COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1868

starting strength gym
Page 1868 of 2183 FirstFirst ... 868136817681818185818661867186818691870187819181968 ... LastLast
Results 18,671 to 18,680 of 21822

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #18671
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Dave I have looked over your rather detailed account and you may well be right, however what do you say when folk such as Dr Kory, Malik, et al have changed their protocol for covid? Because it appears the that their protocol is not working so they have had to double the dose and have added other drugs. Sure it would be great if an anti-parasitic drug like ivermectin worked, but is all depends on one little word "may".

    "Either way, such agents may improve responsiveness even further when combined with ivermectin."

    Ivermectin is not cutting it, that is why they need to add such drugs as Nitazoxanide.

    " However, we do encourage the use of higher doses of ivermectin, two-drug combinations, and the supplements for the Delta variant."

    So how much is a higher dose? How much is enough? What are the levels in blood plasma required to destroy a covid virus?

    "Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.13 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.14,15 Even though ivermectin appears to accumulate in the lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.16-19 Subcutaneous administration of ivermectin 400 µg/kg had no effect on SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in hamsters. However, there was a reduction in olfactory deficit (measured using a food-finding test) and a reduction in the interleukin (IL)-6:IL-10 ratio in lung tissues.20"

    For ivermectin to work you need a higher (100 times higher)dose than then is recommended in the FLCCC protocol which uses other medications apart from Ivermectin.

    Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines

    "An important controversial point to consider in any rationale is the 5 µM required concentration to reach the anti-SARS-CoV-2 action of ivermectin observed in vitro,17 which is much higher than 0.28 µM, the maximum reported plasma concentration achieved in vivo with a dose of approximately 1700 µg/kg (about nine times the FDA-approved dosification)"

    Misleading clinical evidence and systematic reviews on ivermectin for COVID-19 | BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine


    The FLCCC is specifically the premier site for Covid treatment.

    "With the increasing prevalence of the Delta variant and its higher viral loads, transmissibility, and hospital severity, additional and more potent options are sometimes required. Different drug combinations are now possible and use will depend on the availability and feasibility of prescribing the drug in various countries and regions. Ivermectin should be kept as the cornerstone of COVID-19 treatments and should be given at higher doses in Delta variant infected patients."

    New I-MASK+ FAQs - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

    Dave does Ivermectin work? Yes an an anti-parasitic, but as an anti-viral I am not so sure yet. Do vaccines work ?, they have in the past, but do the cv-19 vaccines work, well the best advice I have been given from the rescue folk here in NSW is yes and you need the get the hep B, tetanus, flu shots as well, that is their protocol and I may get a vaccine injury.

    I worked in hazardous places for 30 years, I always identified the hazards and worked out the risk factor and took the required precautions, some of it was extremely dangerous especially lightning strikes next to the power poles when I worked in storms, so close you could smell the ozone, I have been in two roll overs and saved only by a seat belt, I have to get skin checks every year due to working outdoors for thirty years, I have had a number of BBC's cut out of me, I don't like, but life is filled with hazards, I have to deal with as best I can, so vaccines, perhaps a poor choice by me, but that is the risk I have taken, so I might die, so what, I have been close numerous times, so a vaccine might kill me. The vehicle that takes you to your death is not so nearly as important compared to where you end up.

    Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    What concern? What are you talking about? Once again, I was pointing out that if you think that the "Ivermectin king" getting Covid somehow invalidates Ivermectin, then every boosted person getting covid invalidates the vaccines.
    No mate. Dr Kory applied his Covid protocol as a preventative, but got covid. Ivermectin does work, but in doses that are far above the amount that human plasma can handle. That was shown in invitro. I am not saying I am right, if you want to take Ivermectin and the like that is up to you, whatever I say you need to check it out for yourself like everything you read.

  2. #18672
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    This is interesting

    ‘Pandemic of the Vaccinated’ | Sharyl Attkisson

    But not to Wal. She cant be trusted because she doesnt have 2 rs in her name or she thinks Tumeric is a cure for inflammation like this missus.

  3. #18673
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Hot off the press in Western Australia. Apparently if youre unvaccinated you wont be allowed to attend pubs, restaurants, cafes and gyms (what next?) It seems they will be increasingly treated along the same lines as the Jews in 1930s Germany. You will have to show proof of vaccination in a vere ist einen papers? For you ze vor is over manner or effectively your freedom of movement will be curtailed. This is not the fucking Black Death for Christs sake (where such measures MAY be justified for a short period), but government never lets go of its powers once obtained and theres no sunset clause for these measures; at this rate its for ever!

  4. #18674
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    401

    Default

    New Project Veritas.
    Military Documents about Gain of Function contradict Fauci testimony under oath #ExposeFauci

    https://media.patriots.win/post/msW61JuCm1HU.png
    Top Left: Covid-19 was man-made virus that was created by Americans and released from Wuhan.
    Top Right: Ivermectin, Hydroxychloriquine, Chloroquine phosphate and interferon are treatments for Covid.
    Bottom Left: The Vaccines do not work and cause the same symptoms as the virus.
    Bottom Right: Dr. Fauci went against the DARPA and by extension the U.S government

    Like usual I have no idea what is true, but what the government and media put out certainly isn't.

  5. #18675
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I am not saying I am right, if you want to take Ivermectin and the like that is up to you, ...
    Any contingency plans, if you become a breakthrough case?

    Good acquaintance got hit hard even though he was current with his boosters. No obvious morbidities, except perhaps bodyweight (but large frame). Bad enough, that he was waxing poetic about his will to his daughter.

    Vaccines didnt pull him out of that hole.

    I mentioned this case earlier. He was given monoclonal antibodies, but not ivermectin, and had lingering symptoms. I recommended ivm, and will eventually check back in with him.

    Then, of course, others near me this past week are getting omicron, with mild symptoms. I dont think the two Im thinking of were vexed.

  6. #18676
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    186

    Default

    I apologize for asking here, but is there a way to "ignore" posts by certain users? People like wal add zero to the discussion, in fact with all the noise they create it's actually a detraction from the overall discussion.

  7. #18677
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I got tired of sneer quotes.

    But yea, it’s good to bring the point forward periodically.

    However, there /are/ superspreader events. Mind bugs.

    Exhibit A, ironically, “new normal” verbiage.

    And, propaganda from dept of HHS prime-time TV commercials singing an indie folk tune over kids on a playground - “You’re gonna be alright…”, promoting vexing.
    Yeah, the general drive to vaccinate kids, and parents going along with it, has been one of the most shameful things I have ever seen. Right below that were the government memes portraying kids as superspreader virus bags. Then you had all those people writing about how the kids were “bringing the virus home”. Shameful shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    This is interesting

    ‘Pandemic of the Vaccinated’ | Sharyl Attkisson

    But not to Wal. She can’t be trusted because she doesn’t have 2 r’s in her name or she thinks Tumeric is a cure for inflammation like this missus.
    Whoever uses the word pandemic in a non sarcastic way or talks about "delta" or "omicron" is quite simply the enemy. Do not trust these people, their job is to make you believe there is a pandemic going on, just from another side. There is no pandemic, there has never been a more important time to point this out.

  8. #18678
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Village of Afton, Virginia
    Posts
    947

  9. #18679
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    New Project Veritas.
    Military Documents about Gain of Function contradict Fauci testimony under oath #ExposeFauci

    https://media.patriots.win/post/msW61JuCm1HU.png



    Like usual I have no idea what is true, but what the government and media put out certainly isn't.
    Fauci is dirtier than the entire free ranging population of feral Alabama hogs. Corrupt to the core.

  10. #18680
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Project Veritas documents contradicting Faucis GoF testimony.

    Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath | Project Veritas

    Indications from Marine Corp Major Murphy, former Darpa fellow, that therapeutics (ivm, hcq) were buried back in 2018.

    Read and judge for yourself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •