starting strength gym
Page 1856 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 85613561756180618461854185518561857185818661906195623562856 ... LastLast
Results 18,551 to 18,560 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I try not to state things as fact if there is the possibility that it's not fact. Is there a way to do that with certainty and conviction?
    In my line of work, where folks will die horrible burning deaths if we're wrong, we're not one bit averse to saying that we don't know.

My list of professions-detached-from-reality used to be a short one...education. It has recently doubled in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Vek View Post
    My list of professions-detached-from-reality used to be a short one...education. It has recently doubled in size.
    My version of that list would definitely be much larger than 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Briggs had some things to say about this today: Happy Insurrection Day! – William M. Briggs

This guy had some things to say too Telegram: Contact @TheTrueSaltyCrackerChat

Ted really fucked up. Tucker even let up on him a little at the end of the segment, but not until after he called him a liar.

Briggs had some things to say about this today: Happy Insurrection Day! – William M. Briggs
    Missed Tucker, but based on what I saw here, perhaps Cruz knew he needed a drubbing. (Cowardice need not be terminal - didn’t Rowe say that?) Let’s see what he does next. It’s an opportunity for Cruz to put more on the line in a larger scope.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Missed Tucker, but based on what I saw here, perhaps Cruz knew he needed a drubbing. (Cowardice need not be terminal - didn’t Rowe say that?) Let’s see what he does next. It’s an opportunity for Cruz to put more on the line in a larger scope.
    In other words, is Ted more than just a politician?

Aye.

Yes it is. And it started right at the beginning of this farse, on March 2020.

Anyway, I wanna let you guys know, I am planning on moving out of Italy as soon as possible. I have very little money, can't pursue what my prepandemic goals were, don't even have a girlfriend anymore, family is far away anyway, and I'm just tired of being surrounded by retards every single day or waiting for the next punishment or threat by the italian government.
    My destination will be Vlore, Albania.
    As far as I know there is no "green pass", and there are very few restrictions which are not respected anyway. Cost of living is very low, but this goes along with very low salaries, in case I need to find a job. But for now, it seems like one of the few places where I can breathe some fresh air and live kinda normally.
    Anyone of you has any advice or has lived there?

starting strength coach development program
    @david Rowe, I still have a mostly dry cough and definitely do not feel 100%. I'm 90%. I want to cough shit out, but there's nothing really to cough out. Got a little bit of a stopped up nose too. I'm ready to feel 100% back to normal.....prob will go to CVS to be sure I don't have some infection.

Uh, no. He's all politician, all the time.