starting strength gym
Page 1910 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 91014101810186019001908190919101911191219201960201024102910 ... LastLast
Results 19,091 to 19,100 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Meanwhile, the actual French are showing signs of getting up from their bellies: Candidacy Announcement (English Translation) - Eric Zemmour - YouTube
    What Zemmour might end up doing is fragment the vote on that side of the spectrum so that neither he nor Marine Le Pen will manage to get to the second round, leaving the field clear from a Macron - Pecresse shoot-out. And Pecresse is just like Macron, only with a skirt and some longer, blonder hair.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Don't think too much has been stirred up to just pretend it never happened? A depression seems to be pretty certain and no one can ignore that...
    I have still been seeing several more businesses going under every month.
    The new thing I have been seeing the past couple of weeks is fewer people shopping in general. The parking lots at the big box stores are at about 50% of the normal amount of cars I am used to seeing.

----------------

What the hell causes "rubbery" clots???

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Don't think too much has been stirred up to just pretend it never happened? A depression seems to be pretty certain and no one can ignore that.
    Or are you referring to the covid restrictions only?
    Cause I think they'll take those away (masks, quarantines, curfews if there's any left, ecc) but keep the digital passports in the EU. It's too valuable an instrument for them.
    They will literally pretend nothing ever happened, not the masks, not the Ausweis, not the lockdowns, not the price increases, nothing. Coming to you this spring.

Teacher gets physical, freaks out demanding mask obedience… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

There's a certain segment of the population that just needs eliminated. They are broken beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark that condition is called atherosclerosis it caused by smoking, and living too much of a good life.
    C'mon, wal, stop making a fool of yourself. Really. This is not atherosclerosis, which embalmers see all the time, and which is not caused by "smoking, and living too much of a good life." This is something completely different. Don't just jump on here and type the first thing you think of.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    To be fair... it's unlikely that it will go unchallenged. There are a lot of possible outcomes, but among those is that the decision is struck down. I hope it does piss off more than just "Bitcoiners," though.
    Who knew that this administration would ham-fistedly attempt to control what they likely can't?
    We have seen them threatening to do this for a year now.
    I don't know if they actually have the balls to do it.

Ties back into the Atilla gym story; The scariest part of that story may be the government's ability to seize the bank accounts of private citizens and business owners on a whim.

C'mon, wal, stop making a fool of yourself. Really. This is not atherosclerosis, which embalmers see all the time, and which is not caused by "smoking, and living too much of a good life." This is something completely different. Don't just jump on here and type the first thing you think of.
    Mark that "rubbery" thing originates from a so called Dr Jane Ruby who is trying the rev up her TV show. Think about it, would not coroners and doctors see this before an undertaker?

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots

But of course you are always correct.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark that "rubbery" thing originates from a so called Dr Jane Ruby who is trying the rev up her TV show. Think about it, would not coroners and doctors see this before an undertaker?
    Only if they killed you and dissected you in an autopsy. And you said it was "atherosclerosis." Stop defending the vaccines.

Only if they killed you and dissected you in an autopsy. And you said it was "atherosclerosis." Stop defending the vaccines.
    Good grief Mark, you do realize that I believe you are probably one of the better strength coaches there is right? However the only thing that is embalmed from that stew peters show is that sheila's face.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They will literally pretend nothing ever happened, not the masks, not the Ausweis, not the lockdowns, not the price increases, nothing. Coming to you this spring.
    If hard times are ahead, I really cannot see how that is possible. Of course they won't admit that they did it, but they can't ignore it or pretend it's not happening. They'll use the depression to their advantage in some way I guess.
    As long as they leave me the fuck alone, at least for a few months so I can prepare for the next big shitstorm. Mabye.