starting strength gym
Page 1865 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 86513651765181518551863186418651866186718751915196523652865 ... LastLast
Results 18,641 to 18,650 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Uh, uh, uh, I don't know, they just told me to stand here and try to say some stuff. But I guess they won't let me. So, see ya later.

Joe going to be somewhat short today - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    Now you have to apply this (non)argument to vaccines, otherwise you are full of shit.
    "The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who cannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment. The decision to get a vaccine should be made in consultation with your health care provider."

This is a quote from the FLCCC website, they are the premier site for Ivermectin treatments. So does that answer your concern? If you read this statement say they vaccines prevent severe outcomes from Covid and Ivermectin is a supplementary additional treatment. Their protocols are only a bridge, surely that is plain enough.

FAQ on Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I was too brief.

Point is, which you made, covid is not a death sentence, and apparently was treated early with excellent results.

I do not think he “got covid” to the extent that he was vented and suffered significant endothelial damage.

As others have said, we are all going to “get covid” in one form or another. Just as we are all going to get sick. And just as with getting sick, the only thing to really worry about is not treating appropriately, eg early.
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Nope, done my ablutions this morning. Sorry mate that I can't give you the answers you so desperately want. I can't help it if the Ivermetin king got Covid.
    All kidding aside, why is it that you don’t apply such strict standards to the “vaccines”?

Fully Vaccinated *And Boosted* AOC Has Covid After Partying in Packed Miami Drag Queen Bar

Fully Vaccinated *And Boosted* AOC Has Covid After Partying in Packed Miami Drag Queen Bar

Nope, done my ablutions this morning. Sorry mate that I can't give you the answers you so desperately want. I can't help it if the Ivermetin king got Covid.
    It's like you're not just skeptical of ivermectin as a COVID treatment, you seem to actively want it to not work. Do you hold a lot of Pfizer or Moderna stock or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just to clarify on the immune system supplements I take:

Fish Oil 1200mg
    Vitamin C 1000 mg
    D3/K2 125/100mcg
    Phosphatidyl Choline 1200mg
    Zinc 50mg
    Quercetin 1000mg
    NAC 600mg twice daily
    B-Complex

Apple flavored Ivermectin, Povidone iodine, and a few other goodies are on hand just in case.
    Techarp says this is too complex. "One shot" (but perpetual boosts?) is much easier.

If it were only one or two shots, I agree. But that's on me. I almost always forget to take my vitamins (and my dog's vit B sometimes). I do run the 1% viricidal flush in the morning and evening. It's an early enthusiasm in a cold-prevention experiment.

Still haven't been very sick for years (pre-divorce, ?). Some headcolds, nothing more. I don't think I got covid, unless it was a mild case which I confused with a cold (nothing I remember).

I'm not proud to say that I don't mask and don't keep my distance. I receive the host on the tongue at Mass (cleaner than my filthy hands). My fellow congregants probably twitch - a lack of charity on my part? At church: few masks, some host-on-tongue, yet no superspreader events. I think. Though we have stopped shaking hands (except when I force it). The new normal does not include the hubbub of handshakes.

I stay home when I'm sick.

Remember when SARS-CoV-2 was differentiated from the flu because it was thought to have a slow mutation rate? I think this was argued to support the vex.

That no longer seems to be the case. Apparently, the SARS-CoV-2 "proofreader" was not an essential worker.

(True?)

I can't help it if the Ivermetin king got Covid.
    Just like everyone gets the flu and gets a cold. Everyone and I mean everyone will get this new version of the flu and the cold.
    The question is, if you are that extremely small minority that gets badly effected by covid, what are you going to do about it. Will you take proven effective safe treatments. Or will you take an unproven unsafe inoculant that at best has temporary positive gains for only that same extremely small demographic of people.
    So yes, Dr Cory got covid and got over it pretty darn easily. That could have been because he is not part of that extremely small demographic that is effected by covid. Or, it could have been because he took and used his safe and effective protocols.
    Either way he showed us that this disease is really nothing to worry about at all.

The FDA Wants to Hide Pre-Licensure Data Until You’re Dead and Now the CDC Wants to Hide the Post-Licensure Safety Data

Yet more fucking depressing lows from australia.

Tennis guy Novak Djokovic got an exemption to play in the aus open by the the state. He gets into the airport and the federal government then cancels his visa and tries to deport him.

Fortunately it got thrown out and his visa is reinstated by a judge.

The worst part is seeing a decent chunk of the country angry at him for "not following the rules"

Absolutely disgusting crab in the bucket mentality.

I wasn't looking for any answers. I was pointing out the flaw in your argument.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And all the other posts here that say the same thing, and all the data from all the countries with high vaccination rates that say the same thing, that I have been posting for the past year: the vaccines do not prevent either covid or its transmission. Yet you are here indicting Dr. Kory while saying nothing about mandatory vaccines that don't work and may kill you.
    1. I am eating crow on this point. The early data (trial and real world) that suggested that transmission was prevented was misleading or an outright lie at the onset and I believed it. Delta showed it clearly first and Omicron smashed it. The data is definitive now, you can't avoid getting this thing with any meaningful certainty because it mutates faster to be more infectious than we can determine a prophylaxis. Even prior infection is not enough to prevent repeat infection. Anyone who tries to sell you this particular line of thinking from here on out is lying. Boosters, masks, ivermectin, vaccines, natural immunity, or anything else will not prevent this virus from mutating to bypass those protections faster than we can come up with a new prevention. Especially with people experimenting with gain of function on bats and mice! Oof

2. I always wished we had spent more time looking at therapeutics. If we, the public writ large, had spent more time pushing "The Experts" to focus equal time on treatment vs. prevention, then my kids might be in school right now and the hospital system here in Ontario wouldn't be slammed (so I am told). When you can prescribe something abundant that can be obtained easily, you can reduce the pressure on hospitals with at-home treatment. The prevention we should have been seeking is prevention of severe illness through ready therapeutics, not novel ones. Because now the only approved treatments are also novel and the hardest to acquire. It doesn't matter whether these novel things actually work or not, they are scarce and impossible to create without a generic manufacturing market.