starting strength gym
Page 1869 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 86913691769181918591867186818691870187118791919196923692869 ... LastLast
Results 18,681 to 18,690 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSulla View Post
    Hot off the press in Western Australia. Apparently if you’re unvaccinated you won’t be ‘allowed’ to attend pubs, restaurants, cafes and gyms (what next?) It seems they will be increasingly treated along the same lines as the Jews in 1930s Germany. You will have to show proof of vaccination in a ‘vere ist einen papers? For you ze vor is over’ manner or effectively your freedom of movement will be curtailed. This is not the fucking Black Death for Christ’s sake (where such measures MAY be justified for a short period), but government never lets go of its powers once obtained and there’s no sunset clause for these measures; at this rate it’s for ever!
    They are just doing that now in Aus? Canada has been that way for months.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    As far as the Covid vaccine goes I believe it is the only shot left in the gun unless you want to live on the moon. Could I die from a vaccine injury, maybe, but I am dead already.
    Do they have you in solitary confinement over there on Prison Island, wal?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I am skeptical about many things, If Ivermectin works that would be great, but if the premier website calls it bridge to Vaccines who am I to argue.
    The mask shilling graphic on the side of the i-mask+ protocol PDF always bugged me too, but I understand why they chose to play the game. I think it's stupid, but it's not surprising.

Don’t know if posting a tweet is allowed but this should interest you Mark.

https://twitter.com/ericrweinstein/s...425089536?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Project Veritas documents contradicting Fauci’s GoF testimony.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath | Project Veritas

Indications from Marine Corp Major Murphy, former Darpa fellow, that therapeutics (ivm, hcq) were buried back in 2018.

Read and judge for yourself.
    And what do you guys think a Democrat Congress is going to do about this? Same thing they did when Eric Holder told the Republican Congress to go get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Don’t know if posting a tweet is allied but this should interest you Mark.

https://twitter.com/ericrweinstein/s...425089536?s=21
    Same thing I told you at exactly the same time. Look at the Veritas video at 4:23 and read the document. Everybody but wal has known this for almost 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Same thing I told you at exactly the same time. Look at the Veritas video at 4:23 and read the document. Everybody but wal has known this for almost 2 years.
    Exactly. I’ve been told that quite a few doctors have been prescribing IV and ICQ on the downlow all along.

It doesn’t cease to amaze me.

On a side note, I’ve been watching Dopesick on Hulu and they are going after Purdue Pharma and the FDA hard. It’s a good show for the average Joe to see how corrupt the FDA is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, the general drive to vaccinate kids, and parents going along with it, has been one of the most shameful things I have ever seen. Right below that were the government memes portraying kids as superspreader virus bags. Then you had all those people writing about how the kids were “bringing the virus home”. Shameful shit.

Whoever uses the word pandemic in a non sarcastic way or talks about "delta" or "omicron" is quite simply the enemy. Do not trust these people, their job is to make you believe there is a pandemic going on, just from another side. There is no pandemic, there has never been a more important time to point this out.
    I agree with that sentiment though there certainly is a pandemic... a pandemic of irrational fear.

Important Critical Race Theory update: Down With CRT! Jill Su's Life Mattered - The American Conservative

Police eventually arrested Dayonte Resiles for the murder. His DNA was found on the murder weapon. He went on trial late last year. He is black; his victim was white. The result:

Dayonte Resiles killed Jill Halliburton Su by stabbing her to death and leaving her lifeless body in a bathtub in her Davie home — on that much, jurors could agree.

But they couldn’t agree on a murder charge, according to the jury forewoman, because three members refused to sign off on a verdict that would send a young Black man to prison for the rest of his life. For a short time, the nine who wanted a first-degree murder conviction were willing to budge. A manslaughter conviction would send Resiles to prison for 15 years, not for life. All 12 jurors signed off on manslaughter late Tuesday.

But that, according to the forewoman, would not have been justice. Not for her. Not for the defendant. Not for the victim. “What have I done?” she thought.

In an interview Thursday night, the forewoman, who asked not to be identified by name, shed light on what happened in the deliberation room in the days leading up to the hung jury and mistrial, describing a cauldron of anger, mistrust, betrayal and, underscoring it all, accusations of racial and anti-police bias.

It came to a head Tuesday night, when the manslaughter verdict was read, and the forewoman was faced with the usually-routine question of whether she agreed with the group’s decision.

Only a few seconds passed, but the forewoman’s mind was racing. She thought of the victim and the family left behind. She felt the eyes of the judge and the prosecutor and the victim’s husband boring into her. She was torn between her agreement with her fellow jurors and her firm belief that the prosecution proved Resiles guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

“I just got a knot in the pit of my stomach. I looked at the defense table. They were just cheering and patting him on the back, like he graduated high school or made the winning touchdown at a football game,” she said. “I thought, what have I done? Is this the world I am creating for my children, a world where someone can get away with murder because of the color of their skin?”

Finally, she recalled the advice her husband gave her before the trial started: “Follow the law. Don’t cave.”

She was convinced Resiles did not commit manslaughter on Sept. 8, 2014 — he committed murder. Manslaughter was not her verdict.

“No,” she told the judge. She didn’t agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Look at the Veritas video at 4:23 and read the document. …
    However, it is unusual and a serious breach of protocol for a classified document to have no markings (interview with DARPA through the link says about the same) . Not sure where that applies to PV’s disclosure. But keep that in mind until this is verified.

Big analysis/corroboration thread on the Project Veritas leak; looks like they released material that had been claimed released by The Intercept, but obtained/researched by a group of individuals known as DRASTIC:

https://twitter.com/BillyBostickson/status/1480868076098777088?s=20

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    However, it is unusual and a serious breach of protocol for a classified document to have no markings (interview with DARPA through the link says about the same) . Not sure where that applies to PV’s disclosure. But keep that in mind until this is verified.
    On the other hand, it is possible that the documents came from an “open storage area”.

Barry, do class docs in an open storage (“open paper”) area require markings? Probably….