starting strength gym
Page 1877 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 87713771777182718671875187618771878187918871927197723772877 ... LastLast
Results 18,761 to 18,770 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I don't see how this supreme court mandate stuff is much of a win.

It's like being driven down the field, and you give up a field goal instead of a touchdown. You still lost ground and have gained nothing. Congrats are avoiding worst case scenario, I guess?

Millions of people are still virtually being forced to have chemicals injected into their bodies. The court basically says this is fine, and that if Congress wanted to pass a law to vaccinate you they could do that too. It's just that OSHA can't on their own.

Maybe 1 or 2 justices actually were against both mandates for actual Constitutional or Rights reasons. The rest are either communists or similar or deciding things based on some warped sense of practicality rather than law, which isn't what their fucking job is. Turns out Kavanaugh is a rapist; he's just letting you get raped with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    From the piece:

One would think, for a disease incessantly and hysterically billed as the gravest threat ever posed to the survival of humankind, that governments would be urgently funding large scale autopsy studies on both COVID-19 victims and on those who died shortly after receiving the new 'vaccines.'

But governments don't want us to know that "COVID" pathology is essentially identical to that of regular flu and pneumonia, and they certainly don't want us to know about the pathological effects exerted by the Brave New World 'vaccines.'

On 15 December 2021, the Journal of Clinical Medicine published a review by Italian researchers who scoured the literature for autopsy reports involving people who died after receiving a COVID-19 'vaccine.'

They searched Scopus, EMBASE, Medline (via PubMed) and Web of Science for all studies published up to 2 December 2021, without language restriction, using search terms like “COVID-19 Vaccine”, “SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine”, “COVID-19 Vaccination”, “SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination” and “Autopsy” or “Post-mortem”. References and citation lists of selected articles and reviews were also searched for any other relevant literature.

Their initial search retrieved 53 publications. After culling duplicate and irrelevant articles, they were left with a grand total of 17 full text papers. These 17 papers comprised a total of 38 cases (19 females, 19 males): 22 cases were related to the AstraZeneca-Oxford drug, 10 cases to Pfizer-BioNTech's Comirnaty, 4 cases to Moderna's drug, and 2 cases to the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) drug.

Again, the lack of resources devoted to autopsy studies is simply astounding. As the Italian researchers note in their paper, "The post-mortem investigation remains the gold standard to define the exact cause of death and the related pathophysiological processes." Governments, drug companies and media outlets have launched an unprecedented propaganda/bullying campaign aimed at getting every last one of us injected with the pseudo-vaccines, but remain remarkably disinterested in research examining the post-mortem pathology of people whose deaths are linked to these drugs.

Among the 38 patients, most deaths were the result of thrombotic or hemorrhagic events. Other causes of death included myocarditis, myocardial infarction (heart attack) and pneumonia.

When the researchers tabulated the role of the 'vaccines' in causing these deaths, 15 (38%) of the 39 cases rated a "YES." A further 2 were rated "Very likely" and another 3 were rated "Possible." That means 51% of the deaths were either definitely or possibly caused by the vaxxxines.
    In this particular case, it is important to not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Rip (or anyone else),

I read that the US supreme court blocked Bidens vaccine mandate for businesses with more than 100 employees, but that it will remain for certain healthcare workers.

Can employers still demand that their employees take the shots though, and fire them if they refuse? Or does this court ruling mean that employers are not allowed to do this?

For example if someone is told by their boss "you need to take the injections if you want to continue working here" can the employee now say "no i wont take them, and the law now prevents you from making this demand"?
    No, that's not what it means at all. As a private employer, I can require anything as a condition of employment, even though it would not be wise to do so. I could require straight (not kinky) hair as a condition of employment, if I wanted to deal with the media.

Jamie Dimon — We won’t pay Unvaccinated workers… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

It would take the collective efforts of Mr. Dimon's workforce to shut him down, and the workforce in 2022 lacks the balls of the workforce in 1922.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

And at this point, what kind of fool goes to Australia?

Djokovic visa revoked for second time… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    From the piece:

In this particular case, it is important to not know.

No, that's not what it means at all. As a private employer, I can require anything as a condition of employment, even though it would not be wise to do so. I could require straight (not kinky) hair as a condition of employment, if I wanted to deal with the media.

Jamie Dimon — We won’t pay Unvaccinated workers… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

It would take the collective efforts of Mr. Dimon's workforce to shut him down, and the workforce in 2022 lacks the balls of the workforce in 1922.
    If an org mandates vaccines, must it assume liability for vaccine injury?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    If an org mandates vaccines, must it assume liability for vaccine injury?
    That would be adjudicated.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Maybe 1 or 2 justices actually were against both mandates for actual Constitutional or Rights reasons. The rest are either communists or similar or deciding things based on some warped sense of practicality rather than law, which isn't what their fucking job is. Turns out Kavanaugh is a rapist; he's just letting you get raped with something else.
    Remember how passionately Lindsey Graham was defending Kavanaugh? Huge tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    Madness. I don't really care, fortunately. My wife has had her jabs (didn't really want to but she earns more than me so drew the short straw) so we're okay even if I lose work and I don't like social things because I have autism. So the noncompliance punishment is not that bad for me but I feel sad for others.
    If you come out the other end of this pure blooded, you will be a god among men.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    I hope you all stay safe and don't give up your guns.
    It's too late for that, and they know it. Looks like they're trying to meme "domestic terrorism" into existence and wage open war on the American people instead. But they already failed with the guns, so they shouldn't get too cocky.

--

This is a fascinating report from inside a trendy tech company. I work at a far more conservative corporation, and even we have been seeing saplings of the full grown trees he's describing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But if you do that, you are liable for any harm resulting to your employees as a result of your actions. I think all of the employees who have mandated vaccination worldwide are still liable. If people start suing, the courts will have to get the legislatures rewrite the laws before they can dismiss the suits. But as you say, the workforce today doesn’t have a lot of balls.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I've tried to understand Bitcoin, but I just don't get it. And what happens when they decide to shut down the internet when the masses become too restless?

I don't know. I used to think shiny metals were a safe store of assets, but those have proven to be heavily manipulated, and seizure has been done in the past. Houses/Land/Farms are maybe a safe bet until the incoming climate taxes force owners out.

"Safe" is a free market where governments don't steal private property. I know that's scoffworthy these days, but everything that you own personally can be stolen by the IRS or other agencies. The solution is to not have legal title or ownership to anything and insure everything else. As for financial hedges, you have 2 options: own a business and buy a valued insurance policy (as opposed to indemnity insurance) to hedge against losses.

The government will always demand payment of taxes in dollars or some currency they have at least some control over. For the foreseeable future, that means dollars. Also, in spite of massive devaluation, the market strongly prefers dollars over anything else.

GE suspends COVID-19 vaccine or test requirement after U.S. Supreme Court'''s ruling | Reuters

Hopefully the first of many companies to get rid of these bullshit mandates!

starting strength coach development program
    This would break the COVID regime:

Rand Paul: "Dr. Fauci, can you please leave your mask on? It would make me feel more comfortable."

Anthony Fauci: "Why, if you're not even wearing one?"

Rand Paul: "Because you look better with it on."
    "Because it suits you." would sound better, but less universally accessible. This would work better on a woman, of course, but we have to work with what we're given.