starting strength gym
Page 1924 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 92414241824187419141922192319241925192619341974202424242924 ... LastLast
Results 19,231 to 19,240 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I think he pulls high 600s and presses high 200s. That would make him one of the strongest representatives in the USA, if not the strongest.

Interesting. So there is a correlation there. Thank you to the high court judge for determining that.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    "Reactionary" is a term I come across among the "minority right wing fringe".
    Strategically that's a bad choice as it's already a propaganda term utilised by marxists. It would be an invitation to escalation for a certain segment.

More misinformation: February 1, 2022 - YouTube

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1489336004637044746
    It is reminiscent of that "We found the weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq claim.
    It is foreboding, however; this claim is coming from a group that follows the mantra, "Accuse your enemies of that which you are doing"

Too many fuck ups and blatant lies from the US government when Russia has told the truth about the matter.
    The US Bombed A Vital Dam In Syria, Lied About It, & Called Anyone Who Reported The Truth "Crazy" | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I think he pulls high 600s and presses high 200s. That would make him one of the strongest representatives in the USA, if not the strongest.
    The strongest, also the best looking one, but these two go together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is why I prefer stuff. I played with Bitcoin. Invested a few bucks at a low, pulled out on a high, made a couple dollars. But it's a game. Like a slot machine. I bought another little bit on the low and it has yet to return to the value I paid for it much less increase. Buying shit with it is stupid because it can fall in value between the time you hit the button to transfer dollar to Bit and the time you make the purchase, never mind the fees. On the other hand, I'll give you three guesses what has happened to the value of the barrel of rum a buddy gave me in exchange for some work four years ago. Alcohol, tobacco, bullets are always valuable.
    If you compare Bitcoin to a slot machine, you haven't studied anything about it. So I wouldn't form an opinion based on your experience. Saying that stuff is valuable doesn't automatically make Bitcoin not valuable. It's like saying that strength training is fun because you chase numbers, but getting pumped and bulky and having razor abs is what matters at the end, because getting strong means getting fat.
    I'd go back and study the subject if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Our local leaders have not received the memo.

Assistant superintendent Paul Koh of North Carolina Wake County Public School System explains he wants to mask 2 yr olds to train them in “mask compliance” in preparation for the next few years:

Wake County Asst Superintendent: train 2 year olds in mask compliance

Back to my original theory: is Paul Koh a true believer? Or is he taking orders? To me, this looks like a re-engineering of Americans into submissive, defeated, scared, oxygen deprived, brain-damaged sub-humans. Who would want to do that to us?

BTW, Wake County & Research Triangle Park has the highest concentration of PhDs in the world.
    -------------------------------------------------

This is something I try to unpack as well, the high concentration of PhD’s in Boston where I am and the correlation of that to willingly give up civil liberties. Compare that with the Canadian truckers. If we could map or plot the concentration of PhD’s with the level of lockdowns on a county basis we would not be surprised to see how that seems to drive the willingness for total and complete lockdowns and vaccinating five year olds.

That is obvious but since I can’t figure out why. Is it complete trust in models that are inaccurate in their baseline assumptions? Are they gullible to well written but faulty studies? Why do the Canadian truckers understand the importance of freedom down into their bones but the professors want your five year old vaxed and masked? Is it the insular nature of academia? Or is it the outsized role of the large universities in civic affairs, and the number of PhDs s just a proxy.
    I may never know the answer but the town-gown divide is something I spend way too much time thinking about.

Israel vaccine injury coverup | America'''s Frontline Doctors
    Problematic testimony by Israel’s head of Public Health Services

In a discussion before the Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on September 17, 2021, several months after her Health Ministry's warning of increased risk of myocarditis after the Pfizer shots, and after most of the 162 cases of post-vaccination myocarditis were discovered, Dr. Elroy-Preis reported that Israel’s vaccine campaign led to just one case of myocarditis after three million people received a third (booster) dose. Elroy-Preis apparently failed to mention the more than 100 confirmed cases that followed the first and second shots.

This despite the fact that her above-pictured May 2021 warning even went on to break the risk down by age and gender, explaining how the risk was highest for teenage boys and young men, and decreases with increasing age. One case would have had to have been divided up into different age groups and genders to allow for such a conclusion!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More misinformation: February 1, 2022 - YouTube
    Any time the trained killing machines want to start killing the people who attacked them would be fine with me.