starting strength gym
Page 1839 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 83913391739178918291837183818391840184118491889193923392839 ... LastLast
Results 18,381 to 18,390 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I understand about the pharmacy. But for future reference, your povidone iodine doesn't go "out of date" any more than your salt does.
    High school chemistry, so apologies... is it just a breakdown/weakening of the available? Does it not go bad at all, and they just print it on there like New Jersey does for bottle water? I know there are some compounds that turn toxic, but the majority oxidize and/or become inert. The only thing I could find on Betadine was "If the label says expired, then don't take it."

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This mindset seems to be common amongst people like you, Wal.

I've had all the vaccines beforehand and been fine so this one will probably be fine.

Do you understand that a "vaccine" is not a unified, single object, in the same way that "Car" does not refer to all cars. I have no problem with Cars or driving, but the 94 commodore I bought was a lemon because it had a crack in the radiator. That individual car was a lemon, but "cars" as a concept work fine.

The covid vaccine is not the same as the polio vaccine. They share a name which puts them in the same category, but they share no resembalance to each other in the same way that the Reds are not the same as the Blues in state of origin, despite both being rugby teams. One is fundamentally better than the other.

For the sake of philosophy, can you clarify that you understand the difference between 1 vaccine and another type of vaccine?
    saying "vaccine" is just a big pharma loop hole against liability. They literally changed the definition of vaccine in institutions of authority so the normies like Wal will mindlessly go along with the script. All 1984 ministry of truth tactics.

Watched some State Media propaganda shows this morning to see what narratives to watch out for. They are shoveling it deep today, it's really quite amazing and disgusting at the same time.

Here's Dr. Death and his broken record message of lies:

Fauci Says Vaxxed & Boosted Americans Should Only Eat At Restaurants With Vaxxed & Boosted People - YouTube

And this clip of JD is worth a listen as he discusses how much money the liars are paid to lie to us:

Rachel Maddow?s Non-Stop COVID Lies - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Does nobody in this accursed pharmaceutical injury have a soul anymore?
    They never did, Gio.

All the people at the top of every bureaucracy are sociopaths. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    High school chemistry, so apologies... is it just a breakdown/weakening of the available? Does it not go bad at all, and they just print it on there like New Jersey does for bottle water? I know there are some compounds that turn toxic, but the majority oxidize and/or become inert. The only thing I could find on Betadine was "If the label says expired, then don't take it."
    From Wikipedia:

Povidone-iodine is a chemical complex of the polymer povidone (polyvinylpyrrolidone) and triiodide (I3−).[17]

It is soluble in cold and mild-warm water, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, and glycerol. Its stability in solution is much greater than that of tincture of iodine or Lugol's solution.

Free iodine, slowly liberated from the povidone-iodine (PVP-I) complex in solution, kills cells through iodination of lipids and oxidation of cytoplasmic and membrane compounds. This agent exhibits a broad range of microbiocidal activity against bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses. Slow release of iodine from the PVP-I complex in solution minimizes iodine toxicity towards mammalian cells.

PVP-I can be loaded into hydrogels, which can be based on carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA), and gelatin, or on crosslinked polyacrylamide. These hydrogels can be used for wound dressing. The rate of release of the iodine in the PVP-I is heavily dependent on the hydrogel composition: it increases with more CMC/PVA and decreases with more gelatin.
    Remember that Iodine is a chemical element.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    I understand if you don't like him, but it's not often you get to speak directly in front of 100 million people during a time where powerful forces are in play doing some wild shit. What damn platform is left that is not censored? What would be the harm in going on the show?
    I don't think funk is indicting Malone for going on Rogan. Why would you think that?

I don't watch ESPN, or any sports media, but it seems odd that ESPN is not all over this rare phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I have been following this thread since the beginning, the politics in particular.

My question on the medical side is, is it still true that the large majority of us are really not at risk (for severe COVID) and never were? And as such, wouldn’t getting “vaccinated” or not, as well as treating symptoms ,or not, be significantly smaller factors than age and preexisting conditions?

In other words, if the vast majority of us did and/or do nothing, our outcome is statistically unchanged? Is this claim defensible?
    I was thinking about this today. And based on this logic the biases of both the pro and anti vax camps will use this argument to their defense.

I have been following this thread since the beginning, the politics in particular.

My question on the medical side is, is it still true that the large majority of us are really not at risk (for severe COVID) and never were? And as such, wouldn’t getting “vaccinated” or not, as well as treating symptoms, or not, be significantly smaller factors than age and preexisting conditions?

In other words, if the vast majority of us did and/or do nothing, our outcome is statistically unchanged? Is this claim defensible?
    Here are the numbers from the CDC, which I post every few days for the purpose of reminding everybody that the large majority -- the vast overwhelming majority -- are really not at risk:

Age/Infection Survival rate
    0-19 / 99.9973%
    20-29 / 99.986%
    30-39 / 99.969%
    40-49 / 99.918%
    50-59 / 99.73%
    60-69 / 99.41%
    70+ / 97.6% (non institutionalized, not in a care home)
    70+ / 94.5% (all)

And now: Athlete collapses/deaths following vaccination

From these demographics, who is falling dead of circulatory pathologies on the soccer fields of the world, and why might that be?

My question on the medical side is, is it still true that the large majority of us are really not at risk (for severe COVID) and never were? And as such, wouldn’t getting “vaccinated” or not, as well as treating symptoms ,or not, be significantly smaller factors than age and preexisting conditions?

You need to understand two things. If you are worried about Covid even in the slightest, you need to do two things:
    1. Do not get tested, you cannot "have" Covid if you do not get tested. More importantly...
    2. If you are stupid enough to get tested while being afraid of Covid, do not under any circumstance go to the hospital. You cannot die at home from Covid, you can only die if a doctor kills you by putting you on oxygen, pumping you full of killer drugs, and then hooking you up to a ventilator. Use any of the drugs mentioned in this thread, make sure to use an antibiotic to prevent bacterial pneumonia and DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

From these demographics, who is falling dead of circulatory pathologies on the soccer fields of the world, and why might that be?

Must be the damn antivaxers, or the fools who chugged the apple flavoured horse paste. Can’t be the vaxxed, covid “vaccines” never hurt anyone.

Unfortunately the majority of people will never wake the hell up. There’s a better chance you’ll switch to high bar squats and write a kettlebell book for vegan marathoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What did you think before Covid, that the handlers only hated normal people a little bit? This is absurd in a way, if they had anything but the highest contempt for the victims of the scams, they would not be nearly as effective at the scams.
    If you noticed I emphasized the word "revealed".

But did you notice how among the noise coming out of Israel, there are some mainstream reports mentioning “herd immunity”? Even two weeks ago, the forbidden phrase was only used in the context of hundreds of millions of deaths, and now we are almost there. I predict we will have the Covid hoax wrapped up by spring, with the next big pandemic hitting at about 2045-2050, with one or two smaller ones in between (for instance, you have to loot Eastern Asia a little, they were mostly left alone on this one).
    I have noticed these reports. But until I see what you are saying happen in actuality, I take reports like these as psychological warfare. They build your hopes up and then crush you with a new restriction.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Understood. Let’s apply the life insurance test and see.

My guess, though, is that young people, especially athletes, were better off not getting the experimental injections.