starting strength gym
Page 1871 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 87113711771182118611869187018711872187318811921197123712871 ... LastLast
Results 18,701 to 18,710 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    These things are tough to follow in YouTube montage style. I think they are claiming unclassified information is being “hidden” on classified systems. That could still be a problem and a major violation especially if there was intent to hide it. But it is very different than putting classified information out in the open. It is an important distinction.

Either way, there is a there there and I think Senator Rand knows or is very close.
    I see Murphy’s report is marked unclassified in typical fashion (top/bottom).

I wonder how many of these events and events like them have happened to date?
    Hospital staff '''may have accidentally killed Covid patients after errors with ventilator filters''' in packed ICU wards

This is a translation of an article from a Professor of immunology from Tel Aviv University. It finally made it into mainstream media here in Israel.
    Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure” – Swiss Policy Research

Here's another one for you Jovan.
    Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I still think they are playing this game on many levels and are feeling and assessing the public on which track they will be able to implement their true end game with the least confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Project Veritas documents contradicting Fauci’s GoF testimony.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath | Project Veritas

Indications from Marine Corp Major Murphy, former Darpa fellow, that therapeutics (ivm, hcq) were buried back in 2018.

Read and judge for yourself.
    I see Murphy’s report is marked unclassified in typical fashion (top/bottom).
    A couple of further observations:

1. The goofy "UFO files" font of Murphy's report. Does his typewriter also have a dropped "e"? The datestamp of his report is "13 Aug 21". 2021, not the era of IBM Selectrics.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snm...R_Redacted.pdf

2. Footnote XII appears to refer to ADE risk from mass vaccination. To my amateur eyes, this would be sophisticated forgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    BioNTech/InstaDeep posted a paper about their new machine learning model, which predicts if a new variant's spike protein sequence is concerning. (Hundreds of new variants are generated every day). It produces 5 scores, pertaining to potential for immune escape or transmissibility, which are aggregated into a single "Pareto" score. The underlying scores are all independently validated against in-vitro assays, which suggests the methodology has some utility.

But, for what? The model is not proven to accurately predict if a new variant will be of concern. Rather, when it was run on data from Sep 2020 to Nov 2021, and forced to flag 20 sequences every day, it eventually flagged all the WHO's variants of concern (except for Delta), usually over a month in advance. So, it is useful tool to focus surveillance resources, but not to produce a dashboard of "these will be scary".

Also, the t-tests in Table S.5 don't really indicate that the score is useful. Only 13 variants, out of thousands, are designated as concerning. If most variants are obviously not concerning, getting a low p-value is easy.
    This InstaDeep couldn’t sound more like “CIA front” if it tried. My favorite is the super diverse cast of CEO and other three letter functions, all of whom look like straight C students in your community college.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I find it fascinating how often the number 6 followed by a bunch of zeros shows up in western propaganda.

--

Here's an interesting video on Japan's more reasonable approach to mandates and lockdowns, for anyone interested. I wish I lived in a real nation.
    Every time I see Pelosi she looks more and more like a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    None at all. Obviously they died of COVID-19.

A couple of further observations:

Yeah. To my impaired vision the document looks scanned as in its a little slanted. That could be an optical illusion of the watermark which has a big diagonal line. But the tilting goes in both directions.

Scanning can be legit but is usually a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This InstaDeep couldn’t sound more like “CIA front” if it tried. My favorite is the super diverse cast of CEO and other three letter functions, all of whom look like straight C students in your community college.
    Your assessment is remarkably vapid and stupid.

starting strength coach development program
    Denninger today on the James O'Keefe release: I...TOLD.... YOU.... SO! in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

We knew in September of 2020 there was a risk issue with the spike in the circulation that was not in most cases present from natural infection and we knew by December of 2020 it was singularly dangerous. It is now confirmed that DARPA and THE GOVERNMENT knew this and proceeded to purchase and deploy the shots anyway.

We also knew that there were other fingers in the pie including American ones before *****-19 was announced to exist because the transfer agreement with a US University was known to exist more than a year ago and it was executed in 2019 before *****-19 was claimed to have "emerged" in China. How can you do something that requires a thing before the second thing happens? You can't, ergo, the government and the private organizations knew damned well ***** existed before the agreement was signed.

So now have what I've maintained all along is in in official government-documented form:

The virus was man-made. Ecohealth tried to get funding through DARPA and was told to go to Hell because it violated the constraint on gain-of-function research. Fauci didn't give a **** and his part of the NIH funded it. BOTH THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA created the virus; it was a joint and intentional project, not rogue actors in Wuhan or Beijing who were responsible.

There were people in both China and here in the US (along with presumably other nations) who were involved. They all knew damn well what happened and all of them have lied for the last 2+ years about it. That almost-certainly includes both Trump and Biden, incidentally.

The governments involved all knew before the shots were released that they were dangerous and would become worthless. They knew that natural infection did not, in most cases, carry the same risk because the virus never gets into the bloodstream in other than severe and fatal cases but there is no way to avoid that risk with an injection. We now know this factually from clinical experience (and in fact knew in the early part of 2020) -- viremia does not happen in other than severe and fatal cases and yet you can't give someone an injection without the injected material winding up in the blood in some amount.

The governments also knew that *****-19 itself was not dangerous most of the time to healthy individuals and they knew why. It was deliberately engineered that way in an attempt, this paper alleges, as an experiment to be inoculated intentionally into bats in an attempt to see whether doing so could cut off future zoonotic events. Whether the experiment went wrong by accident or intent is not known, but that it was taking place and both our government and China knew about it, along with knowing that it should not be very dangerous to most people is now established as fact.