starting strength gym
Page 1835 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 83513351735178518251833183418351836183718451885193523352835 ... LastLast
Results 18,341 to 18,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Week 2 of the long COVID:
    -Still recurring fever. Solution is absolute regimented cycle of Tylenol/Ibuprofen. Every 4 hours.

-Everything still tastes like earwax and eating makes me vomit. Solution is rotate through things while taking zofran. Making yourself eat is far worse than tired fives.

-lungs not clear, but nothing horrible going on in there.

Docs have told me they had to halt antibody infusions because they didn't work for the new variant, and still take every opportunity to remind me that I didn't get the vaccine (let those two things marinate in your mind a while). Most people recover as my wife did. Most recover in about 2 weeks beyond that (hopefully where I'm at now). Sometimes this goes on for four weeks. I feel like a bag of smashed-up assholes, but am I a going to die? No. And the wife and I are shifting diet stuff to find something that works.

And nothing after the fact would have changed our course of action. I think we're fairing as well as can be expected.
    What was your ivermectin/nasal lavage protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Do we have accurate enough numbers to say "mostly"?
    And what about the many thousands of Americans that have taken it for treatment of covid. And probably hundreds of thousands to millions of people globally who have taken it to treat covid over the last year or so. They seem to be doing just fine. On the contrary, they can only say praise of this drug.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post

Not a single recommendation to the public to be healthier - through fat loss, cleaner diet, workout, sunshine, walking, vitamin supplements, or anything else. The fact that they didn't utilize these things, and even lobbied to silence POTENTIAL therapeutics, makes me highly skeptical of their argument.

I largely agree. However, these same general health guidelines have been around for well over 100yrs, yet the diet and fitness industries, which are also fraudulent, are thriving too.

Easy and obvious solutions are less lucrative and always have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    However, these same general health guidelines have been around for well over 100yrs, yet the diet and fitness industries, which are also fraudulent, are thriving too.
    But at no time have they been mentioned in reference to dealing with The Pandemic. That is his point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Let's do this the easy way. A horse and a human are both treated with ivermectin at the same mg/kg. The whole tube treats a 1250-pound horse at a prophylactic level. You weigh 270. So 0.216 or 1/5th the tube treats you at prophylaxis, and 2/5 of the tube treats active symptoms. Keep in mind that ivermectin is not a narrow-therapeutic-index drug, and that the LD50 is FAR higher than the treatment dose, so you have a huge buffer between treatment and death.
    ok, that's the answer / confirmation I was looking for,
    and what had I figured,
    again,
    thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I think science has become increasingly tainted over the years. My parents worked in research fields before I was born, and they have stories about how fucked up the system was even back then. My dad actually lost out on a phD because he wouldn't play ball and change his work to avoid upending a more "established" person's work. That "iron law" Ray Gillenwater talked about was already in full swing back in the 80s. It's just like journalism, both fields are supposed to inform the public of truthful information, and both continue to fail to do so.
    I used to work as a journalist. The only way in which that profession is connected with the truth is in that the job is to make very sure no truth ever reaches the public.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    What the hell. This is happening everywhere.

Market-Ticker-Nad - The Market Ticker
    Once again, what are their motives?

An approved drug for moderate conditions of any sort is not likely to harm you. A prophylaxis used in acute circumstances is by definition unlikely to harm you. It is not impossible that you will not be harmed by acute use of a prophylaxis but it is wildly unlikely since by definition a prophylaxis is taken to prevent a bad outcome that you might never experience in the first place, and thus its risk of harm must be measured against null rather than some condition.

For example Ivermectin is used prophylactically against parasitic infection in many nations. HCQ is used prophylactically against malaria. Neither parasitic infection or being bitten by a mosquito carrying malaria is a certainty; ergo, both must be extremely safe to use this way on a chronic basis because the risk of the bad thing they defend against is not certain.

Both are approved drugs that have gone through the full FDA certification process and have decades of experience associated with them. Likewise Budesonide is also fully FDA approved and is used for chronic conditions in which it is judged to be reasonably safe. Used for an acute exposure it would be extraordinarily unlikely to harm you since people use it for years without ill effect while you propose to use it for days.

We knew within the first few months that when *****-19 gets you in a bad way it is a thrombotic and endothelial event. We have known how to treat those sorts of conditions for decades. We also knew that ventilators, for example, would be worthless in such an event because the issue isn't gas exchange which they can address -- it is oxygen transport by the blood as a result of the thrombotic state. If there is no ordinary flow of blood due to such shoving gas under pressure into the lungs can only do harm, and indeed it does. We knew by APRIL OF 2020 that ventilators did not work not only by the mechanism of damage of people who got hit hard in this disease but also by direct experience in Wuhan, which I wrote up at the time -- you died nearly all of the time if one was used.

HHS did within weeks and still does today pay an extra bonus to a hospital for using a "treatment" that on the science was known to be worthless at best and might directly kill you within weeks of *****-19 becoming a "discovered issue" in the United States. Here we are nearly two years later and we are literally paying a bounty for toe tags and the hospitals and doctors are lapping up the money.

Gee fucking whiz! Who would have thought!
    Fauci: Children Being Hospitalized Overcounted

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Its so fucking sad and infuriating. I don’t understand how people can just sit back and let their loved ones die without pursuing any therapeutics. The contrast between the two states is really eye opening though. Again, they have to ration monoclonal antibodies in CT because their supply is so scarce, while in Florida I’ve seen drive thru monoclonal antibody treatments.

starting strength coach development program
    The Canadian Covid Care Alliance released an incredible video of the Pfizer 6 month data which shows that Pfizer’s COVID-19 inoculations cause more illness than they prevent. Plus, an overview of the Pfizer trial flaws in both design and execution.

This video was one of Dr Malone’s final tweets before he was suspended from Twitter.

Shareable video: The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good – VIDEO – Canadian Covid Care Alliance

PPT Slides: https://www.canadiancovidcareallianc...ec-16-2021.pdf