starting strength gym
Page 1928 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 92814281828187819181926192719281929193019381978202824282928 ... LastLast
Results 19,271 to 19,280 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Joe Rogan was a fool to offer anything even resembling an apology. Either that, or he's just another effigy erected for the sole purpose of being torn down.
    Looks like Joe Rogan has expanded his apology tour. He's finally seen the light and very belatedly realized whites are uniquely forbidden from uttering certain sequences of consonants and vowels under any context. Congratulations on your progress, Joe!

Extreme propaganda must win over the adversary and at least use him by integrating him into its own frame of reference. That is why it was so important to have an Englishman speak on the Nazi radio or a General Paulus on the Soviet radio; why it was so important for the propaganda of the fellagha to make use of articles in L'Observateur and L'Express and for French propaganda to obtain statements from repentant fellagha.

Clearly, the ultimate was achieved by Soviet propaganda in the self-criticism of its opponents. That the enemy of a regime (or of the faction in power) can be made to declare while he is still the enemy, that this regime was right, that his opposition was criminal, and that his condemnation is just--that is the ultimate result of totalitarian propaganda. The enemy (while still remaining the enemy, and because he is the enemy) is converted into a supporter of the regime. This is not simply a very useful and effective means of propaganda. Let us also note that, under the Khruschchev regime, the propaganda of self-criticism continued to function just as before (Marshal Bulganin's self-criticism was the most characteristic example). Here we are seeing the total, all-devouring propaganda mechanism in action: it cannot leave any segment of opinion outside its sphere; it cannot tolerate any sort of independence. Everything must be brought back into this unique sphere of action, which is an end in itself and can be justified only if virtually every man ends up participating in it.
    --
    From Propaganda The Formation of Men's Attitudes by Jacques Ellul.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Awesome post snubby, I'll add that until you live in a "normal" country outside of the West, you cannot understand how silly Conservatives' defenses against accusations of ray-cism, or the silence about the myriad social misfit ideas Progressives push, sound
    Say what you like about Russia or China, but they are without a doubt, "serious" countries. My country, (Aus) is not a serious country.

Francesco, your excitement is bordering on pontificating. Have you considered that using cash only, and avoiding digital transactions and banking, solves all the same problems that Bitcoins do? And if ever the SHTF such that the fiat currencies crumble, it will not matter at that point whether you hold cold, hard cash, cryptocurrencies, or even precious metals, for that matter.
    So what I'm saying is, any currency (holder of value) that exists within the timeframe/the society of the current fiat ones will not be capable of solving the future problems that will be created when/if this fiat system collapses. It's like you're sitting in jail yet excited that you concocted a system that evades the prison guards to allow you to transfer goods and services outside of the Commissary.
    Francesco, what is your motive here? Pump and dump? Do you have skin in the game with BTC? What is your exposure?
    You do know how easy it would be for the US government to block Bitcoin transactions, right? The internet service providers, when directed, set up a firewall command to discard BTC packets. Done. Within hours the BTSC ledger is frozen.
    But if you re okay with that risk, good for you. Sounds like my teenager telling me how great these expensive Nike socks are because Kevin Durant wears them.. Fear of missing out and all the cool kids have them.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Francesco, what is your motive here? Pump and dump? Do you have skin in the game with BTC? What is your exposure?
    You do know how easy it would be for the US government to block Bitcoin transactions, right? The internet service providers, when directed, set up a firewall command to discard BTC packets. Done. Within hours the BTSC ledger is frozen.
    But if you re okay with that risk, good for you. Sounds like my teenager telling me how great these expensive Nike socks are because Kevin Durant wears them.. Fear of missing out and all the cool kids have them.
    Correction, I finally wore a pair of the Nike socks with “support” - they look expensive. Pilfered from Son. Better than a nasal lavage.

Dr. Aaron Kheriaty on the Pfizer FOIA request he is involved in, and Pfizer’s offer to help the FDA redact the data

The Efforts To Hide Safety Data Are Ramping Up - YouTube

Francesco, your excitement is bordering on pontificating. Have you considered that using cash only, and avoiding digital transactions and banking, solves all the same problems that Bitcoins do? And if ever the SHTF such that the fiat currencies crumble, it will not matter at that point whether you hold cold, hard cash, cryptocurrencies, or even precious metals, for that matter.
    So what I'm saying is, any currency (holder of value) that exists within the timeframe/the society of the current fiat ones will not be capable of solving the future problems that will be created when/if this fiat system collapses. It's like you're sitting in jail yet excited that you concocted a system that evades the prison guards to allow you to transfer goods and services outside of the Commissary.
    I like Francesco's heavy pro BTC stance. I just hope he keeps up the enthusiasm when an Albanian dad starts chasing him all over Varna for defelowering his daughter, which WILL happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I like Francesco's heavy pro BTC stance. I just hope he keeps up the enthusiasm when an Albanian dad starts chasing him all over Varna for defelowering his daughter, which WILL happen.
    Chase? 556 is easily good to 400 yds. Rocksalt of course, will slightly dampen the range.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Lazy and incompetent or efficient?...
    No, they really aren't that good at what they do and they certainly aren't very efficient.
    It's still not too different from when Mao killed the birds to stop them from eating the seeds, then the insects ate all the crops and the bureaucrats reported record surplus harvests, they exported grains and millions of people starved to death.

Yes, relative to our leaders, their performance is outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by AFNick68 View Post
    Some Ls for today (or Ws depending on your perspective I guess) - Bloomberg runs headline for 30 mins saying Russia invaded Ukraine and then retracts, WH brands a US Senator a russian propagandist for questioning their narrative, NATO scrambles fighter jets to intercept Russians over the Baltic. And also the truth behind the ridiculous "blowout" jobs report. They know the midterms would be a bloodbath if they started tomorrow, so they are now going to try to inflame the Russia situation and also cook the economic books totally. When all that fails they'll ring the Dominion CEO.
    Here is something I never saw when this was happening in 2014: (From a bugged phone call between the US ambassador to Ukraine and the Assistant US Secretary of State discussing who they will install as president in Ukraine)
    Марионетки Майдана - YouTube

Subvert Ukrainian democracy to install political puppets -----> Threaten to attack Russia -------> Send Ukraine billions of dollars in weapons ------> Ukraine attacks and kills Russians ------> Blame the Russians for being attacked by Ukraine------> Republicans&Democrats now agree we must go to war with Russia.

This is starting to look like something more sinister than a political distraction.

We are entering primary season, aren't we? Time to register as a Republican and primary all Republicans who have expressed any support for war with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    No, they really aren't that good at what they do and they certainly aren't very efficient.
    It's still not too different from when Mao killed the birds to stop them from eating the seeds, then the insects ate all the crops and the bureaucrats reported record surplus harvests, they exported grains and millions of people starved to death.
    It's only different from the Mao example in that their "incompetence" worked.

Where is the downside of the examples you used? That folks like you and I noticed how stupid the lies look? So what? We don't matter to them. If anything rousing folks like you and I up may actually benefit them. They are probably hoping that enough of us see through the lies to revolt because they'll likely win some more. They'll have the edge the US had after WWII because rest of the industrial world was essentially destroyed.

You complaining about their incompetence is like when a music snob, like myself, complains about how shitty some pop song that sells a million copies is: it doesn't matter because they were not trying to impress the like of me. They're trying to make money...which they did.

starting strength coach development program
    Do not be surprised if there are a series of articles from VICE, NYT, MSDNC, etc. in the coming weeks/ months about LGBTQIALMNOPQRST... "rights abuses" in Russia. Then you have the trifecta of a group of straight white people, 'homophobic / transphobic' and a nation whose economy is heavily built on fossil fuels. That will gin up the public support as needed.
    Also, understand who Victoria Nuland is. Google if you do not know her, this is a complete scumbag of epic proportions who hates Putin and wants to finish the job she tried to start in the Obama days (who for all his weakness and faults recognized her evil and railroaded her). She does not care about Europe, Russia or even America. She has her own ambitions and is willing to cause chaos for that; be warned.