starting strength gym
Page 1908 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 90814081808185818981906190719081909191019181958200824082908 ... LastLast
Results 19,071 to 19,080 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    One year probation and a $1.2 million fine for the owners of Atilis Gym in New Jersey.

BREAKING: Atilis Gym owner sentenced for keeping gym open during New Jersey lockdown | The Post Millennial

Our dear leaders will soon be celebrating how THEY cured the coof plandemic for us plebes. Then they will assure us they can protect the world against the scary climate with similar measures. The state media will echo this message ad nauseum. Rinse and repeat. Throw in a fake civil war and a potential pending world war and a seemingly certain financial collapse on top of that should about finish us off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Competitive instinct -----> effort to be persuasive ------>challenging questions --------> Damn it, I might be wrong again, time to reevaluate my conclusions to form a better argument ---------> Competitive instinct -----> effort to be persuasive ------>challenging questions --------> Damn it, I might be wrong again, time to reevaluate my conclusions to form a better argument-------> Competitive instinct -----> effort to be persuasive ------>challenging questions --------> Damn it, I might be wrong again, time to reevaluate my conclusions to form a better argument

The Socratic Method cycle of learning.
    Maybe you don’t care. I get it. But that is not the Socratic Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A piece from Roger Simon today about the Olympics: Hell, No, We Shouldn’t Go—to the Olympics

Might as well post mine too: The Olympic Games: Time to Stop | Mark Rippetoe

I loved your article.
    The olympics are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

I know many people who have had mild vaccine side effects, and a few people who have had moderate side effects, but I don't know anybody yet who has died, become completely debilitated or had severe issues after taking the vaccine (Of course, I am not likely to hear about severe fertility issues or myriad other problems people tend to keep quiet about).
    In contrast, famous athletes and celebrities are dying left and right after taking the vaccine.

What have people here been seeing?
    Mar 2021
    Female
    late 40's
    obese (FWIW she was hot when in her 20's), any specific conditions not known to me
    Jab: Unknown
    Result: ER, then ICU with blood clots in lungs. Spent a few days in hospital. I have no follow-up info.

June 2021
    Male
    Scrawny (maybe 5'10, 150)
    Jab: unknown
    Results: Racing heartbeat, ER/ICU, will have an echocardiogram every 3 months, on meds, told he will have a heart attack by the time he is 30 (my layman's interpretation = he'll be dead before 30)

This young man got the shot(s) because his staunchly democratic grandparents refused to see their grandchildren unless they were jabbed. They live 5 houses apart in a village of 1,000.

Since you asked: I only know two people who died with C. Both late 60's males. Both long overweight.

1) went in for a persistent cough - diagnosed w/ stage 4 lung cancer. Died within a few weeks. Tested positive at 1st appt. November 2020.
    2) 6'3, long time 400+lbs. Know idea what comorbidities he had. Late-summer 2021. After his passing, his family remained fervently against the C lockdowns, etc... Drank in bar with one of his daughters a couple of months after his passing. She was quite the dancer in white go-go boots with a matching mini skirt (Halloween).

I do not have one medical professional in my circle who has recommended the jabs. Some of them have accepted the serum. Three have stated that in no circumstances should I get jabbed.

1) because he said they were successfully treating C patients in Mar 2020 (large metropolitan city in southeast). Additionally, he quickly had details on the money trail for + test, hospital admittance & death.
    2) cried when I said my employer may force me to accept or be fired. Her medical job was saved when the "small" hospital system she is employed by found religion and started granted religious exemptions left and right because they were going to lose 50% of their staff.
    3) will not allow her granddaughters to be jabbed because - as gilead point out in July (ish) - details of late-term miscarriages are being hidden in the cornfields of the midwest as well as Israel.

Of the local people I know currently testing positive, 60 to 80% are jabbed.

My employer has a running spreadsheet on C cases with jab status on a shared drive. Since Nov 1, 60% of the positive cases were considered fully vaxxed prior to the + test. This data covers 40 locations across the US and Canada.

These people won't give you ivermectin because it's "dangerous" but they'll give you 27 shots and help you get even more by instructing you to commit fraud.

Video Reveals Disadvantaged Populations Taking Excessive Vaccines for Tax Funded Gift Card Incentive

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Maybe you don’t care. I get it. But that is not the Socratic Method.
    I don't know what response you were looking for or if you were wanting to further discuss the original topic.
    It was unclear to me.

That is my version of modern application of the Socratic Method that takes advantage of limbic response as seen in social media and digital communication.
    I think it has become a common and effective way for people learn online, as long as they are capable of getting through the part where they question their own assumptions in order to refine or reevaluate their original hypothesis.

starting strength coach development program
    White House Plans Executive Action to Regulate Cryptos as a Matter of National Security - CoinsCouncil.com

This will pis off a bunch of you BitCoiners who said the government can't do anything about BitCoin.

Alberta just inadvertently confessed to fiddling the COVID vaccination stats.

Those who have done the slightest bit of research (really not a dirty word), will know that there is no claim of protection after the first dose of the COVID vaccine.

So imagine how you can conflate the vaccine effectiveness stats if you dump all the COVID events (cases, hospitalizations and deaths) that occur subsequent to infection within 14 days of the first dose into the unvaccinated.

Well, now we know for sure from the data published by the Government of Alberta1. Like everywhere else in the world they claim very impressive vaccine effectiveness by following the fraudulent standard set by the drug manufacturers in the pantomime clinical trials, i.e. to ignore the adverse outcomes in the first two weeks post administration.

But then they go one better and actually inflate the unvaccinated numbers too. And this is on top of dumping the events within 14 days of dose 2 in the partially vaccinated as well, of course.
    Alberta has been fiddling again, revealing more useful information

I woke up this morning to many reports that the Alberta COVID-19 Dashboard1 had been messed about with again. There was apparently a notice for a short time saying they were fixing an accounting error. But when it came back, there were substantial shifts of cases, hospitalizations and deaths from the various vaccinated classifications to the unvaccinated2.

Then, almost as quickly as these “errors” were “fixed”, they were reversed again3.

But I thought I would try and decipher what the adjustments might have meant using the web archive and my previous analysis on the manipulation of the data4.

What I discovered is that the movements of the data correlate with the first 14 days of dose 1 and dose 2 data. In other words, the movement of dose 1 to unvaccinated is equivalent to dose 2 within 14 days. We already had the evidence of dose 1 within 14 days moved to unvaccinated. I think it is safe to assume that the huge dump from dose 2 was therefore dose 3 within 14 days.

Even though they evidently reversed that decision (howsoever it was determined), we can still use this information to undo this 14-day manipulation and get an accurate representation of case vaccination status (Figure 1).

What we discover is that overall almost 73,000 cases have been shuffled down from one classification to another due to the first 14-day manipulation. The biggest shift by far is from dose 3 to dose 2. It is no wonder the dose 2 case rate is off the charts (Figure 2).