starting strength gym
Page 1922 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 92214221822187219121920192119221923192419321972202224222922 ... LastLast
Results 19,211 to 19,220 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    To counter progressivism you need a movement that is in opposition to this, a movement that aims to repeal, rather than conserve.
    "Reactionary" is a term I come across among the "minority right wing fringe".

They pretty much have firing squads on the table, so.....

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    In other words, this is not a cataclysmic event in the way Reuters wants it to be.
    The "new" is actual news like "polls" are actually polls.

Both now serve to drive events rather than report on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Except, that’s not where the “value” of real money or a metal as a currency comes from, which Bitcoin does not have.
    That's just one more layer of regression. It is just as arbitrary that gold is worth anything. It's an agreed upon fiction.

It's rare and pretty (I guess), but you can't eat it and it is a shitty building material.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I thought the line was half his brain tied behind his back....which is an accurate representation of "conservatives" too. Hell, most of the Republicans in DC fight with at least half their souls tied behind their back too.
    Both sides are owned, maybe by multiple interests, through greed, bribery, blackmail, threats; who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes?

But one thing is for sure, these fuckers don't give two shits about us peasants.

Here's a good analysis of the current economic situation: It’s Mostly a Demand Shock, Not a Supply Shock, and It’s Everywhere

Even as supply disruptions and higher inflation persist, markets are discounting that they will soon subside, leaving inflation at central bank targets and allowing for very easy monetary policy for a very long time. We disagree. While the headlines tend to focus on the micro elements of the supply shock (the LA port, coal in China, natural gas in Europe, semiconductors globally, truckers in the UK, etc.), this perspective largely misses the macro cause that is likely to persist and for which there is no idiosyncratic solution. This is not, by and large, a pandemic-related supply problem: as we’ll show, supply of almost everything is at all-time highs. Rather, this is mostly an MP3-driven upward demand shock. And while some drivers of higher inflation have been transitory, we see the underlying demand/supply imbalance getting worse, not better.

The mechanics of combined monetary and fiscal stimulus are inherently inflationary: MP3 creates demand without creating any supply. The MP3 response we saw in response to the pandemic more than made up for the incomes lost to widespread shutdowns without making up for the supply that those incomes had been producing. This is very different than post-financial-crisis MP2, where QE, by and large, was not paired with significant fiscal stimulus but instead offset a credit contraction and, as a result, was not inflationary.

Joe Rogan interviewed Dr Robert Epstein recently (22 Jan) and they covered a lot of the issues around tech companies' (mainly Google) mind-control powers, censorship and election-rigging.

The interview is a bit clunky initially, but gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I thought the line was half his brain tied behind his back....which is an accurate representation of "conservatives" too. Hell, most of the Republicans in DC fight with at least half their souls tied behind their back too.
    Yeah, that's it. I'm working off a thirty year old boyhood memory. Kinda sad it has faded that much.

Game Over: Austrian Constitutional Court Requests Real Covid Data – The Expose

Austria’s Constitutional Court issued 10 sets of questions to the Health Ministry on 26 January in order to prepare for a “possible oral hearing” into a number of complaints it has received against Austria’s Covid-19 measures. The main focus of the questions being on the burden on the health system, to which the measures were linked. The Health Ministry has until 18 February to respond.

In order to justify his Government’s heavy-handed rules, the court has asked Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein to provide data across a broad range of topics including hospitalisations and deaths “with” as opposed to “from” Covid-19, the efficacy of masks and vaccines, and evidence supporting the “lockdown for the unvaccinated,” the Australian Daily Telegraph wrote.

The results are in for the 'Efficacy' (uh, safety is a better word) of the mod-e-RNA shots.
    I don'''t know what to say... - by Jessica Rose

Do my eyes deceive me? More people died in the drug arm following dose 2 than in the placebo arm? What the hell? And they kept going?

Go to page 61. 3 times more AEs reported overall in the drug arm than placebo arm. 2.7 times more SEVERE AEs reported overall in the drug arm. AND THEY KEPT GOING. The following is statistically significant as well. Thank you to my compatriot for doing this while I was getting some Vitamin D.

Go second to page 65. Bell’s Palsy. What in the actual f. No seriously. They report 2.7 times higher rate of Facial paralysis in the mRNA arm than the placebo. AND THEY KEPT GOING?

Go to page 66. 1.4 times as many Thrombotic/Embolic AEs reported for our elders in the drug arm. Don’t hug grandma. I am so pissed.

Go to page 67. Same number of deaths reports for drug versus placebo. AND THEY KEPT GOING. Death is permanent, right?

Be prepared to defend your position. We are going to see a shift from blind trust (internet inception- now) to a much more skeptical society. Many of us might think this good, and on some fronts it will be. However, I think relationships between people are changing, people will ask more questions, demand results, and leave when not satisfied. This is different from the last two decades when you could probably sell ice cream to an Eskimo. People will be less likely to nod their head up and down when you speak, and will probably look away or slightly sigh…. It makes sense, we have been given information that many have concluded to be false. Our dichotomous thinking society will now swing to the other side, trust is out the door, nihilism creeps in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I have not, I only sang it in the summer of 2020. It is not beneficial to end the madness, but they no longer have the money for it. They stole everything.
    Our local leaders have not received the memo.

Assistant superintendent Paul Koh of North Carolina Wake County Public School System explains he wants to mask 2 yr olds to train them in “mask compliance” in preparation for the next few years:

Wake County Asst Superintendent: train 2 year olds in mask compliance

Back to my original theory: is Paul Koh a true believer? Or is he taking orders? To me, this looks like a re-engineering of Americans into submissive, defeated, scared, oxygen deprived, brain-damaged sub-humans. Who would want to do that to us?

BTW, Wake County & Research Triangle Park has the highest concentration of PhDs in the world.

-------------------------------------------------
    In another less educated (brainwashed) NC county, the citizens have discovered Surety Bonds:
    Iredell County, North Carolina Board of Commission, you’ve been served

He's filing against each commissioner's Surety Bond for Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law. This tactic has gone viral so I expect we'll see this happen in county's all over the country.
    Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
    Here is more information on this Surety Bond tactic: Please Wait... | Cloudflare

When a claim is filed against an elected official's surety bond by a citizen, the elected official is personally liable for a large deductible ($40,000) for each claim while the Insurance company investigates the claim. Instantly, the mask mandate is no longer a game for these people. Anyone can do this and no attorney is needed.

Here's the full story of a mom who successfully used this tactic to overturn mask mandates in her county: How One Mom SAVED her ENTIRE School District! Bonds for the WIN!!

We have to stop presenting facts & data at school board meetings, and instead speak in a language these people understand.

starting strength coach development program
    Reason why whatever SCOTUS rules on this case, it will not matter. Universities will find other ways to discriminate based on race:

MSN

AA Case:

Supreme Court Will Hear Challenge to Affirmative Action at Harvard and U.N.C. - The New York Times