starting strength gym
Page 1822 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 82213221722177218121820182118221823182418321872192223222822 ... LastLast
Results 18,211 to 18,220 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Israel: Rafael Advanced Defense Systems workers unite against Green Pass: '''Trampling human rights''' | America'''s Frontline Doctors

A group of about 200 Rafael Advanced Defense Systems workers in Israel are refusing to cooperate with company Green Passport policy, reports the Israeli Hai Po news site. "The Green Passport has no epidemiological significance and exists solely to create unreasonable pressure on people to perform a medical procedure contrary to the principle of informed consent," said the ad hoc Green Dome group, which represents over 200 Rafael employees.

The group, which started with only a handful of people, grew in one day, with the decision to apply Green Passport restrictions in the Rafael compound. The group consists of vaccinated and unvaccinated workers, who want what they call the “incitement” to stop.

Group members say they know, as senior health officials know, that there is no epidemiological significance to the Green Passport, and that its very existence is intended solely to create unreasonable pressure on people to submit to a medical procedure. The workers maintain that it is important for them to preserve an island of sanity free from incitement and division.

The group emphasizes that there is no significance to a Green Passport, nor to weekly tests, whereas their choice to support or oppose discrimination is highly significant.
    Estimated 1 in 95 boys diagnosed with myocarditis in a California private school

Today, I heard from a parent of a child who attends Monte Vista Christian school that 3 children were diagnosed with myocarditis after they got the vaccine. The school has 855 kids. In autumn, the parent learned that 3 students had myocarditis.

Let’s do a little math.

The ratio of male to female rates of myocarditis is roughly 10:1 so it’s a good bet these were all boys. Roughly half the school are boys. There has never been a vaccine mandate at the school. So I’d estimate conservatively that 2/3 of the kids could have been vaccinated by then. So 855/2*2/3 = 285 vaccinated boys.

So the rate of myocarditis at the school by my estimate is 3/285 which is 1 in 95 boys.

This makes sense to me overall; it is not far from my 1 in 150 estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    One of my training partners didn't come to the gym tonight. Got a "booster" yesterday and has felt like shit since. 24 year old dude in perfectly good health. Got the shots and now the booster due to family pressure. Shit blows my mind.
    My friends wifes boss a true believer got his booster. All his lymph nodes in his body are swelled up and in pain. Yet he is still a believer. I guess it is survival of the fittest IQ test.

My best friend, double jabbed thanks to work blackmail, has been sick a week with the Rona. Wife (unvaxxed) didn't catch it; younger son was sick a day; older son - asymptomatic. He says no pharmacies will give him teh Ivermectin. I remember seeing the Indian pharmacy links here, but that'll take too long. I sent him the FLCCC covid treatment protocol. Anyone know places in MD where Ivermectin can be gotten? Or, how one goes about getting the animal variety? And what are the dosage adjustments again? He's 42 years old, probably obese (6 foot something, 280 ish pounds, no training and only exercise is through his work). Thanks in advance!

Here's his exact quote: "So ***** just got tested and doesn’t have Covid.
    Amazing. The person with the stupid vaccine has Covid the person without it whose been with me everyday and night doesn’t."

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    So after being the toughest on lockdowns and restrictions, some kind of common sense has come back to Australia and they've decided now is the time to push for herd immunity and to let the omicron strain become endemic.

Every state bar one is basically open, politicians are saying we are going to have hundreds of thousands of cases but based on the South African data they expect hospitlizations and deaths to be low with the caveat that as long as the hospital system is coping, there wil be no further lockdowns or restrictions.
    Hard to believe. They are giving up control? When are the elections?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Fair point. That will help for the first wave of young idealogues, but eventually the ammo runs out, but the supply of true believers is endless. They will keep streaming in by the trainloads from the urban centers to knock on the door of the farthest rural shack, just like in Communist Russia in the 20’s. Don’t make this any more difficult than it has to be, Rip. “Your” so called property is not your property, it belongs to the State as the kulaks found out. In today’s world, “your” body is not yours, it belongs to the State and the State will decide what is best.
    No, Tom, I do not belong to the state. I will decide what's best for me, and that's what I will do. I will not permit them to control me. I'm not interested in being alive as a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJustin View Post
    My friends wifes boss a true believer got his booster. All his lymph nodes in his body are swelled up and in pain. Yet he is still a believer. I guess it is survival of the fittest IQ test.
    There is a price to be paid for being a Good Little Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I had COVID for the past 6 days. Night sweats, sore legs, mild fever (at least initially), scratchy throat, cough. Took one light day, but didn’t skip a (home) training session. Pulled 500+ 6 times.
    I woke up on Christmas morning with these symptoms. Still have the sore throat and cough. The mild fever lasted about 1/2 a day. I've had far worse colds, but this combo of symptoms leads me to think I contracted the deadly OMNICRON!!!! 💀

I am 58 and in very good health. I did not go get a test for a couple of reasons, but I couldn't have if I wanted because of a mass ice/snow in Seattle this week.

Aside from those symptoms, I felt pretty good. Still had energy (albeit lower than usual) and appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    So after being the toughest on lockdowns and restrictions, some kind of common sense has come back to Australia and they've decided now is the time to push for herd immunity and to let the omicron strain become endemic.

Every state bar one is basically open, politicians are saying we are going to have hundreds of thousands of cases but based on the South African data they expect hospitlizations and deaths to be low with the caveat that as long as the hospital system is coping, there wil be no further lockdowns or restrictions.
    And what about checking in to stores with barcodes?

At least he knows it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    My best friend, double jabbed thanks to work blackmail, has been sick a week with the Rona. Wife (unvaxxed) didn't catch it; younger son was sick a day; older son - asymptomatic. He says no pharmacies will give him teh Ivermectin. I remember seeing the Indian pharmacy links here, but that'll take too long. I sent him the FLCCC covid treatment protocol. Anyone know places in MD where Ivermectin can be gotten? Or, how one goes about getting the animal variety? And what are the dosage adjustments again? He's 42 years old, probably obese (6 foot something, 280 ish pounds, no training and only exercise is through his work). Thanks in advance!

Here's his exact quote: "So ***** just got tested and doesn’t have Covid.
    Amazing. The person with the stupid vaccine has Covid the person without it whose been with me everyday and night doesn’t."
    He's late. Sorry, but he should have prepared. They are shutting it down now, and it's about 6 months too late for easy ivermectin. If he dies, he dies -- after all, COVID is very deadly, masks, social distancing, vaccines, etc., like we told you.

This is what the FDA says about ivermectin: Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin
    1. The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
    2. Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
    3.Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
    4. If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
    5. Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.
    Four blatant lies, and one demonstration of a desire to kill people. And people believe them, because they are the FDA. They love us. Their only concern is our health and safety. How dare you question the FDA.

I’ve gotten a booster (actually a full third dose). None of my lymph nodes are swollen . I’m not sure how that is reconciled by an IQ test or belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve gotten a booster (actually a full third dose). None of my lymph nodes are swollen . I’m not sure how that is reconciled by an IQ test or belief.
    It's an odds thing, Barry. I know people who got it and are apparently okay -- now. Some react badly, some don't. Are these the dice you want to roll? Your call.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's an odds thing, Barry. I know people who got it and are apparently okay -- now. Some react badly, some don't. Are these the dice you want to roll? Your call.
    Of course.