starting strength gym
Page 1816 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 81613161716176618061814181518161817181818261866191623162816 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,160 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There is nothing in your linked data that addresses deaths or hospitalizations. Please clarify the source of this part of your post.
    Death numbers are from this link that GioFerrante provided. The numbers are from Table 5 on page 20. https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

Busted: CNN Reports First Omicron Death in Texas -- BUT HOSPITAL SAYS IT'S NOT TRUE (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I do too.

It is common to defend failed policy decisions with claims of “unintended consequences”, the modern language for “shit happens”. It implies good ideas were overcome by random factors. However, for example, “defund the police” was done intentionally with very predictable outcomes.

We have a lot happening with intended consequences and people should always point this out. Shit doesn’t always happen.
    Dude, your lockdown PC argument is unintended consequences.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. This place is an echo chamber of anti vax / anti government thought. Anyone in disagreement is ridiculed as a moron. Forums where groupthink is enforced by the culture of the environment aren’t healthy for debate.

Well, just had a really nice Christmas party with my extended family, from all over the country.

I'm pretty sure I was the only unvaxxed there out of 30 people, based on a brief dinner conversation when everyone was talking about vax after effects. They all know my thoughts on the subject.

Anyway, everyone greeted me with big hugs, including my 96 year old aunt, and no one once asked me about my status.

It's good to have a family of decent people who not only respect other's rights, but welcome them with open arms at the same time...

Coach, as you stated in your reply to the Jimmy Dore segment, it seems apparent that something else is indeed going on.

I'm beginning to think this shit storm we're living in isn't just about greed.

I think they really hate us plebes, there really aren't many other explanations for inducing mass psychosis around the world to divide and control everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Karl D. writes about the best topics and is often correct where only the best experts succeed. Another good article here. As a young man, dad, and husband, I am fully aware of this issue. The friends/family I know who are 30-40 years old will not be having kids. These people have a hard time keeping a job, relationship, or even a workout routine. I am not calling them lazy either, it just that their heads are so messed up with social media, recreational stuff, or don’t have the money to do what they really want. This topic runs deeper, but none of it looks good. The incoming immigrants will add to the population and make family units, but after the second generation that will be in jeopardy… like he points out in this article.
    I am not sure how this impacts national security, but it will.

Demographics Is Destiny in [Market-Ticker]
    Being in that age range, I know the difficulty. I feel like even younger people have it even worse. I can't put all the blame elsewhere, though. I allowed myself to believe in the wrong way to live for a long time to end up in this position now. I thought I didn't even want kids. Now I do, but the incentives from society still all point to not having them.

That myocarditis Nature paper I posted has been updated with more data. It now estimates that, for males under 40, the 2nd dose of any vaccine poses a greater myocarditis risk than COVID-19. Moderna, in particular, is an order of magnitude worse.

Associations were strongest in males younger than 40 years for all vaccine types with an additional 3 (95%CI 1, 5) and 12 (95% CI 1,17) events per million estimated in the 1-28 days following a first dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively; 14 (95%CI 8, 17), 12 (95%CI 1, 7) and 101 (95%CI 95, 104) additional events following a second dose of ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively; and 13 (95%CI 7, 15) additional events following a third dose of BNT162b2, compared with 7 (95%CI 2, 11) additional events following COVID-19 infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So there's someplace even the government of New York will not go? Hard to believe, actually.
    This has nothing to do with the government. This happened only because of the millions of concerned citizens of New York and the world for that matter, that brought this evil mandate to light.

New Zealand okays euthanasia for COVID patients - Catholic Herald

New Zealand Voluntary Euthanasia Law Comes into Effect

South Africa STOPS contact tracing and quarantine: Nation where Omicron took off will not make asymptomatic Covid sufferers isolate because containment of virus is 'no longer viable'
    South Africa STOPS contact tracing and quarantine:
    Asymptomatic Covid sufferers won't isolate

Got a 3 pack of azithromycin, along with my vitamins. Have the antibody appt for Tuesday, but will try to reschedule for today (Sunday).

Odd 'side effects'... My back is KILLING ME. I also have an incredibly upset stomach. In general, I feel like I do when I get a stomach bug, whole body aches and just blah. Throat hurts a little bit. I do have the iodine, but I think it's irritated my throat so I will stop that. I dont have IVM with me but can get some if needed. I left my liquid container (from the TSC) at home.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Best of luck. For the virus everything recommended here has worked for my wife and I, but we were into it by the time the iodine was mentioned. It may help you keep your taste and sinuses intact to try it early. It would be exceptionally worth it for either.

Facebook Now Censoring the British Medical Journal Because New Science Goes Against Pfizer’s Lies and Deception – New York National Review

Fiona Godlee, the editor of The British Medical Journal (BMJ), has written a letter to Facebook (Meta) CEO Mark Zuckerberg blasting him for the social media platform’s “inaccurate, incompetent and irresponsible … fact-check” protocols that we now know are just a censorship tool.

One of the oldest and most highly respected scientific journals in the world, The BMJ recently published a report entitled, “Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial” that calls into question the “science” behind Pfizer’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine.” Because the report does not unquestioningly praise the jabs as “safe and effective,” Facebook “fact checked” it and deemed it as containing “false information.”

Starting on November 10, Facebook users who tried to share the article encountered problems. Many were unable to share it at all while others say the post was flagged with a warning that stated: “Missing context … Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people.” Still others were prompted with warnings advising them to not try to share “false information.”

It turns out that Facebook contractor “Lead Stories” was responsible for all this censorship. After learning what had happened, Godlee ripped Zuckerberg a new one, highlighting the following points about the so-called “fact check” in her letter to him:

It did not present any assertions of fact that The BMJ article supposedly got wrong.
    It used the following nonsensical title: “Fact Check: The British Medical Journal Did NOT Reveal Disqualifying And Ignored Reports Of Flaws In Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Trials.”
    The first paragraph inaccurately labeled The BMJ a “news blog.”
    A screenshot of The BMJ report that Facebook posted with a “Flaws Reviewed” stamp over the top of it failed to identify anything false or untrue.
    It published the story on its website under a URL that contains the phrase “hoax-alert.”
    Lead Stories was contacted by The BMJ concerning these and other issues but the company refused to make any changes.
    The BMJ also tried to contact Facebook directly about removing the “fact check,” but was refused.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie View Post
    I wouldn’t hold your breath. This place is an echo chamber of anti vax / anti government thought. Anyone in disagreement is ridiculed as a moron. Forums where groupthink is enforced by the culture of the environment aren’t healthy for debate.
    As opposed to healthy debate in places like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, the AMA/CDC, comments threads on NPR/CNN/CBS/NBC/ABC/BBC/CBC/ABC, "peer-reviewed research," the offices of Hospital Administrators where doctors who prescribe ivermectin instead of remdesivir are threatened with termination if they don't toe the line of revenue generation for the hospital? Places like that? Little old SS Forums -- where everybody can say anything they want to say to each other without me censoring dissenting views, such as your paid-for support of the narrative -- are an echo chamber? We don't even run outside ads, and you think we are an echo chamber?

You, sir, are a moron. You might even be an actual Doctor. A Doctor Moron. Dr. Moron. Redundant, actually.