starting strength gym
Page 1940 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 94014401840189019301938193919401941194219501990204024402940 ... LastLast
Results 19,391 to 19,400 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

There are 1017 papers cited, and they are mostly case reports, not "peer-reviewed studies" per se. And even though this collection of papers is useful, calling them all "peer-reviewed studies" is not helpful -- propaganda is still propaganda, on either side of the issue.

This journalism, however, is always welcome: Biden Administration Begins Grueling, Months-Long Process Of Abandoning Americans In Ukraine | The Babylon Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    N.b. GeoFerrante and francesco.decaro

My folks are returning to the old country after 42 months away. According to our cousins, things are "OK" over there and they have stated flat out that "it's time they come back." Also, here's the interesting thing, after saying the Green Pass scam was "bullshit," my mom said that there is word over there that it will be abandoned completely in the country by the end of March. When I mentioned that by the time they go, April, they might completely abandon any papers requirement for entry entirely, to which she assented positively. White pills.

That being said, do you guys get the sense of any of that over there?
    I wouldn't, and I don't, trust ANYTHING the Italian government says.
    The Green Pass is here to stay.
    They might eliminate masks and vaccine-only requirements sooner or later.
    But the end of March? I don't know, I wouldn't make any definitive plans at this moment, mabye wait till the end of February and try to understand if they're pulling a prank on us.
    Depending on where your folks go back to, the atmosphere can be different.
    If your cousins are anti-green pass and anti-vax, and they are telling you things are okay, then I would trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    So does using that same energy to clear an abandoned field and give it to someone to farm it.

IPB
    Yeah sure, how many abandoned fields get cleared out and given to someone for farming, every 10 minutes, with the land having the same value as 6.25 BTC (~$270k)? And how many man hours would have to be used to clear up a field with that value with that frequency, every day for decades?

Land is valuable, but for different reasons.

No one is saying that the world economy should run solely on exchanging bitcoins between each other and that nothing else has value. I'm just saying it could be a fair peer to peer payment system and currency, given its features and potential

GiveSendGo Mocks Ontario Government’s Effort to Freeze Freedom Convoy Donations – PJ Media

As proud as we are of the Canadian truckers, the Ontario government is in full-panic mode, doing very stupid things in response to honest people wishing to help other people. This will not be productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    GiveSendGo Mocks Ontario Government’s Effort to Freeze Freedom Convoy Donations – PJ Media

As proud as we are of the Canadian truckers, the Ontario government is in full-panic mode, doing very stupid things in response to honest people wishing to help other people. This will not be productive.
    Bitcoin solves this.
    Almost 1 million bucks raised already, and no government can interfere with it.
    Great things is, they can convert those bitcoin back to fiat pretty quickly, as there are always people willing to buy or accept bitcoin in some way.
    HonkHonk Hodl is on Tallycoin crowdfunding for Bitcoin and Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We'd love to have this guy as a Texan. We need more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We'd love to have this guy as a Texan. We need more of them.
    We need more men and women like this everywhere, an in all walks of life. I earnestly pray there are enough of us, and I choose to believe there is. Justice, in the Biblical sense, is not legalistic and does not seek a verdict. Divine justice is a return to truth, good and beauty. It's what is right, and I ask that you forgive the religious and spiritual reference, Rip. I think it illustrates what we all, as free men and women, recognize as necessary and essential, and what we seek to protect.

For my wife and children. For my community. For the dignity and value inherent to us all: let your anger be righteous, let your hate go, and keep your head cool while you pay close attention. The coming days will test us all. Never take it lightly.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    N.b. GeoFerrante and francesco.decaro

My folks are returning to the old country after 42 months away. According to our cousins, things are "OK" over there and they have stated flat out that "it's time they come back." Also, here's the interesting thing, after saying the Green Pass scam was "bullshit," my mom said that there is word over there that it will be abandoned completely in the country by the end of March. When I mentioned that by the time they go, April, they might completely abandon any papers requirement for entry entirely, to which she assented positively. White pills.

That being said, do you guys get the sense of any of that over there?
    You are only asking this question of Francesco because you don’t want to admit that I was right. The thing is, the German chancellor has announced the easing of the Covid bullshit, and once the Germans do that, the rest of Europe will follow suit in two weeks time.