprayers around your house full of Baygon barely kept them away, I know because I use to do it.

(PDF) Effect of Ivermectin on Anopheles gambiae Mosquitoes Fed on Humans: The Potential of Oral Insecticides in Malaria Control

Ivermectin: a complimentary weapon against the spread of malaria?

Depends entirely upon whether or not we're allowed to have an election in November 2022.
    Even if they do let us have one, the backlash of a Republican victory could spell the end of things. Or Trump/De Santis in 2024 could.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    No, we do not. And I believe charge times are far longer than 30 minutes, although I've been out of that industry for a few years. And I'm pretty sure a large number of Americans think electricity comes out of thin air, no need for fossil fuels or nuclear energy to power the grid, since unicorn farts work equally as well.
    Pre-charged standardized cartridge batteries is almost a good idea. You drive over a pit or into a car wash looking thing and in 2-3 minutes fresh battery swapped in. Similar business model to small propane tanks.

The dead batteries get swapped out to a centralized charging plant were they get recharged overnight and distributed to local stations.

I think this was commercially tested on a small scale by an Israeli company without much success. I don’t know if standardization was too much of an engineering issue or the total efficiency was hideous.