starting strength gym
Page 1939 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 93914391839188919291937193819391940194119491989203924392939 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,390 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Great Tucker monologue about the trucker protests.

Be sure to catch the nice tangent he takes at 14:30: "Who will trust a doctor after the smoke settles from corona? Seriously?"

I won't be surprised if medical doctor makes it to the "dangerous profession" ranks in the coming years.

Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    This is a good essay outlining covid history and the corruption involved COVID HISTORY 2-05-2022 - by Analytical Researcher TX
    Just recommending this again for anyone who may have missed it. A succinct primer on how we've gotten where we are re: covid.

Oklahoma: Doctors free to prescribe HCQ, ivermectin for COVID-19 | America'''s Frontline Doctors

In a win for many physicians, doctors in Oklahoma can now prescribe hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin to their patients as a treatment for COVID-19 without facing penalties.

On Tuesday, Oklahoma Attorney General John O’Connor issued a statement saying that there is “no legal basis” for disciplining a doctor who prescribes HCQ or ivermectin for early COVID-19 treatment.

HCQ and ivermectin are recommended by doctors across the globe to treat early COVID-19, most vocally by America’s Frontline Doctors, who became an object of the mainstream media’s ridicule for recommending the drugs. Indeed, according to a study by the American Journal of Medicine, HCQ has been found to lower mortality rates in early COVID-19 patients.

But the media and medical establishment began waging a war on HCQ after former President Donald Trump recommended its use, saying that it was not approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat COVID-19.

They also ran a campaign against ivermectin, calling it a “horse de-wormer”, omitting the fact that ivermectin is also manufactured for humans.

Indeed, these drugs are so frowned upon in establishment circles that figures such as Joe Rogan have been boycotted relentlessly simply for hosting physicians who recommend the drugs. In most places, physicians who prescribe these drugs for COVID use are subjected to immediate investigation and disciplinary action.

But in Oklahoma, that will no longer be the case.
    They got gonads bigger than their trucks!
    Freedom Convoy: Dr. Roger Hopkinson - Speaks To The People | IrnieracingNews - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    If I remember correctly, several of us here came to that conclusion before the vaccine even hit the market.
    Dr. Montagnier may have also publicized that opinion early on.
    On the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Just recommending this again for anyone who may have missed it. A succinct primer on how we've gotten where we are re: covid.
    Thanks, would have missed that otherwise. Great summary.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    and they are the only ones transforming that energy into an asset that grows in value, without enslaving people in some mine"
    So does using that same energy to clear an abandoned field and give it to someone to farm it.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    My opinion on Bitcoin goes back and forth over the years. The decentralization of Bitcoin is what makes it great, but I also feel that it's what will prevent it from mass adoption.

In order for it to undergo mass adoption, SOMEONE is going to have to prevent manipulation of the price, and the only way to do that is inherently opposite to the foundation of Bitcoin. It's paradoxical, I know, but there's absolutely nothing about Bitcoin that allows a state like North Korea or China from manipulating it, and I don't think the people of the world will find it acceptable for their net worth to ride on such a precariously fine line. I recognize that we're already struggling with inflation and that our money is already being fucked with, but Bitcoin doesn't necessarily solve this problem, and in some ways, it has the potential to make it worse.
    Well said. There are many reasons why BTC faces a hard limit on its wide adoption, and the actions of bad actors should be considered. It is not unreasonable to think that BTC could drop 50% day to day during one of those events, causing a mass sell off and crushing the price. Ironically, that could be the best thing to happen to it, then BTC can exist as a decent blockchain without the absurd speculation, which is how it was intended.

N.b. GeoFerrante and francesco.decaro

My folks are returning to the old country after 42 months away. According to our cousins, things are "OK" over there and they have stated flat out that "it's time they come back." Also, here's the interesting thing, after saying the Green Pass scam was "bullshit," my mom said that there is word over there that it will be abandoned completely in the country by the end of March. When I mentioned that by the time they go, April, they might completely abandon any papers requirement for entry entirely, to which she assented positively. White pills.

That being said, do you guys get the sense of any of that over there?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I’ve never heard of the surety bond tactic, can you give a summary of what it is/how it worked?
    www.BondsForTheWin.com

Most "elected" officials in most states have to purchase a SURETY BOND as a "binding force" to uphold & honor their OATH of office, which is to "support & defend the Constitution of the US".

When a claim is filed against an elected official's surety bond by a citizen, the elected official is personally liable for a large deductible (~$40,000) for each claim while the Insurance company investigates the claim. Anyone can do this and no attorney is needed. State and Federal funding is stopped while the investigation takes place. So, this tactic cannot be ignored and forces immediate action whereas traditional law suits can drag on until nobody gives a shit anymore. If the insurance company ends up having to pay out a settlement, the elected official will no longer be eligible for any elected position since he/she cannot purchase surety bond insurance.

That is my understanding. I have no experience with such things....so there's that.

What's interesting is I can NOT find any information on the surety bond requirements for elected officials in Congress OR for POTUS/VP anywhere & the Constitution clearly states that ALL elected officials are BOUND to their oath of office, which would imply surety bonds are required.