starting strength gym
Page 1823 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 82313231723177318131821182218231824182518331873192323232823 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,230 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Denninger: Make Them Pay in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Now Fauci is out arguing for mandatory *******s for domestic air travel, and never getting rid of masks.

Where did he get the authority to advocate or enforce anything? The NIH is not a regulatory agency; it has zero such power. It's a research organ. For that matter neither does the CDC have any authority beyond recommendations except in very limited circumstances such as infestation (e.g. literal bugs, not viruses.)

Why has anyone put up with this crap?

There is no reason to. There is no lawful authority for such to be imposed. There never was.

There was also never any authority behind "two weeks to slow the spread"; I remind you that the entire premise of that was to prevent a hospital overload. As I pointed out at the time unless hospitals are prepared to and will offer actual therapy that makes a difference in outcomes there is no point whatsoever to trying to "flatten the curve"; indeed, the least-destructive economic outcome is had by taking the death and morbidity all at once because when it clears it will be obvious and that does the least damage psychologically.

Stretching out inevitable pain and the demise of many makes the psychological harm much greater than it would otherwise be; thus such a "strategy" is intentionally harmful. Dead is dead and if I'm going to be dead let's get it over with instead of torturing everyone including our nation's children for two years first.

Let's make it simple with a scenario that everyone can understand. I have you strapped to a chair that is bolted to the floor 30' below ground and 10 miles from anything; nobody can hear you scream and there is no hope of rescue. I offer you a choice in your manner of death and pledge to honor your request; either I shoot you in the head with the gun I produce and show to you is in fact loaded or I cut off your flesh with an Xacto knife that I have in my hand one bit at a time until you die.

Which do you choose, assuming you're convinced I'm psychotic (or angry) enough that I mean it and will do it? Duh.

The government in concert with business owners did the latter to you on purpose and profited mightily from it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve gotten a booster (actually a full third dose). None of my lymph nodes are swollen . I’m not sure how that is reconciled by an IQ test or belief.
    Maybe before you get your consecutive doses, check which batch they are from. How Bad is my Batch ?
    This extraordinary “web app” (below) permits anyone with a Covid19 vaccine batch code to enter that code & learn whether you’ve been injected with a “hot lot” or something less harmful.

How Bad is my Batch ?

A team of five, independent scientists / researchers (four of whom are very capable data analysts) have reviewed the data in VAERS, discovering that, while most batch numbers are associated with low numbers of adverse event reports, around 1% of batches are associated with extraordinary rates of adverse events including deaths.
    We understand that the vaccine makers have legal immunity against prosecution.
    That means if you’ve been injured, you can’t sue them.
    But their indemnity does NOT cover breaking various federal laws relating to product consistency. It’s a very serious crime to allow “adulterated product” to be sent out. When such products cross a state line, further offences are committed.
    Legal eagles are moving on this aspect & I hope the revelation that there are extraordinary degrees of variability, batch to batch, in terms of toxicity.
    I hope this information & tool will be of use to some people seeking answers.
    Best wishes
    Mike

Dr Mike Yeadon

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Maybe before you get your consecutive doses, check which batch they are from. How Bad is my Batch ?
    None of the three codes were on the list. It’s a very cool little tool in any case and most of them (Moderna) have zero fatalities. I’m fairly sure I’m still alive.

This is bizarre to me....it SEEMS like, all of a sudden, COVID is not a big deal. It's not the fed gov'ts responsibility, and while everyone is panic testing, and maybe even over-reacting a little bit, it's NOTHING like it was last year, when deaths were LOWER and cases were LOWER. This crap continues to make no sense. NOW Biden is saying this is a state issue? I'm glad he's saying it, but why say it now? How about 6-8-10 months earlier? Again, none of this makes any sense to me.

The one exception is the asshole Fauci saying masks should be permanent on airplanes. I will be glad when he fades off into the sunset, although his ego will never allow him to do so. He's one person, I can honestly say that I think I really do hate.

Today, I got the regeneron IV today. The folks at the center I went to were working, hard, today. They looked fully staffed, but were slammed busy with folks getting the treatment like I was. One odd side effect one of the nurses said many sick folks had was unable to sleep. that's me. Absolutely unable to sleep. May have to do with me just being sick, in a different bed/house, a sore back, cooped up in a room for 4 days, etc. But the fact is, I can't sleep well, at all.

Driving home to Tampa tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's an odds thing, Barry. I know people who got it and are apparently okay -- now. Some react badly, some don't. Are these the dice you want to roll? Your call.
    That's how I look at it. It's like playing a game of roulette where there's one spot on the wheel that leaves me with serious heart problems or death. All the other numbers...maybe make me a little more resistant to a disease I'm not worried about for about 3 months? Even if the risk has a small incidence (as far as we know now, we might after all see people developing heart shit in years to come), it is severe in its magnitude. The "positive" outcomes are more common, but are near negligible in magnitude. This is a game where the best move for me is just not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    Go fuck yourself? Leave me alone? Mind your business?
    Its Go Get Fucked., the 2nd most important thing i've learned from Rip. The 1st is Add 5 lbs to the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve gotten a booster (actually a full third dose). None of my lymph nodes are swollen . I’m not sure how that is reconciled by an IQ test or belief.
    If you are not a believer, that means you have got an IQ of 120+

Here's the narcissist and the psychopath laughing about taking social security away from unvaxxed seniors.

I wonder how long til they figure out vehicle registrations might be a useful lever too?

Video: Bill Gates Laughs At Punishing the Unvaccinated - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    My best friend, double jabbed thanks to work blackmail, has been sick a week with the Rona. Wife (unvaxxed) didn't catch it; younger son was sick a day; older son - asymptomatic. He says no pharmacies will give him teh Ivermectin. I remember seeing the Indian pharmacy links here, but that'll take too long. I sent him the FLCCC covid treatment protocol. Anyone know places in MD where Ivermectin can be gotten? Or, how one goes about getting the animal variety? And what are the dosage adjustments again? He's 42 years old, probably obese (6 foot something, 280 ish pounds, no training and only exercise is through his work). Thanks in advance!

Here's his exact quote: "So ***** just got tested and doesn’t have Covid.
    Amazing. The person with the stupid vaccine has Covid the person without it whose been with me everyday and night doesn’t."
    I’ve gotten Ivermectin on two separate occasions here in Florida. Both times I used the same doc through a website called “Push Health.” I’m in Jax, Fl and the doc was located in Ocala. Never even had a telehealth appointment. Just paid $48 for the appointment, told the doc I needed the medication for overseas travel and parasite concerns, and he sent it to my pharmacy and I paid for it out of pocket; discounted with a prescription RX coupon through Publix.

As for dosing, my prescription came in the form of 3mg tablets. Based on my weight (5’9” 185” - yep RIP, underweight!) and through a bit of research, I took 15 mg (5 tablets) on day 1, day 3, day 5, and day 7. These were all scheduled around a series of shifts I worked in the ICU treating “Covid” patients. I’ve worked in the ICU through the whole damn pandemic and not only have I not gotten Covid, I haven’t even had a damn cold…and I’m not very diligent about wearing my PPE, then again neither are any of the other nurses. And of course, I’m unvaccinated. For what it’s worth, I’m about your friend’s age (41), not obese, train hard and eat sensibly. I’d be more than happy to send you the doc’s name.

starting strength coach development program
    Once a month since around 1985 I’ve dosed my 10-14 bird dogs with a 1/10cc per 10 lbs body weight of 1% ivermectin to protect them from heart worms

For the last two years I’ve been dosing myself when I dose my dogs exactly the same dose once per month. I get it at tractor supply

Three times a week
    I also take
    5000 mg vit D
    Quercetin
    B complex
    Zinc

My job has me visiting poultry processing plants ( which are Covid hotspots) several times per week. I wear masks in the plants only because they insist, never wear them anywhere else.
    I haven’t changed the way I live in any way. I go to stores and do what I want.

So far no Covid (knock on wood)

I’m 69 years old 6’4” 245 ish , I did drop about 40 lbs since the pandemic started. Did that to help a knee problem not because of COVID-19.

I haven’t been training for about 8 months because of circumstances and laziness but Im about to resume training.

No Idea if the regimen has been effective or it’s just been dumb luck. I’m leaning toward the former given how much exposure I’ve probably had due to my job.