starting strength gym
Page 1807 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 80713071707175717971805180618071808180918171857190723072807 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,070 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I feel exceptionally inadequate asking this question... How do you shoot that stuff up your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do the nasal wash protocol that Peter McCullough stole from the Japanese: about a teaspoon of povidone iodine in a cup of warm normal saline. Caught early enough, it kills all of the shit in your throat before it gets to your lungs.

And what is the current Omicron death count?
    1 in the US, but they don't even put enough details to make it sound like anything other than "he tested positive for covid before he died."
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    We're hiring too. (Though, not as fun as being a coach!) I don't know any place that isn't. I've been working 14 and 16 hour shifts because like everywhere else we're short on help. I imagine I'm not the only forum member who could help hook you up. I even have an extra car just sitting out there I have to go and drive around the block every now and then to keep the seals from drying out. Let us know how we can help, dude. This is what networking and parallel communities are for.
    Thanks, I really appreciate that. Where are you and what place is this that's hiring? I don't know where I'm gonna go next, but essentially having to relocate as a couple instead of a single person adds more considerations.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I feel exceptionally inadequate asking this question... How do you shoot that stuff up your nose?
    Fill a coffee cup with it, stand over the sink, snort it up your nose, spit it out into the sink. You'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Amber Glass 1 oz Nasal Sprayer! EMPTY, Refillable, Travel Sized, Quality Glass for Saline Applications! (2 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JK7HK5X...3ZSGJX76ST0Y13

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | How Does Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus-2 Affect the Brain and Its Implications for the Vaccines Currently in Use | HTML

Abstract
    This mini-review focuses on the mechanisms of how severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) affects the brain, with an emphasis on the role of the spike protein in patients with neurological symptoms. Following infection, patients with a history of neurological complications may be at a higher risk of developing long-term neurological conditions associated with the α-synuclein prion, such as Parkinson’s disease and Lewy body dementia. Compelling evidence has been published to indicate that the spike protein, which is derived from SARS-CoV-2 and generated from the vaccines currently being employed, is not only able to cross the blood–brain barrier but may cause inflammation and/or blood clots in the brain. Consequently, should vaccine-induced expression of spike proteins not be limited to the site of injection and draining lymph nodes there is the potential of long-term implications following inoculation that may be identical to that of patients exhibiting neurological complications after being infected with SARS-CoV-2. However, further studies are needed before definitive conclusions can be made.

Fill a coffee cup with it, stand over the sink, snort it up your nose, spit it out into the sink. You'll figure it out.
    No not that way. You just need to take care that you don't cause an infection in your inner ear, you need water that has been boiled and sucking it back can cause inner ear blockage if your suck it back, it is better to use some sort of plastic bottle and just gently squeeze the fluid through. Don't put Beterdine (iodine) or Listerine mouthwash up your nose otherwise you will irritate the linings of your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    1 in the US, but they don't even put enough details to make it sound like anything other than "he tested positive for covid before he died."
    From the Washington Post: "The man, who tested positive for the omicron variant before his death, according to Harris County Public Health (HCPC), had previously been infected with the coronavirus and had underlying health conditions that made him particularly vulnerable."

starting strength coach development program
    Sounds horrible.....