starting strength gym
Page 1786 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 78612861686173617761784178517861787178817961836188622862786 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,860 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielAcorn View Post
    My family and friends think she doesn't understand 'data'. She's 'just a GP' who deals with people on an 'individual basis' and not at a 'population level'.

Incidentally, 'Sir Desmond' made a good anti-lockdown speech yesterday.

Anti-lockdown MP blasts new coronavirus laws - YouTube
    They’re actually correct, unless they’re not saying the right thing, then yes, they are only just a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Governor of Maine Activates National Guard to Staff Hospitals After Firing Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers
    I'm very glad I don't live in Maine. But it's good that they got what they voted for.
    While I have no data to support this, I imagine a large number of National Guard medical personal, are also medical personal in the civilian world. If correct, it's Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Is it avoiding showing data with just a few individuals to avoid the possibility of publishing identifying information?
    It seems so. The authors didn’t stop to think, “we’re not including any data whatsoever on the drug we identified as the greatest risk of myocarditis?”

In any case, here is the most important sentence of the Nature paper:
    The risks are more evenly balanced in younger persons aged up to 40 years, where we estimated the excess in myocarditis events following SARS-CoV-2 infection to be 10 per million with the excess following a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine being 15 per million.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I cannot help but be amused: New unusual Omicron symptom revealed as common signs are DIFFERENT
    The “omicron” symptoms seem awfully like the flu or cold, but two things are more important than anything else - get your booster shots and cancel Christmas.
    Those symptoms are what you can get when you have a hard work out at the gym. Dry throat, fatigue, muscles aches and pains and the sweats.

While the case loads are increasing daily here QR codes are being scrapped, masks mainly gone, open boarders again, the un-vaccinated allowed to wander about again, whereas a month or so ago they shut down the whole country for a few cases. It could be as it has been for the last two Christmases, get the folks hopes up and then shut them down again. Good tactic if you want to demoralize your good citizens.

This week in "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes!":

'The situation is dire'; Salvation Army facing toy, donation shortage ahead of holidays

Reminds me of all the emails I get from Red Cross asking me to donate blood, but that I must also absolutely positively wear a mask. How about you go fuck yourselves instead.

Coach, in response to my prior post regarding what kind of shit storm we might be in for 12 months from now, consider this:

This morning I was wondering about the scenario where Harris is being apparently ousted by her own. What if she steps down, the Hilda Beast gets installed as VP, then they 25th the cadaver in chief?

Just trying to think one step ahead of the criminals...

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    I wasn't expecting my package of 100 tablets to arrive in Australia from India, but it did, via Sydney. Took about 3 weeks. I've ordered some more for friends, so hopefully it also gets here.

I have a mate in Queensland and that state is implementing segregation in a couple of days. I sent him a link to a hacker group on Gab that is providing fake vax certificates that you can customise and also fake check-in apps that work reasonably well. Of course we have to stand up and push back against this shit, but I guess there will be times when having ze papers will be less stressful. Visiting family in hospital, for example.
    Don't suppose you could share the link as to where you got it? I'm a bit behind with keeping up with the Indian pharmacies that are reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    It seems so. The authors didn’t stop to think, “we’re not including any data whatsoever on the drug we identified as the greatest risk of myocarditis?”
    I think the practice is to include those data in the overall analysis but just avoid publishing the data from these categories.

In any case, here is the most important sentence of the Nature paper:
    Agreed. It would be interesting to see if myocarditis in vaccinated folks <40 occurs more frequently in people with comorbidities.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    There has been some speculation that pesticides themselves were actually a major causative factor in what became known as polio.
    Human history is a circle.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Coach, in response to my prior post regarding what kind of shit storm we might be in for 12 months from now, consider this:

This morning I was wondering about the scenario where Harris is being apparently ousted by her own. What if she steps down, the Hilda Beast gets installed as VP, then they 25th the cadaver in chief?
    I don't think that's how the procedure works.