starting strength gym
Page 1853 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 85313531753180318431851185218531854185518631903195323532853 ... LastLast
Results 18,521 to 18,530 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    It seems quite a few people like watching tennis (who knew?), but were happy to deprive themselves of this joy if the Men's No. 1 was allowed to enter the country to play.

Like everything else in the last 2 years, the Australian authorities have turned the whole thing into a clusterfuck. I'd say 'you can't make this shit up', but it's almost as if they are doing these farcically incompetent things on purpose.

Mr Djokovic is anti-science, you see, and we can't have that here.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Meanwhile, the deadly COVID which is running free in Australia (stats are from my state, not the whole of australia)

Cases: 10,332 - 42K+ active cases. - CHO: Number most likely higher due to mild symptoms or most people using RATs instead of PCR.

Hospitalisations: 284 hospitalisations. 12 patients in ICU - ICU patients are staying low due to high vaxx rates and Omicron (other states have predominantly Delta in the ICU)

Deaths in past 24hrs: 1 - 80 yr old man who died on December 27 - His death was officially confirmed as COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

Tests: 34,832

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    It seems quite a few people like watching tennis (who knew?), but were happy to deprive themselves of this joy if the Men's No. 1 was allowed to enter the country to play.

Like everything else in the last 2 years, the Australian authorities have turned the whole thing into a clusterfuck. I'd say 'you can't make this shit up', but it's almost as if they are doing these farcically incompetent things on purpose.

Mr Djokovic is anti-science, you see, and we can't have that here.
    Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Meanwhile, the deadly COVID which is running free in Australia (stats are from my state, not the whole of australia)

Cases: 10,332 - 42K+ active cases. - CHO: Number most likely higher due to mild symptoms or most people using RATs instead of PCR.

Hospitalisations: 284 hospitalisations. 12 patients in ICU - ICU patients are staying low due to high vaxx rates and Omicron (other states have predominantly Delta in the ICU)

Deaths in past 24hrs: 1 - 80 yr old man who died on December 27 - His death was officially confirmed as COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

Tests: 34,832
    I just found this little piece, that sums up this insanity quite well: The Covid narrative is insane and illogical…and maybe that’s no accident – OffGuardian

How have local governments responded to staff shortages?

They are asking vaccinated employees who have tested positive for Covid to work.

Whether or not you believe the test means anything, they notionally do. In the reality they try to sell us every day, testing positive means you are carrying a dangerous disease.

So they are requesting people allegedly carrying a “deadly virus” work, rather than letting perfectly healthy unvaccinated people simply have their jobs back.

This is insanity.

But could anything more perfectly illustrate the priorities of those running the game?

We already know it’s not about a virus, it’s not about protecting the health service and it’s not about saving lives. Every day the people running the “pandemic” admit as much by their actions, and even their words.

Rather, it seems to be about enforcing rules that make little to no sense, requiring conformity at the price of reason, drawing arbitrary lines in the sand and demanding people respect them, making people believe “facts” that are provably untrue.

But why? Why is the story of Covid irrational and contradictory? Why are we told on the one hand to be afraid, and on the other that there is nothing to be afraid of?

Why is the “pandemic” so completely insane?

Rather, it seems to be about enforcing rules that make little to no sense, requiring conformity at the price of reason, drawing arbitrary lines in the sand and demanding people respect them, making people believe “facts” that are provably untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    However one day you will comply when you will want to preserve your soul, a gun will be of no use in that day. I hope there is no misunderstanding here.
    Bingo.
    This is the misunderstanding.
    The soul is not preserved through compliance.

Family members who were vaxx believers at Thanksgiving were openly calling it bullshit at Christmas, so that was encouraging.

Still almost no push back from the public for going maskless in one of the most compliant areas in the country during Christmas rushes. Literally no one cares except a few door greeters. Sorry fear mongers, but your "omicron" was a flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The only chance for change is a multi-polar world arising where the US empire loses its hegemony.
    When your empire's main cultural exports become sodomy and cutting your dick off, it's hard to imagine any other way out.

Has the US government stopped even once to consider that maybe the entire world isn't exactly in love with their idea of exalting homosexuality to highest cultural value?

You know what Desmond is Amazing is in reality? It's our overlords openly humiliating our people. Flaunting about a boy sex slave in public. Even if not literally, it is their artistic representation of what they practice in private with different young boys. And they will chemically mutilate the public-facing child to accomplish their art without any remorse. This shit is actually being allowed and celebrated. This is not political correctness. This is open and confident evil. Do I have absolute proof of these "elite" committing these crimes? No, but I see their fruits and I judge them by them. I don't just believe I'm correct: I know I am. It's bad. Enough cockroaches have been verifiably unearthed to know there is an infestation. The smartest are also the sickest. The sloppy Bidens are probably lowest on the totem pole of depravity. They're just the idiots dumb enough to get caught. That's why we see them. They are being publicly humiliated by the more imaginative minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Except that in the US the government has not taken our guns, and cannot/will not do so.
    But what they can do is make them illegal and play the long game. Just wait out the "gun nuts" until they die. I'm sure there were plenty of Australians who didn't give up there guns, but after decades of not being able to maintain, train, and resupply ammo, what good does that do? I agree that a shitload of Americans will not turn in their guns if it was demanded, but what would they do if all future purchases of semi automatic weapons became illegal? Would they just wither away on their piles of guns while their posterity is enslaved? I hope not. But at this point I don't suppose even that would be possible without a civil war igniting. It would have been possible in the high trust 90s (when Australia did it), but no longer. There's no way they try that until the cold-civil-war tension is resolved, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. But they're insane, so who knows.

To summarize my point, it wasn't enough to just keep their guns. They also had to fight the tyranny of banning their sale. Would we have done that in 1997? If we wouldn't have, I think we would be in the same spot as Australia after twenty five years.

--

Fuck Ted Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Bingo.
    Weighty matters.

Somebody said Acton, but no one said Chesterton. Here’s a smattering.

6 Quotes: G.K. Chesterton on freedom and virtue – Acton Institute PowerBlog

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Bingo.
    Then what will a man give for his soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    The spike glycoprotein etc ...
    Thank you for taking the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    A study from Denmark. Good luck finding the actual study, google prioritizes a flood of "fact check" websites in the search.
    It's here: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...966v3.full.pdf

IPB

PS

Easier to find via Twitter search, using "Denmark negative efficacy' as keywords

Do they even need to come after your guns, risk a civil war or even fire a single shot - when they could just play the long game and replace you & people who think like you? As California has demonstrated, demographics is destiny.

starting strength coach development program
    5 Soccer Players Die From Heart Attacks Believed To Be From Vaccine Side Effects - GreatGameIndia

3 Year Old Girl Dies Of Heart Attack One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine - GreatGameIndia

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    Kirsch jumps to the conclusion that the 40% increase is due to the vaccine. There's no evidence of this either. One America is mostly a group benefits company. It owns a teeny tiny life insurance division, which some have blown up to legendary proportion by calling OA a "major life insurance company". They're not. Northwestern Mutual is a major life insurance company, but they haven't made any public statements about an increase in mortality yet. I believe MetLife has made an offhand comment about it, and the need to reprice their group plans to offset the rise in mortality.

The other thing is, this seems to be occurring only in their group life plans, but not on their individual life blocks? That's odd. I'm sure more of the story will emerge over time. But, I do know on the individual side, hardly any insurer has repriced their individual life products in response to higher mortality. And, the insurers I am familiar with have said excess mortality isn't a big issue. There's a disconnect there that hasn't been explained yet...
    Thank you David for your input.