starting strength gym
Page 1829 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 82913291729177918191827182818291830183118391879192923292829 ... LastLast
Results 18,281 to 18,290 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    there is no "omicron", there is only a ramp up of testing and lies.
    Yes, if only the world had followed the wisdom of Bruce Lee (Enter the Dragon), when asked "What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?", he replies "There is no opponent."

It is disrespectful to the scientific method that propaganda opinion pieces like this one make their way into scholarly journals:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

Interesting looking at the head author's other "quality" publications of note:

Courtney Dunn Temple‬ - ‪Google Scholar

Particularly impressive are this others publications:
    "A fatal case of intentional yew needle ingestion" and "A case of fatal paralytic shellfish poisoning in Alaska", neither of which lead to any available document once you click on the link.

Funny thing is, Google Scholar will actually filter scientific propoganda pieces like this and literature that demonstrates NO link between the use of ivermectin or inclusive results to the top of your search. Such as this piece, one of the first hits on a search for "ivermectin and Covid19":

Ivermectin in COVID-19: What do we know?

These people ought to be ashamed of themselves, but I was a little shocked that it appears they are even reviewing scholarly publications to cherry pick the ones that they want to be up top. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Prediction: The proposed “free” home COVID tests will be a debacle.

One reason is forecasting the number per month needed.

Any others?
    A broken clock is right every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    A broken clock is right every so often.
    Twice a day actually Barry, unless you have 24 hour clock, then it would be only right once a day, but if you have DST operating in your zone you are in a right pickle.

I have had my RKT (Rapid Kiss Test) the other day to gain entry into one of the States emergency control centers and one of the girls said "Rapid Kiss Test"? Yes I said, once you get a negative result you can go back to huggin and kissin, every boy and girl will have to carry one. I don't need a home Rapid Antigen Test kit at my home as the Mrs lives in the house and I live in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    The authors haven’t eyeballed the numbers they are reporting. From their letter:
    Reported doses ingested by the persons who had been using veterinary products ranged from 6.8 mg to 125 mg of 1.87% paste and 20 to 50 mg of the 1% solution.
    1% ivermectin solution is taken intravenously. I doubt these people were injecting themselves with anything. What most likely happened is they took these products orally, and unsurprisingly got sick.

Furthermore, 6.8 mg of 1.87% paste isn’t remotely close to the recommendation of 0.2 mg/kg of active ingredient. And most people aren’t equipped to measure 6 mg.

Numerical veracity aside, who is to blame for these incidents?
    Of the 21 persons who called in August…Three persons had received prescriptions from physicians or veterinarians, and 17 had purchased veterinary formulations; the source of ivermectin for the remaining person was not confirmed.
    This is what happens when you effectively ban the human formulation.

I live in a small rural county in Virginia. Just got word a pre teen boy locally died shortly after he took the poison shot. The mother came out publicly about it. I am sure she will be shamed locally and be unpersoned on social media. This is genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    It is disrespectful to the scientific method that propaganda opinion pieces like this one make their way into scholarly journals:

These people ought to be ashamed of themselves, but I was a little shocked that it appears they are even reviewing scholarly publications to cherry pick the ones that they want to be up top. Interesting.
    Further, they are removing Peter McCullough's peer reviewed publications from scientific databases, with no explanation:

Censored: Paper Proving That COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Myocarditis Disappears | Principia Scientific Intl.

His publications regarding hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, myocarditis, etc., are disappearing from Elsevier, pubmed, etc.

For example, try accessing the "Full Text" of McCullough's HCQ article here and it 404's:
    View article

But it is available here:
    Role of hydroxychloroquine in multidrug treatment of COVID-19

Just goes to show you that not even the scientific literature is safe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    The authors haven’t eyeballed the numbers they are reporting. From their letter:

1% ivermectin solution is taken intravenously. I doubt these people were injecting themselves with anything. What most likely happened is they took these products orally, and unsurprisingly got sick.
    I have several bottles of the Durvet 1% sterile solution, indicated for veterinary subcutaneous injection. It is a glycerin solution, it's easy to accurately dose, and it can be taken orally when mixed with water. The paste wormer is also easy to dose. Stupid people should never try to do anything for themselves.

Furthermore, 6.8 mg of 1.87% paste isn’t remotely close to the recommendation of 0.2 mg/kg of active ingredient. And most people aren’t equipped to measure 6 mg.

Numerical veracity aside, who is to blame for these incidents?

This is what happens when you effectively ban the human formulation.
    I've posted this before, but since we're talking about it, the LD50 (look it up, stupid people) of ivermectin is 15mg per kg of bodyweight. It is very hard to kill yourself with ivermectin. I do not believe the little girl who wrote the paper in Gio's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I've posted this before, but since we're talking about it, the LD50 (look it up, stupid people) of ivermectin is 15mg per kg of bodyweight. It is very hard to kill yourself with ivermectin. I do not believe the little girl who wrote the paper in Gio's post.
    So LD50 is ~ 1.4 grams for a 200 lb person.

There’s about 0.1 g ivm per tube of horse paste.

Therefore LD50 is ~ 14 tubes of paste.

Did any of the sick consume more than a single tube in a dose?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    there is no "omicron", there is only a ramp up of testing and lies.
    And the reason why less people are dying, is because less people are panicking and going to hospital just for catching the flu or the cold. And even in the hospitals, I think that many doctors are realizing that certain protocols ( or lack there of) that they used at the beginning of this fiascodemic are in fact dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    They don't even care that we know they are lying.
    They hold us with the highest of contemp!
    Seriously, one of the latest news headlines here in Israel is that a person tested positive for the flu and COVID together at the same time. And the real sick thing is that people if influence believe this shit.
    The good thing however is many more people are waking up and realizing this bullshit.
    It is also becoming noticable that the more people wake up to the narrative, the more the government tries harder to create panic with the most stupidity driven headlines. I love how they classify resistance to tyranny as "pandemic fatigue".