starting strength gym
Page 1929 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 92914291829187919191927192819291930193119391979202924292929 ... LastLast
Results 19,281 to 19,290 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Francesco, your excitement is bordering on pontificating. Have you considered that using cash only, and avoiding digital transactions and banking, solves all the same problems that Bitcoins do? And if ever the SHTF such that the fiat currencies crumble, it will not matter at that point whether you hold cold, hard cash, cryptocurrencies, or even precious metals, for that matter.
    So what I'm saying is, any currency (holder of value) that exists within the timeframe/the society of the current fiat ones will not be capable of solving the future problems that will be created when/if this fiat system collapses. It's like you're sitting in jail yet excited that you concocted a system that evades the prison guards to allow you to transfer goods and services outside of the Commissary.
    Cash is going to be banned and destroyed. Don't know how long it'll take, but that's the plan and it's already started. So I don't see that as a valuable alternative.
    Secondly, it's still fiat money, so I don't see any use in it long term.
    It doesn't have to be a catastrophic collapse of the whole system altogether, I don't think it'll come to that, although if you picture the scenario where more and more people slowly start using Bitcoin over the years (which is what is already happening, whether you wanna believe it or not) eventually governments will try to violently stop its course, and they will not be able to, so at that point, anything is possible. They could create a whole emergency based around Bitcoin, treat it just like Covid or like the Gold reserve act of 1934.
    Considering most people using it don't really know how it works, they will get their bitcoins stolen or lost or they will be so stupid to actually pay taxes with it and hand it over to the government. But it won't be everyone.
    Mabye we will have a period of "peaceful" co-existance between Bitcoin and fiat, because of stupid people treating it as if it was government money.
    Mabye it'll start a war. I don't claim to know.

But PLEASE, stop comparing it to fiat money or to slot machines, it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Francesco, what is your motive here? Pump and dump? Do you have skin in the game with BTC? What is your exposure?
    You do know how easy it would be for the US government to block Bitcoin transactions, right? The internet service providers, when directed, set up a firewall command to discard BTC packets. Done. Within hours the BTSC ledger is frozen.
    But if you re okay with that risk, good for you. Sounds like my teenager telling me how great these expensive Nike socks are because Kevin Durant wears them.. Fear of missing out and all the cool kids have them.
    Why haven't they done it if it's that easy?
    Are they okay with that risk?
    You know that ledgers are not Bitcoin, right?
    You really think all governments all around the world can force all service providers to put up firewalls?
    What's a btc "packet"?

Anyway no, I don't have skin in the game, whatever that means. I just don't love dollars as much as you guys. And it seems obvious to me what is gonna happen to the fiat system. And what it's gonna happen to the Bitcoin network.
    I know you guys are older and wiser, but not every person who talks about Bitcoin is a scammer who wants to take your money or sell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I like Francesco's heavy pro BTC stance. I just hope he keeps up the enthusiasm when an Albanian dad starts chasing him all over Varna for defelowering his daughter, which WILL happen.
    I hope so too, gotta work on my cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Chase? 556 is easily good to 400 yds. Rocksalt of course, will slightly dampen the range.
    They prefer blades in Albania, makes it more personal.

This medical data from the US DoD DMED database is explosive. Mainstream media has been ordered to ignore it.

Dear Secretary Austin:
    On January 24, 2022, I held a roundtable featuring world renowned doctors and medical experts who shared their perspectives on COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and safety and the overall response to the pandemic. At that roundtable, I heard testimony from Thomas Renz, an attorney who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, who revealed disturbing information regarding dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel. The concern is that these increases may be related to the COVID-19 vaccines that our servicemen and women have been mandated to take. Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021. There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

 Hypertension – 2,181% increase
     Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
     Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
     Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
     Breast cancer – 487% increase
     Demyelinating – 487% increase
     Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
     Female infertility – 472% increase
     Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
     Migraines – 452% increase
     Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
     Testicular cancer – 369% increase
     Tachycardia – 302% increase

Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database. Following the allegation that DMED data had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all records referring, relating, or reported to DMED. I have yet to hear whether you have complied with this request.
    80% of serious COVID cases are fully vaccinated says the director of an Israeli hospital. The vaccine has "no significance regarding severe illness," says Prof. Yaakov Jerris.
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure the local state office will have bread to hand out. Just show your vaccine card and enjoy your free loaf. Exactly as planned.
    OK many of us probably didn't think ahead to plan to grow our own vegetables or raise our own cows or chickens, but don't we still know how to bake bread?? It's not that tough, and if you eliminate the yeast, to just bake flatbread, I mean, even today's video gamers or someone who had burnt her bras and panties in the women's lib protests of yore could figure out how to do that.

When you're no longer as dependent on the consumer chains set up by TPTB, you're no longer as useful to them, either, as you cannot be so easily manipulated or frightened.

I apologize for posting this sloppy link, but the story is interesting: UC Davis Health warns of increase in MIS-C cases among unvaccinated children

Here is the whole copy:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. —
    Medical experts at UC Davis are escalating concerns over the dangerous long-term impacts of COVID-19 in unvaccinated children.

"They can be really scary sick," said Dr. Dean Blumberg, UC Davis' chief of pediatric infectious diseases. "Some of these children are in the ICUs, are on ventilators, sometimes need support of medications to help with heart function or blood pressure."

COVID-19 cases among children rose in January after the holidays. Pediatric infections now make up the majority of cases at UC Davis Medical Center.

"We certainly have been seeing kids with MIS-C," Blumberg said. "They can have involvement of the brain, heart, kidneys ... any of those can be damaged and result in long-term damage."

MIS-C, or multisystem inflammatory syndrome, is rare, impacting one out of every 3,000 children who get COVID-19. But it can be deadly. More than 50 children in the U.S have died from MIS-C. Now, more children are getting it, sometimes when it's least expected.

MIS-C symptoms can show two to four weeks after a child has recovered from COVID-19. The condition can also affect asymptomatic children. There have been 803 total cases of MIS-C in California, according to the state health department.

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found 59 % of MIS-C cases nationally were among Hispanic/Latino or Black children.

"We think it's likely related to exposure because parents are more frontline workers and have more risk of infection," Blumberg said.

Symptoms of MIS-C include high fever, rash, vomiting and diarrhea. Long COVID-19 is also a problem affecting child patients that could last for years.

"They might have lingering cough, fatigue, sometimes fever, headache," Blumberg said.

A new CDC study found that two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine had a 91% effectiveness rate against MIS-C.

"There is more data and safety info on the COVID-19 vaccine than any other vaccine in the world," Blumberg said. "They’ve been so intensely studied. More than 10 billion doses administered worldwide, and 5 million in the U.S. So there’s no question in my mind that vaccines are safe and effective."
    This is the way they operate. The bald-face lie is in bold. Can you spot the other problems with this blatant propaganda piece?

Took him long enough to realize what any intelligent and uncorrupted person knew about two weeks into this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They prefer blades in Albania, makes it more personal.
    That’s easy to imagine. Rip would fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I interpret Barry's PC as a flaw in human nature rather than a tool. Flaws can be exploited, but they aren't intentionally designed tools. He can correct me if I'm wrong. My frustration with this framing is that it forgives all these problems as a bug in the software, not a maliciously injected virus.
    Right anticausal, and the huge flaw in Barry's thinking is that it only applies to the Western countries, not human beings in general.
    With just about every PC virus that has been injected into humans, non-Western countries have been miraculously inoculated from it, with only C*v**-** being the exception, but even then, its PC potency was drastically reduced in the saner countries amongst us.

I think history demonstrates for itself that even if you don't know WHY the apple is falling from the tree, you know that more than coincidence or the natural state of the tree is causing it, and similarly all Western cultural and banking history since at least the 50's points to the existence of a deliberate control grid. IMHO of course.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    Took him long enough to realize what any intelligent and uncorrupted person knew about two weeks into this nonsense.
    He's pretty slow, and he still thinks it's "the Republicans."