starting strength gym
Page 1790 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 79012901690174017801788178917901791179218001840189022902790 ... LastLast
Results 17,891 to 17,900 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Hindu guys from India or the from the States? If from India how do you know what is in those pharmaceuticals? Have you had them analyzed? Most fake drugs have fillers in them with a small proportion of active ingredient, do you realize that?

Mark your an intelligent man, what the hell do you thing you are doing, can you buy from the Indian Cobra and not get bitten?
    I haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I haven't yet.
    Up to you Mark, remember these snakes are not like your Diamond Back, there is no warning before they strike.

Inside the deadly Pakistan counterfeit drug trade - YouTube

Scam online pharmacies selling fake, dangerous pills find opportunity in the pandemic - Louisiana Illuminator

India is now the best place to get substandard or fake medicines.

Thanks wal. Now here is Glenn's column today, a nice assessment of the current situation here in most of the states.

It's time to abolish 'emergency' COVID-19 powers

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Thanks wal. Now here is Glenn's column today, a nice assessment of the current situation here in most of the states.

It's time to abolish 'emergency' COVID-19 powers
    Well the emergency covid powers have been lifted here, but the omygod version has escaped and going like a wildfire so we might be getting them back shortly. It is not the case numbers that are concerning it is the old and folk with existing medical problems that will clog up emergency wards and expand the waiting list for planned surgeries that is the concern.

I hadn't thought about school board meetings with regard to this, but that just might be it. Or, I figured they are just preparing for when they do the next thing that pisses everyone off to finally wake the hell up.

Just a bunch of nonsense, the "Aussie Cossack" and other shit stirrers all they do is go out look for confrontations with police. It was a political stunt for the United Australia Party. About as useful as a three legged trotting horse.

Report out of Ontario, Canada for vaccine induced myocarditis and paricarditis rates.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines in Ontario

My Government has seen fit to ban drugs with long safety records and strong anecdotal indications of being advantageous against covid-19. Excuse me if I ignore someone saying I shouldn't go out of my way to find a supply of said drugs. My Father in law is high risk due to a liver transplant 5 years ago. I don't have a testing lab in my house to determine if the pills are indeed what they are labelled as, but I believe my Indian pills (placebo or not) are preferable to sitting back and having a whinge about the TGA's corruption.

Am I a desperate fool? Shrug. I have the horse paste as a back up, so maybe I am. Don't give a shit.

Subby, the brand is "Iverheal 12" i.e. 12mg. The box says it is manufactured by Healing Pharma India. Manufactured Sept 2021, expiry Aug 2024. Pills are in blister packs of ten. As i said, the first batch came through quick. I admit Aust Post may decide to get the sniffer dogs out, but I'm sure you'll do your own risk/reward and make a decision.

Cheers.

starting strength coach development program
    wal obviously still has PTSD from his time in India.