starting strength gym
Page 1831 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 83113311731178118211829183018311832183318411881193123312831 ... LastLast
Results 18,301 to 18,310 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I never thought outside media sources would have the gall to post this bullshit Israeli fear mongering propaganda. Not even CNN would stoop this frikin low.
    What is Flurona? Israel records first case of flu and Covid together - Oneindia News

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Her citation for the fact that individuals ingested a veterinary product comes from the CDC website. For all we know, it could be a straight lie and nobody did this at all. Obviously there is no case study cited from a scholarly source.
    This paper doesn't cite the CDC for the fact that individuals ingested a veterinary product. This is a primary report of data from the Oregon Poison Center; IOW this is the scholarly source. I don't have any reason to believe that the data in this paper are fabricated.

Quote Originally Posted by SoPo View Post
    Had my first ivermectin overdose in the ER last week. Guy took most of the horse paste syringe, enough for 1250lb horse. He got scared and self induced vomiting 20 minutes later and called 911. Poison control basically said “yea that’s a lot, you can watch him for 4 hrs not really concerned if normal vitals.” Normal labs. Nothing happened.
    I guess it wasn't an "overdose" in the classic sense of the word (which apparently doesn't count anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I don't have any reason to believe that the data in this paper are fabricated.
    I do, because Doctors lie, Doctors are motivated by peer approval, and it doesn't make any logical sense given the facts about the drug.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I never thought outside media sources would have the gall to post this bullshit Israeli fear mongering propaganda. Not even CNN would stoop this frikin low.
    What is Flurona? Israel records first case of flu and Covid together - Oneindia News
    My daughter's teacher's husband had both last week. What it is, is the flu and a positive test.

But it's much more useful if it has its own name. "Flurona." Far scarier to the normies. Fear must be maintained at all costs. How long before you start to see this in the American State media?

__________________________________________________ ______________

Dr. Grantham: https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-c.../end-covax.pdf

Here's a rather simple statement:

Why the vaccines cannot protect against infection
    A fundamental mistake underlying the development of the COVID-19 vaccines was to neglect the functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies which the body produces in order to protect itself from pathogenic microbes.

The first category (secretory IgA) is produced by immune cells (lymphocytes) which are located directly underneath the mucous membranes that line the respiratory and intestinal tract. The antibodies
    produced by these lymphocytes are secreted through and to the surface of the mucous membranes. These antibodies are thus on site to meet air-borne viruses, and they may be able to prevent viral
    binding and infection of the cells.

The second category of antibodies (IgG and circulating IgA) occur in the bloodstream. These antibodies protect the internal organs of the body from infectious agents that try to spread via the
    bloodstream.

Vaccines that are injected into the muscle – i.e., the interior of the body – will only induce IgG and circulating IgA, not secretory IgA. Such antibodies cannot and will not effectively protect the mucous
    membranes from infection by SARS-CoV-2. Thus, the currently observed “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated individuals merely confirm the fundamental design flaws of the vaccines. Measurements of antibodies in the blood can never yield any information on the true status of immunity against infection of the respiratory tract.

The inability of vaccine-induced antibodies to prevent coronavirus infections has been reported in recent scientific publications.
    And keep reading. Do you agree or disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But it's much more useful if it has its own name. "Flurona." Far scarier to the normies. Fear must be maintained at all costs. How long before you start to see this in the American State media?
    COB today.

How about race testing for scarce treatments?

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...d-shortage.pdf

Guidance for rationing.

• Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe COVID-19
    illness.
    o Consider race and ethnicity when assessing an individual’s risk. Impacts of
    longstanding systemic health and social inequities put Black, Indigenous, and People of Color at increased risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    COB today.

How about race testing for scarce treatments?

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...d-shortage.pdf

Guidance for rationing.

• Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe COVID-19
    illness.
    o Consider race and ethnicity when assessing an individual’s risk. Impacts of
    longstanding systemic health and social inequities put Black, Indigenous, and People of Color at increased risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes and death.
    Barry, why are you intentionally cryptic? Why must each post be a puzzle?

__________________________________________________ ______________

Dr. Grantham: https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-c.../end-covax.pdf

Here's a rather simple statement:

And keep reading. Do you agree or disagree?
    That mucosal immunity is important in protecting against infection by respiratory pathogens is obvious and has not been debated. However antibody production and protection against infection is not the only positive outcome of this or many other vaccines.

As for the outcomes of these autopsies...I can't say. I'm not a pathologist and will wait for opinions that are more informed than mine. The fact that some of these deaths occurred up to six months after vaccination suggests to me that if a response to the vaccine is involved, it is unlikely to be the sole cause.

My answer to your question is close of business today. “Close of business today” is commonly abbreviated as COB.

In other related news, New York is experiencing a shortage of COVID treatments and are rationing them for people with preexisting conditions which includes the patient’s race.

Shortages also cause fear and panic. I believe the shortages were predictable, especially testing, but I had not considered treatment until today. Additionally, I have written about the role and harm caused by political correctness. This is commonly abbreviated as PC. Considering race as a preexisting condition, while done out of PC, seems very racist to me.

God damn it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Next, just to make this even more of a donkey show, we can check the 2 "scholarly articles" that are currently listed as citing this article. 2 more propaganda pieces, in the academic literature, that have no research basis:

Attachment 7957

Calling this a complete and utter donkey show is warranted here. They have made a mockery of scientific protocols.
    Did you see the 2nd cite, from BC? It basically contradicts the Oregon report. Their patients took animal products and overdosed by 10 times the recommended amount. None experienced major problems.