starting strength gym
Page 1832 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 83213321732178218221830183118321833183418421882193223322832 ... LastLast
Results 18,311 to 18,320 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Did you see the 2nd cite, from BC? It basically contradicts the Oregon report. Their patients took animal products and overdosed by 10 times the recommended amount. None experienced major problems.
    These people have forever queered their reputations, and have forever caused all thinking people to doubt the veracity of "The Literature." As well they should have previously, but now it is obvious, open, and unavoidable. This will be very expensive for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I quit a Linux forum I had been on for twelve years when they started banging on about how the pandemic was never going to end. Stalllman was right, the open source thing is what made the community part of the mainstream, as soon as the free software moniker was dropped and they stopped demanding free access to all the code, it just opened the doors for fascists.
    Everything is so infested. All the formerly "cool" things like Mozilla, etc. Ruined.

"Linux team approves new terminology, bans terms like 'blacklist' and 'slave'. Linux creator Linus Torvalds puts stamp on proposal to use neutral language in kernel code and documentation."

And Duckduckgo lasted about 5 minutes. DuckDuckGo said no. But when I reapplied as a black lesbian who can’t speak English, they wanted me. – LULZ

Are there people saying the "vaccine" was never claimed to protect against getting covid?
    Here is something interesting. I received a text message from the census asking me to complete a covid survey.
    After thinking about it for a couple days, I decided to do it. Might as well, they already have my number.
    Well, here is one of the questions, verbatim: "Now that vaccines to prevent COVID-19 are available to most children, will the parents or guardians of children living in your household..."
    And then there was some selections to choose. There it is, straight from the government claiming that these "vaccines" prevent COVID-19.
    Screen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Did you see the 2nd cite, from BC? It basically contradicts the Oregon report. Their patients took animal products and overdosed by 10 times the recommended amount. None experienced major problems.
    What about interactions of Ivermectin with say blood thinners and possible damage to liver and kidneys such as medical induced hepatitis?

Quote Originally Posted by SoPo View Post
    Had my first ivermectin overdose in the ER last week. Guy took most of the horse paste syringe, enough for 1250lb horse. He got scared and self induced vomiting 20 minutes later and called 911. Poison control basically said “yea that’s a lot, you can watch him for 4 hrs not really concerned if normal vitals.” Normal labs. Nothing happened.
    what? he doesn't weigh 1285 ?

so I was sent a same like syringe, Zimectermin, (ivermectin paste) 1.87%, 6.08g net,
    and I understand 0.2 - 0.6mg iver / kg of me,
    (270# = 122.73kg)* 0.2mg = 24.7mg,
    so that's a lot of doses in the syringe,
    unless I am misunderstanding the 1.87% math, and this is my question,

what is the tablet iver % in the "0.2 - 0.6mg iver / kg of me" ?

BTW, I just got over my 2nd covid positive test, bad head cold, 4 days fever broke Thursday before Xmas,
    feelin fine today, Thanksgiving 2020 was a little more miserable,
    never considered my syringe.

1.87% mg
    I'm basically deviding my body weight into the horse1250 syringe, and get 4.6(5) doses per syringe,
    correct ?

Betty White died.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What about interactions of Ivermectin with say blood thinners and possible damage to liver and kidneys such as medical induced hepatitis?
    About 4 billion doses of ivermectin have been given to humans since the 80s. The data is available, if you are actually concerned for some reason. It's far safer than either aspirin or tylenol. Do you know someone who has tried to commit suicide with ivermectin?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    About 4 billion doses of ivermectin have been given to humans since the 80s. The data is available, if you are actually concerned for some reason. It's far safer than either aspirin or tylenol. Do you know someone who has tried to commit suicide with ivermectin?
    Those 4 Billion doses are mostly for parasitic indications in the amount prescribed for that type of infection, (3mg perhaps) Human ivomection such as Stromectol is different than say from Ivomec for veterinary use which has other additives as well as the active ingredient being of a higher amount. I value the input from the folk here.

Lots of medications have negative interactions with other medications.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    I concur with Subby's view on Australia - still not the place to be. Some states are supposedly relaxing rules, others are increasing stupidity. Just in the last couple of weeks, the large shops are requiring staff to wear masks. Not at the direction of local government, just did it themselves. Figure that one out.

It seems the experts and tyrants (including our local brand of laughably inaccurate 'modellers') are making a pathetic last-ditch effort at maintaining panic and hoping the sheep can't see how pathetic the latest variant is (even less 'deadly' than the earlier 0.15% average IFR estimate...how disappointing!).

I hope that this is indeed the beginning of the end, but then I see videos of hundreds lining up for hours on xmas day to be tested and my optimism falters. I also have this shit feeling that the majority will perform elite mental gymnastics whereby they convince themselves the 2 years of tyrannical rule, economic, physical and psychological damage was worth it....because it resulted in most of us dodging the deadlier delta. Politicians will take this line and congratulate themselves for saving the lives of millions (based on modelling, of course).

I don't know what that medal ceremony is that you Americans do - where one president hangs medals around the neck of former presidents and their wives (too sickening to be funny. Reminds me of the old star wars movies), but I'm sure we'll adopt something similar soon enough.

Dr Campbell’s video here, shows a video of Australia’s Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, in which he appears to be talking almost logically (amongst some stupid shit), i.e. that we need to move away from heavy-handed restrictions. What Campbell doesn’t appear to be aware of, is that the PM has said this at least a couple times previously – the first time, months ago. State premiers have simply ignored him and implemented whatever stupid rules they wanted to. Morrison has done nothing to stop the Premiers turning the country into a totalitarian nightmare, but he may not be as stupid as he looks – every so often he says something sensible, and I’m sure he’ll point to those sound bites at the next election, directing all the blame to the state premiers. The Federal election will be in the first half of 2022.
    I'm not so sure , the state premiers (besides western australia) so far have all fallen into line with moving towards herd immunity as the way out, and so far so good. for example, in the last 18 months our state would be locked down if we even had 2 or 3 cases in the community. I think yesterday we had 700 odd confirmed cases and they are expecting tens of thousands this month. There are no lockdowns here, besides having to wear a face mask in a public, indoor area there are no restrictions. QR checkin codes are barely enforced I think I've been asked once to verify my vaccination status. This is still terrible shit, mind you. Many people however are choosing to stay at home, and there is still a panic to get tested, though I'm not sure why as we are all bound to get it at this point.

I think the federal election has something to do with it, but also remember that at the federal level the "liberal" party holds power and the opposition "labor" party holds state power in all bar one state (New South Wales). So its not like any of these premiers would be doing any political favors to the federals. I think many of the premiers have probably realised they have been duped by the medical establishment who told them "vaccines are the way out". we also had big protests around the country just a few weeks ago, against vaccine mandates and I think that also probably had something to do with the change of heart.

starting strength coach development program
    if you being a geologist and very knowledgeable about igneous rock and wanted to wire my house for a new power connection I would rather you be an electrician than a geologist.
    Why? People do this and I don't understand it. Specialization is for insects. Humans need to be multi-talented. While neither of my current jobs is in an auto shop my brake job would be safe enough for you to send your wife and baby off in a car I worked on. I can also do your taxes accurately. I've also met people that were employed in a field and complete dumbasses in that field. (Fauci springs to mind, but I digress.) I don't know how they lasted. People get stuck on who's an "expert" without looking at the sum total of their body of work.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Oh cool! Thanks, man- I don't know how I missed that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve always thought the mask fraud was low hanging fruit.

I , without a lot of thought, can almost prove they don’t or didn’t work. There were no requirements or standards. No requirements, no experiments, no data. It’s all make believe. Latter on, with absurd polices to take them off when sipping water, etc. made the fraud a certainty.

Warning though, we are starting to see mask specs but there is a chance we are done anyway.
    I heard a nurse commenting "follow the science" in line at the store (in support of masks). I challenged her- I said we are following the science. I asked her if she'd wear just a surgical mask to treat an Ebola patient. I made the point that they wear more than that because the surgical masks are not designed to filter out the tiny virus particles. Even the N95s may not filter out particles smaller than 300NM whereas the Covid virus is about .07. She continued to look at me blankly.
    When people say "follow the science" what they really mean is "do what the authorities tell you to do." This was a nurse, a medical professional advocating a thing when she really had no clue what she was talking about- she just knows what the "authorities" said do. It's ridiculous. I think they've become a security blanket for people.

Those 4 Billion doses are mostly for parasitic indications
    Are they though? I mean the stuff is even used by dermatologists. Do we have accurate enough numbers to say "mostly"?