starting strength gym
Page 1933 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 93314331833188319231931193219331934193519431983203324332933 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,330 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It's definitely easier than it was twenty years ago, though. The patchwork of lies is slowly but surely crumbling.
    I'd say about 20 years and 5 months ago was the wtf moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Finally this scum is taken off the steets

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...19892169383941

Cocksuckers

Theres a special place in hell for that fucker..... and I dont mean the poor old guy. His ancient balls are ten times the size of that cunt of a cops shrivelled nuts.
    One of them made me proud to be a Canadian, the other embarrassed to be a human.

It wouldnt have happened at a BLM protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    Cocksuckers

Theres a special place in hell for that fucker..... and I dont mean the poor old guy. His ancient balls are ten times the size of that cunt of a cops shrivelled nuts.
    One of them made me proud to be a Canadian, the other embarrassed to be a human.

It wouldnt have happened at a BLM protest.
    Youd better get used to it. Because its gonna get worse before it gets better.

But it WILL get better.

This is excellent mockery.

City policemen's slavish obedience to this totalitarian elite is causing a legitimacy crisis. You all look like absolute fools at best, traitors at worst. Just stop.

Reports that 50% of @OttawaPolice have tendered their resignations and Canadian Armed forces reportedly vow allegiance to the people.

Amazing if true. What if Trudeau is the first domino to fall? 🍁 Canadian Trucker Rage ️ on Gab: '🔥🔥🔥' - Gab Social

If it's true, 1.) I'll never make fun of the Canadians again, and 2.) when this is resolved, the 50% that didn't resign must be fired.

No its not unfortunately:

Posts falsely claim 50% of Ottawa police quit over protests | AP News

Police Chief seems to like "turning up the heat" on the peaceful protestors:

Trucker protest: Ottawa police chief says he won't resign | CTV News

I'd be surprised if none if they don't "accidentally" kill anyone before its all said and done. They've already ran people over, staged fires and fake Nazi signs, there's really no depth to which they won't stoop.

I'd just hope that our officers over here wouldn't do this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    If you compare Bitcoin to a slot machine, you haven't studied anything about it. So I wouldn't form an opinion based on your experience. Saying that stuff is valuable doesn't automatically make Bitcoin not valuable. It's like saying that strength training is fun because you chase numbers, but getting pumped and bulky and having razor abs is what matters at the end, because getting strong means getting fat.
    I'd go back and study the subject if I were you.
    No, I haven't studied anything about it after I figured out it was stupid as fuck. That's all we do as human beings is form opinions based on our experience. You know whether or not to add cream to your morning coffee based on an opinion formed after an experience. Look, I get that you're a fanboy on this but you haven't at all addressed one of my serious points which is the volatility of bitcoin. No one wants the price to rise after an agreed upon amount is set. No one wants to receive less than promised for their hard work. That's always going to be a stumbling block. I believe your faith that Bitcoin has an ability to last is misplaced. It's just another fiat currency -- it's just one that's new and on computer and thus interesting. Fine, be a fan boy. But have a back up plan.