starting strength gym
Page 1930 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 93014301830188019201928192919301931193219401980203024302930 ... LastLast
Results 19,291 to 19,300 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I think history demonstrates for itself that even if you don't know WHY the apple is falling from the tree, you know that more than coincidence or the natural state of the tree is causing it, and similarly all Western cultural and banking history since at least the 50's points to the existence of a deliberate control grid. IMHO of course.
    I think that the entire history of human civilization points to the existence of a deliberate, essentially worldwide control grid, and we are only becoming more aware of it because of the rise of communication technology. I also think that the people running the control grid can see that more and more subjects are getting wind of the actual state of things, which is why they are constantly upping the authoritarian mode. The Covid scam is just a tiny segment of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    Took him long enough to realize what any intelligent and uncorrupted person knew about two weeks into this nonsense.

Looks like RFK Jr.'s book is having an effect on the old school libs. The monologue was clearly inspired by it.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321823

Dr. Vinayak Prasad, a San Francisco-based hematologist-oncologist, health researcher, and associate professor at the University of California at San Francisco, excoriated the CDC report, calling it “entirely, irredeemably flawed.”

“Its flaws are so evident that it should not have been published nor promoted.”

In a critique of the study, Prasad noted that just 13.4% of people who tested positive whom researchers had called actually answered the phone and participated in the study, with just 8.9% of people in the negative test group answering the phone.

“When you get a response rate this low you wonder if you are inserting biases you cannot even imagine. Who are the sick COVID people who answer the phone. Are they the least sick ones? The sick ones don’t take calls. Who are the people who answer the phone who test negative? The most anxious ones? The most gullible?”

Prasad also noted that respondents who said they had not spent time indoor settings were removed from the study, as were people who had a known COVID-positive contact.

More significantly, respondents who tested positive tended to undergo testing for different reasons than respondents in the negative cohort, with 78% of positive respondents getting tested because they had symptoms, compared to just 17% of the negative cohort, which had a larger percentage of people who tested just to check if they were infected, because they are required to undergo routine screening, because they are planning to travel, or because they are undergoing a medical procedure.

“Put more technically, the root virtue of test negative strategy (comparability) is violated and unmeasured confounding is injected. Paper cannot be salvaged.”

I think history demonstrates for itself that even if you don't know WHY the apple is falling from the tree, you know that more than coincidence or the natural state of the tree is causing it, and similarly all Western cultural and banking history since at least the 50's points to the existence of a deliberate control grid. IMHO of course.
    What makes the science of the Apple falling from the tree so powerful, is that you can accurately predict it for the future without ever witnessing or measuring it. And it works for pears and walnuts too.

If you can do that with banking, that would be extraordinarily useful. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Say what you like about Russia or China, but they are without a doubt, "serious" countries. My country, (Aus) is not a serious country.
    Your country sucks ass big time Subby. Although I'm from there also, in my mind I'm now from where the buffalo roam.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Looks like Joe Rogan has expanded his apology tour. He's finally seen the light and very belatedly realized whites are uniquely forbidden from uttering certain sequences of consonants and vowels under any context. Congratulations on your progress, Joe!
    Ol' raciss' Horsewormy Joe. I will keep listening, until the censorship or self-censorship puts him in line with CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    ...You complaining about their incompetence is like when a music snob, like myself, complains about how shitty some pop song that sells a million copies is: it doesn't matter because they were not trying to impress the like of me. They're trying to make money...which they did.
    I don't know what to tell ya, George. That's just how it is.
    Just because some shitty rap song gets billions of dollars in free marketing and gets played constantly by all of the radio stations whose bosses told them it will be played, doesn't make it any good.
    I won't be the guy who lies and listens anyway, because I am expected to say it's good to fit in.

You are completely wrong about the second part though; The CCP spends huge amounts of time and money trying to convince you of its greatness.
    Their hold on power depends on their ability to convince their population and the foreigners who finance them that China is the best model.

There are many things about China I respect and admire.
    There are areas where we should learn from them.
    Competence, efficiency and work ethic, however, are not where they excel.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    This literally happened to my girlfriends grandmother. All of it. Fucking same thing.
    Unfuckingbelievable. Those of us who have either suspected this was occuring, or outright KNEW it was, still find great difficulty believing it because it reveals there is a really nefarious plan unfolding right before our very eyes.

Just got home back up north from my oldest daughter's wedding in Ann Arbor, MI.

It was a 3 day celebration at 10 different venues, with many family and friends from across the country in one of Michigan's busiest cities on the coldest snowiest weekend of the year so far

We had a famously great time, and shared food and drink and hugs and handshakes throughout the weekend.

I'm now curious to see if I catch the coof finally.

I've been doing the common sense immune system supplements for the past year, and have some apple flavored dewormer and Povidone iodine on hand as well.

Oh yeah, face mask wearing in Ann Arbor is nearly 100%, although I'm sure virtue signaling or binkie syndrome might be a factor.

Mind you, it was below zero degrees out, with an end of the world snowpocalypse, according to the state media, and these fuckers were wearing masks outside.

The 100 people in the wedding party were happy and mask free all weekend!

For those of you who find personal anecdotes interesting, Eugyppius has compiled a bunch of reader reports from around the world, with varying levels of government-imposed madness.

There is supposedly a growing protest in Canberra, the capital of Australia, but it's a little difficult to gauge just how big it is. A few people (fascist racists, no doubt) from my town drove the 4,500km (just under 3000 miles) to be there.

Those eyebrows, those fucking eyebrows. As if the vodka, corruption, ineptitude, and hatred of this country isn't enough for the Drinker of the House, her appearance alone is mocking us and letting us know they think they are beyond impunity.

Unreal... Meanwhile we just gave China $1.2 Billion - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    I think it goes quite a bit further back, but the primary reasons people have a hard time accepting it are:

1- They think that it has to be a centralized, micro managed conspiracy, when it can also be a bunch of small independent "terror cell" with the same motivations who have little to no direct contact or shared planning. There is a lot of copying methods though because people pay attention to what works....when they're smart and when it matters to them.

This happens in every other dimension of life, but for some reason not here.

2- Looking at bankers too closely make anyone with decent pattern recognition abilities see what groups are drastically over-represented among them and then you start seeing other patterns. We've been so conditioned (by the same ilk) for the conclusions of any such observations to be unbearable that we refuse to go down any road that could lead to them.

Accepting that the commies won WWII, which is so obvious it requires deliberate blinders (or a public school education) to not see, is great example of unbearable conclusions that basic pattern recognition will lead one to. But that leads to the rabbit whole that grandpa had no business being in Europe shooting Nazi's (WHY did they and Japan declare war on us?), which makes his death pointless. And aint nobody got time, or the stomach, for that.

We have to believe we are the good guys. No matter how evil we have to be to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think that the entire history of human civilization points to the existence of a deliberate, essentially worldwide control grid, and we are only becoming more aware of it because of the rise of communication technology. I also think that the people running the control grid can see that more and more subjects are getting wind of the actual state of things, which is why they are constantly upping the authoritarian mode. The Covid scam is just a tiny segment of it.
    I think the control grid is more recent thanks to technology and communications. I think it is historically, the usual suspects working independently, but then getting to the point where they have formed essentially business mergers. Simple alliances still had too much friction, so they are just buying out the independent players.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What makes the science of the Apple falling from the tree so powerful, is that you can accurately predict it for the future without ever witnessing or measuring it. And it works for pears and walnuts too.

If you can do that with banking, that would be extraordinarily useful. Can you?
    Sure. Laws will always favor them and they will always get bailed out at our expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't know what to tell ya, George. That's just how it is.
    Just because some shitty rap song gets billions of dollars in free marketing and gets played constantly by all of the radio stations whose bosses told them it will be played, doesn't make it any good.
    I won't be the guy who lies and listens anyway, because I am expected to say it's good to fit in.
    You thinking or saying it is good isn't their goal. Selling millions of copies is.

They succeed at that goal.

They are therefore, by definition, competent.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You are completely wrong about the second part though; The CCP spends huge amounts of time and money trying to convince you of its greatness.
    Their hold on power depends on their ability to convince their population and the foreigners who finance them that China is the best model.
    Wrong.

They have to convince part of those groups. More importantly, they have to convince a big enough part those groups that fighting back is futile, so as to make it very unlikely and easy to squash any unconvinced part of those groups should they try.

They have succeeded in both cases.

They are therefore, by definition, competent.

Having dissenters around, in both of those examples, is a benefit for their narrative. Or any narrative really.

The lack of an out group makes a narrative less plausible.