starting strength gym
Page 1913 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 91314131813186319031911191219131914191519231963201324132913 ... LastLast
Results 19,121 to 19,130 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Wow, what a freaking coincidence. FJB goes to Pittsburgh to tout his "infrastructure bill," and a bridge suddenly collapses there the same day.

These sociopaths are getting desperate...

Biden: A bridge in poor condition has finally collapsed in Pittsburgh (run by Democrats since 1934). - YouTube
    I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility that the bridge was "nudged." These people will do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Snow plow equity??

We're totally fooked.

Howie Carr: Woke snowplowing? Boston's new hire swears by it
    It's important that the voters of Boston get what they wanted. I don't want to hear a peep from these Yankee Democrat bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    These are keepers. I had no idea that the Canadian media was as bad as CNN/MSNBC, but FUCK -- swastikas????

__________________________________________________ _________________________

And this right here is some scared bureaucrat motherfuckers:

Nova Scotia banned supporters of the Truckers for Freedom convoy from gathering alongside the highway – twitchy.com

In other news, Australia thanked God today for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I had no idea that the Canadian media was as bad as CNN/MSNBC, but FUCK -- swastikas????
    This is a good development, it really shows you how inept and scared they actually are. I just hope they (the government) don't start getting violent on the citizens.

Do you really think that any of this ends without blood?

There were reports and pictures of soldiers that appeared to be snipers on the roof of the parliament building overlooking the main gathering spot for the protest.

These are keepers. I had no idea that the Canadian media was as bad as CNN/MSNBC, but FUCK -- swastikas????
    Along those same lines the BBC has attacked John Campbell for misinformation. This was an extremely stupid move because Campbell has been a supporter of the vaccine and the Narrative from the very beginning, masks and all. He has a substantial viewing audience of normal noncritical thinking people that would have normally still been under the BBCs spell if not for this event and a few earlier events from when he started to discuss the merits of Ivermectin.
    John gets 'fact checked' by BBC - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I suppose this is what 10 years in the media industry does to people and their ganglia. Your advice is probably based on first hand experience.
    Of course it is first hand! I used to be on the news cycle for 12 to 14 hours a day. It was only when I went off it completely that I came to see it for what it was - but only about two years in.

As far as the death shot goes, I was never worried about personal safety, I am in fact not a supporter of existence, so I would not have minded becoming part of the statistic. I am glad I took the shot though. Several days after the first dose I started running a 41, 42 degree Celsius fever. This is about 105 Fahrenheit I think. It lasted for five days. All of it was in the middle of summer. I can see how something like this could easily kill a person frailer than me, especially in the winter. So it was some pretty valid experience for when people start going on about the extremely safe vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I prefer a hybrid approach of sorts with Monero or a 2nd/3rd gen privacy-focused cryptocurrency for transactions and Bitcoin + stablecoins to store value.
    It's probably gonna come to that. A lot of platforms will be built on top of Bitcoin. And you'll probably have other coins too.
    When gold was the global currency, you didn't have just gold, right?
    Whatever works to achieve financial freedom from central banking, privacy from government and just general independence.

Nope. It ends when WE say it ends.

I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility that the bridge was "nudged." These people will do anything.

It's important that the voters of Boston get what they wanted. I don't want to hear a peep from these Yankee Democrat bastards.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

And this right here is some scared bureaucrat motherfuckers:

Nova Scotia banned supporters of the Truckers for Freedom convoy from gathering alongside the highway – twitchy.com

In other news, Australia thanked God today for Canada.
    I just had lunch today with a friend from Australia. She said she spent 16 weeks in lockdown there in the past year; like, can't leave the house except for food, or go to jail or quarantine camps. She has dual citizenship so moved her kids back to the US while trying to figure out how to get the hell out of there for good.

How a Sarasota Nurse Practitioner Saved Covid Lives Without Vaccines

That afternoon, she was fired—but she was given six weeks notice.

What happened next, over the next twelve months, was a dizzying and exhilarating— sometimes harrowing—24/7 whirlwind, with Hamalian deep in the treacherous trenches and on the frontlines of covid-19. With her and husband’s savings, they took an all-or-nothing risk and opened her own family practice in Sarasota.

From July 2021 to mid-January 2022, Hamalian and her Latitude Clinic have treated 1,092 covid patients.

For most of them, she prescribed the much-disparaged drug, ivermectin, and to all of them the treatment protocols of the much-disparaged doctors of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.

Her results would shame mainstream medicine: Only one of Hamalian’s patients died.

None was intubated.

None was put on a ventilator.

Only ten were hospitalized.

The one who died was a man of advanced age with multiple end-stage cormorbities.

I have two non-essential subscriptions that I enjoy: one is here, the other is Spotify.

Spotify announces new measures regarding COVID-19 discussions

Perhaps it's time to whittle that subscription count down to 1.

starting strength coach development program
    Because tennis is so boring these days you need to hype it up to keep your television audience to turn it into a spectator sport.

Kyrgios gets unruly fan EJECTED from Australian Open final | Wide World of Sports - YouTube

Medvedev absolutely EXPLODES at chair umpire | Australian Open 2022 - YouTube

This tennis in Australia.