starting strength gym
Page 1812 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 81213121712176218021810181118121813181418221862191223122812 ... LastLast
Results 18,111 to 18,120 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    If you are not willing to educate yourself on how to productively work with medical professionals, you will not likely to be self sufficient for your own medical affairs.

This site provides an enormous amount of specific and general ideas on how to be a better and more satisfied medical client. Unless you plan on living off the grid, you will likely need medical services at some time.

Like so many other topics ( self defense, disaster response, human strength), you can’t learn in the most dire situations. You need to prepare now.
    Absolutely none of what you said has anything to do with his canceling of medical insurance. He has no plans to see a doctor at any point in his life, which doesn’t mean he is making himself unable to pay for medical services in case he does need them.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

This is the United Kingdom government report on Covid19 released 9/17/21. I was curious if my logic is faulty here, or anyone else has noticed this. If you turn your attention to pages 19-20, you can see outcomes compared based on vaccination status. At the bottom of the chart are the death counts. If you look at total death counts for fully vaccinated (>14 days post 2nd dose), you can see 1613 deaths. If you look at unvaccinated, you can see 722 total deaths. For a grand total of 2335 total deaths. Of these 2 groups, this would mean 69% of deaths were fully vaccinated folks, and 31% would be for the unvaccinated folks.

Is my logic here sound or am I missing something?

Rip, what are your thoughts on the FDA/CDC scrapping PCR tests? Will this help us see an improvement in the overall situation or will they keep perpetuating enough bullshit to keep everyone scared?

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

This is the United Kingdom government report on Covid19 released 9/17/21. I was curious if my logic is faulty here, or anyone else has noticed this. If you turn your attention to pages 19-20, you can see outcomes compared based on vaccination status. At the bottom of the chart are the death counts. If you look at total death counts for fully vaccinated (>14 days post 2nd dose), you can see 1613 deaths. If you look at unvaccinated, you can see 722 total deaths. For a grand total of 2335 total deaths. Of these 2 groups, this would mean 69% of deaths were fully vaccinated folks, and 31% would be for the unvaccinated folks.

Is my logic here sound or am I missing something?
    I see that data. It's consistent with the fact that everything you need to know is right there in plain sight, and the media lies about it because they know we won't read the actual data -- we just eat the shit off of their plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
    Rip, what are your thoughts on the FDA/CDC scrapping PCR tests? Will this help us see an improvement in the overall situation or will they keep perpetuating enough bullshit to keep everyone scared?
    They are never going to give up a useful tool. Something else is going on.

In Fucking Deed something else is going on here, and I'm not one for bad language.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    As a former proud American, I'm beginning to doubt everything I've ever known or believed in.

And this is exactly what they want.
    You are doubting national pride. It's a good thing. That means you are an intelligent american as well. Not too many left of those these days.
    Proud to Be an American - YouTube

Just wait till the coof crisis wears out on we the people. Next will be the climate emergency and more mandates and lockdowns. After that, who knows? Alien invasion, meteor strike, nukes a flyin?

Whatever keeps people afraid, probably.

Sorry coach, but I'm pretty pissed off. I have 4 daughters, and repeatedly said please don't bring kids into this crazy world. I figured we might be able to live a few more years of "freedom," apart from the madness.

Well, now I have a wonderful 3 month old grandson and another on the way.

So instead of fading off into the sunset, now I will be helping to raise warriors.

Wish me luck.

Francesco, thank you. George had it right all along, people just thought he was being funny. Turns out the joke's on us.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    @ David.Lewis - are you a life insurance actuary?
    No.

starting strength coach development program
    https://www.voanews.com/a/australia-...-/6361651.html

Is this some hope for this place, or fool's gold?