starting strength gym
Page 1788 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 78812881688173817781786178717881789179017981838188822882788 ... LastLast
Results 17,871 to 17,880 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    The one thing bureaucrats love, the only thing they love, is rules and procedures.
    Love might be too weak a word to describe their zeal for rules and procedures. It is some next level religious fervor, glee, something heavy like that.

I forgot to mention the part where Pelosi steps down as speaker and HRC is installed as speaker.

HRC is not a member of Congress. Is that optional now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But you choose to believe the BBC??? And the USTR Office? I have been buying pharmaceutical products from the same Hindu guys for many years, and I have never gotten counterfeit medications from them. All worked as expected, from sildenifil to doxycycline. I dislike them intensely, but they have never sold me fake products, stolen money from me, or failed to deliver an order. What is your experience with them?

It's really pretty simple:

Australia, deaths by state:
    Victoria 1,280 -
    NSW 621 -
    Queensland 7 -
    ACT 14 -
    WA 9 -
    SA 4 -
    NT 0 -
    Tasmania 13 -
    Australia 1,948

The population of Australia is 25,902,500.

And here in the US, from the hero/bureaucrats at CDC:

Age/Infection Survival rate
    0-19 / 99.9973%
    20-29 / 99.986%
    30-39 / 99.969%
    40-49 / 99.918%
    50-59 / 99.73%
    60-69 / 99.41%
    70+ / 97.6% (non institutionalized, not in a care home)
    70+ / 94.5% (all)

It's never been about a virus. It's about power, control, and money. I know that this is very difficult to believe, but look at the numbers and try to explain them otherwise.
    I agree Rip. “They” say it’s also about the Health Services not being overwhelmed. I guess we’ll never know because they never allowed Covid to run its natural course and thus get trustworthy stats.

The mistake “they” make is trying to “disallow” it to run its course in the first place because humans trying to control Mother Nature never ends well for humans in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    I agree Rip. “They” say it’s also about the Health Services not being overwhelmed. I guess we’ll never know because they never allowed Covid to run its natural course and thus get trustworthy stats.

The mistake “they” make is trying to “disallow” it to run its course in the first place because humans trying to control Mother Nature never ends well for humans in the long run.
    But this still assumes that "they" are concerned about the disease. The virus is merely the excuse, and has been for almost 2 years.

But this still assumes that "they" are concerned about the disease. The virus is merely the excuse, and has been for almost 2 years.
    They are concerned about "the disease". But to them, "the disease" is us.

I believe being a member of Congress for the role of speaker is a tradition rather than a requirement.

Do you think if Covid was allowed to have run its natural course without any interventions right from the start that Texas’s and the USA’s hospitals would have been overwhelmed?

This is well done!
    Scotland Yard

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Do you think if Covid was allowed to have run its natural course without any interventions right from the start that Texas’s and the USA’s hospitals would have been overwhelmed?
    Absolutely not. No data indicates this as a possibility. Look at the IFRs. Of course, the hospitals in NYC are an exception. And hospital administrators like full hospitals.

__________________________________________________ ________________

And no matter what you think of Elon Musk, you've got to love the guy occasionally: Elon Musk is the hero we need today

Anti-capitalist demagogue Sen. Elizabeth Warren reacts with anger and envy, saying Musk ought to pay more taxes. Warren tweeted on Tuesday, “Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else.”
    “If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year,” Musk wrote to Warren.

Not that this will matter to Warren. She has the assumption — as in that incredibly upside-down use of the term “freeloading” — that everything really belongs to the government anyway, including Musk’s fortune.
    I know the guy takes government money. I'd rather he have it than Pocahontas.