starting strength gym
Page 1923 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 92314231823187319131921192219231924192519331973202324232923 ... LastLast
Results 19,221 to 19,230 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

We have to stop presenting facts & data at school board meetings, and instead speak in a language these people understand.
    Our school district just eliminated contact tracing (Feb 16) by a vote of 5-0, which seems to be a response to a recent Indiana Dept of Health change of mind (with ample CYA “…no longer necessary”)

I flatter myself by blindly attributing this to my call into State Senator Busch’s office asking for a slapdown of I-DOH.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    In ways it is similar to a ponzi scheme. So are a lot of stocks, given how much the books get cooked. So is social security. People manage to make money from all of them, though. The "inherent" value is the computing power and time required to mine a new unit of cryptocurrency. It still won't have value if everyone decides they don't want it, but the same is true of even regular currency. In investment terms, it's almost entirely sentiment-driven.
    This is why I prefer stuff. I played with Bitcoin. Invested a few bucks at a low, pulled out on a high, made a couple dollars. But it's a game. Like a slot machine. I bought another little bit on the low and it has yet to return to the value I paid for it much less increase. Buying shit with it is stupid because it can fall in value between the time you hit the button to transfer dollar to Bit and the time you make the purchase, never mind the fees. On the other hand, I'll give you three guesses what has happened to the value of the barrel of rum a buddy gave me in exchange for some work four years ago. Alcohol, tobacco, bullets are always valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I flatter myself by blindly attributing this to my call into State Senator Busch’s office asking for a slapdown of I-DOH.
    You sir, are a hero and inspiration...

UK High Court denies request to release vaccine data on children | America'''s Frontline Doctors

A judge in Her Majesty’s Court of Justice in England recently ruled that data on the adverse effects of the COVID-19 vaccine on children – including the number of child deaths - should not be released, evidently because parents do not know how to interpret them.

A mother who has chosen to be identified only as “EF” has two daughters, 13 and 16, who do not want to be vaccinated. Amid intense pressure for anyone eligible to get the shot, EF petitioned the UK’s Office of National Statistics (ONS) to release the data on the vaccine’s adverse effects on children, including deaths.

But the ONS refused.

EF then took legal action, supported by TV and radio host Beverley Turner, who raised £100,000 for legal fees. EF turned to the High Court to force the ONS to release the data, but she was denied by Justice Jonathan Swift, who implied that parents will be incapable of interpreting the data.

“Correlation does not equal causation, and the ONS information is not necessary to decide that claim,” said Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    You sir, are a hero and inspiration...
    Vindicated. I shall run for office.

What are y'all's thoughts on this?

How One Mom SAVED her ENTIRE School District! Bonds for the WIN!! - YouTube

Basically, filing a claim against the school board's and/or school superintendent's surety bond in order to remove mask mandates from a school.

Quote Originally Posted by AFNick68 View Post
    As someone who has studied this...
    What is your take on the current internal power struggle within the CCP?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Vindicated. I shall run for office.
    NJ gym owner Ian Smith, who stayed open during lockdowns, is running for Congress

I'm sure the CCP is currently dancing in excitement over this one, they're discharging soldiers who refuse to receive the vaccine:

U.S. Army begins to discharge soldiers who refuse COVID-19 vaccination : NPR

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    I'm sure the CCP is currently dancing in excitement over this one, they're discharging soldiers who refuse to receive the vaccine:

U.S. Army begins to discharge soldiers who refuse COVID-19 vaccination : NPR
    Yeah. Nothing says "US Army" like Christine Wormuth: Army to immediately start discharging vaccine refusers | AP News

“Army readiness depends on soldiers who are prepared to train, deploy, fight and win our nation’s wars,” she said. “Unvaccinated soldiers present risk to the force and jeopardize readiness. We will begin involuntary separation proceedings for Soldiers who refuse the vaccine order and are not pending a final decision on an exemption.”
    A post-truth society.