COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1883

starting strength gym
Page 1883 of 2164 FirstFirst ... 883138317831833187318811882188318841885189319331983 ... LastLast
Results 18,821 to 18,830 of 21640

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #18821
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Greater Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    177

    Default

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    California is quite a bit bluer than Texas right now.



    California is quite a bit bluer than Texas right now.
    Only the big cities -- particularly SF and LA. The rest of the state is rural, mountain and desert. They are not blue. The divide is not between states but between big cities and everything else.

  2. #18822
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Direct democracy would be a nightmare. That is exactly the system the democrat party wants to move toward. They have cultivated environments where massive numbers of vote-eligible (and technically not eligible but still pulling off doing it) people exist and continue to grow in population who are all entirely dependent on the state, and democrat policies in particular.
    Literally no one in power wants direct democracy. It would make them redundant. It certainly wouldn't be ideal, but it would be better than voting for a motley crew of paid actors whose sole job is to persuade you to submit to your own destruction. They definitely want universal mandatory suffrage (another Australia problem), but they'll never give you direct democracy.

  3. #18823
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Fauci spoke recently at the World Economic Forum;

    ‘Fauci was asked in particular why the U.S., one of the world’s richest nations, is struggling so much to contain COVID, saying that was in part due to a “fractured and disparate accessibility to healthcare.
    “We have individuals who don’t have access to care, a higher degree of hospitalization and death in minority populations, but we also have such a degree of pushback against regular, normal, easy-to-understand health measures, reluctance to wear masks, reluctance to promote vaccinations and do public health measures. If we all pulled together we’d be much better off,” he said.’

    Note the question was about “containing” covid, not treating it. Therein is the problem. The assumption by the global elites that covid can’t or shouldn’t treated.

    And I wonder who asked that question: the UK, Israel? Not much containment there.

    Probably wasn’t Sweden. Unless it was, and they were rubbing our noses in things.

  4. #18824
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Fauci spoke recently at the World Economic Forum;

    ‘Fauci was asked in particular why the U.S., one of the world’s richest nations, is struggling so much to contain COVID, saying that was in part due to a “fractured and disparate accessibility to healthcare.
    We have individuals who don’t have access to care, a higher degree of hospitalization and death in minority populations, but we also have such a degree of pushback against regular, normal, easy-to-understand health measures, reluctance to wear masks, reluctance to promote vaccinations and do public health measures. If we all pulled together we’d be much better off,” he said.'
    This is such absolute bullshit. Unless you are camping in the remote desert, everybody in the United States has immediate access to medical care at any hospital in the country. "Healthcare" may mean something else to Dr. Television -- maybe bariatric surgery or botox -- but no hospital with the facilities to treat an actual medical condition can or will turn away a patient, because they know they will eventually get paid. And it looks bad when the dead pile up in your ER.

  5. #18825
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Fauci spoke recently at the World Economic Forum;

    ‘Fauci was asked in particular why the U.S., one of the world’s richest nations, is struggling so much to contain COVID, saying that was in part due to a “fractured and disparate accessibility to healthcare.
    Be greatful that your health care system is so fractured. This factor makes installing health passes and green passes all the more difficult for the authorities.
    One of the reasons why the green pass was tested in Israel first is because our official health apparatus is extremely organized and has absolutely everyone in the system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    So exciting! When will Starting Strength start selling these at the gyms?

    The WEF has been promoting these types of masks for a while now.

    Florida: Highest Rates of Infection Occurring in Counties with Highest Vaccination Rates - UncoverDC

  6. #18826
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    Only the big cities -- particularly SF and LA. The rest of the state is rural, mountain and desert. They are not blue. The divide is not between states but between big cities and everything else.
    Very true. Everyone outside of the cities is subject to the cities. To them it makes perfect sense. You exist for the cities, not the other way around. You're just a resource secured to propagate their own existence. Of course you will do what they say.

    We've been hypnotized into thinking this is some vote based political order. But all it is is the ancient order. The cities are kingdoms, and you are their subjects. That is what we have devolved into. Everything else is illusory. You might not know the king's name, but he exists. He is simply the most powerful man in the city. And if you live within the borders of his influence, you are subject to him. These blue state kings are very often foreigners and usurpers. They are never founding stock Americans because they are intentionally humiliating founding stock Americans. But if founding stock America came together and willed it, they could overthrow these tyrant kings. This advantage will not last forever.

  7. #18827
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Very true. Everyone outside of the cities is subject to the cities. To them it makes perfect sense. You exist for the cities, not the other way around. You're just a resource secured to propagate their own existence. Of course you will do what they say.

    We've been hypnotized into thinking this is some vote based political order. But all it is is the ancient order. The cities are kingdoms, and you are their subjects. That is what we have devolved into. Everything else is illusory. You might not know the king's name, but he exists. He is simply the most powerful man in the city. And if you live within the borders of his influence, you are subject to him. These blue state kings are very often foreigners and usurpers. They are never founding stock Americans because they are intentionally humiliating founding stock Americans. But if founding stock America came together and willed it, they could overthrow these tyrant kings. This advantage will not last forever.
    But as I've mentioned before, as a people we lack the balls.

  8. #18828
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Literally no one in power wants direct democracy. It would make them redundant. It certainly wouldn't be ideal, but it would be better than voting for a motley crew of paid actors whose sole job is to persuade you to submit to your own destruction. They definitely want universal mandatory suffrage (another Australia problem), but they'll never give you direct democracy.
    The bloodthirsty hordes won't need a government to serve as middleman. The biggest voting bloc can just rule over everyone else forever. And believe me, the biggest voting bloc in this country does not include you or me.

  9. #18829
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    792

    Default

    We would have to define "founding stock" Americans in anticausal's statement.
    The founding stock English may behave differently from the founding stock Scots, who behave differently from the founding stock Germans and the founding stock Irish.

    I came across an interesting book called, "Sanction" that got scrubbed from the internet a few weeks ago after the author decided to pursue a vigilante justice solution against some of his former business associates. The book had a sizable cult following and was supposedly to be made into a film at some point.

    The author was adamant in his assertions that geographical variations in culture (including the urban/rural divide) can ultimately be traced back to the predominant ancestry and genetic characteristics of the local populations. He believed the genetic divide between English stock in the north and Scottish stock in the south was the primary cause of the American Civil War.

    Books become much more interesting after they are burned; I will read this one if I ever find a copy.

  10. #18830
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Lipid Nanoparticles kill 80 percent of mice in PubMed Study | Columnists | thedesertreview.com

    It turns out that Israel has been aware of the toxicity of LNP for over 10 years
    The systemic toxicity of positively charged lipid nanoparticles and the role of Toll-like receptor 4 in immune activation - ScienceDirect

    And I suppose this is a good development, because now we can officially claim on the books that the french government is forcing their citizenry to commit suicide.
    Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Here’s an original quote: “The COVID era will be defined by Drs making policy, citizens practicing medicine, and politicians playing scientists.”

    Everyone is invited to rephrase that better.
    If you don't mind Barry, this is my take on your descriptive quote:
    "Drs making policy, and politicians playing scientists due to regulatory capture. Forced the citizenry to take their health into their own hands, to learn and practice medicine."

    Barry, another validation to your PC hypothesis!
    This article is quoted by RFK in his book The Real Anthony Fauci.
    America’s Doctor — It’s not just that he’s so boring: Celia Farber comments on Anthony Fauci. – Planet Waves FM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •