starting strength gym
Page 1944 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 94414441844189419341942194319441945194619541994204424442944 ... LastLast
Results 19,431 to 19,440 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mark-

I'm linking a twitter feed of a press conference held by Convoy Doctors, roughly 2 1/2 hour in length, that took place today.

3 doctors share their experience with this COVID-19 debacle from within the Trump White House, the halls of Academia, and Canadien physicians.

I realize you don't like twitter links, but I can't find a noon-twitter source. It's worth the 2 1/2 hours.

https://twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/st...DaGF0-e8Mp-cZQ

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Well I didn't organize it so I wouldn't know.
    I guess Bitcoin is just more popular and easier to get/manage?
    Most crypto donation or payment efforts will have the option to pay in any of the three main coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero.
    I can't actually recall seeing any before this one that only take BTC.

They are also supposed to have some way to verify with reasonable confidence the organizer of the fundraising is a responsible party associated with the cause you are donating to.
    ...As it stands currently, I can't tell if donated funds would be going to the truckers or a Nigerian prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    New Homeland Security Terrorism Bulletin Targets Freedom of Speech in America – PJ Media

Does anyone you know fit this description? Please refrain from suggesting the virtue of washing your hands in the guts of Bill Gates.

This is a good one too: Is the DOJ Readying Biden's Brownshirts to Deal With His Political Opposition? – PJ Media

The FBI are in fact the Brownshirts.
    Yep. I wonder if they even know it?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Wh...e_Proteins.pdf
    A meat tax will secure a better future for us all
    I’m glad the reality differs from what they want, it might slow it down.

What illegal products do you own currently that you hold for risk management purposes? Making something illegal to own inherently changes its value as an object of risk mitigation.
    Bitcoin is akin to cocaine in that it’s a highly valuable commodity with worldwide availability to freely trade to and from fiat currency, is storeable and relatively stable, and it’s lighter than gold.
    One thing I like more than the clanking of old iron plates on a barbell, is the sound that silver and gold coins make when dropped on a table. I also like how heavy gold coins are compared to fiat coins. Might be too many neanderthal genes at work, who knows?!

There are plenty of reasons why what Tommy described hasn't happened.
    Too expensive, for once. This Covid thing is minimal compared to getting world-wide control of the internet, and look at the damage and backlash. A couple years and they are starting to pull back already.
    It's too dystopian. You would need one service provider, one giant internet "smart-grid", pretty much all governments on board, controlling of the inevitable protests that would arise from it, propaganda and brainwashing. Tommy makes it sound like it's just a matter of turning off a switch.
    Now I understand where you are coming from. In my reality, this dystopia already exists. We have witnessed a truly impressive lock-step control of governments. Nations are not at the top of the food chain.

Perhaps some nice person in the know will explain how the alphabet agencies worldwide are tapped into every ISP's network. ;-) But really, this technical argument doesn't matter...

What about Tor and VPN's?
    It doesn't matter. It sounds like you are have been very fortunate to have not experienced the wrath of the control grid. The control grid won't necessarily go after your bitcoin; it will go after YOU...the person. The day the grid declares BTC owners interesting is the day regular people dump it. They'll be offered a time-limited opportunity to legally transfer their BTC into a new centralized secure, FDIC-insured digital currency. Americans will never turn in their guns, but they aren't that attached to BTC.

Serious question: what happens if bad guys force you to utter your BTC seed phrases and hand over your hardware wallet? Is all your wealth gone for good in an instant?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    However, if the agenda is to start pulling back on the covid narrative, it is very possible, as you say, that a new limited war will start to be used as a diversion. The media as of late, has been promoting a new laser system that is being installed that can supposedly shoot down mortars. Let's see where the narrative goes when this is operational and they need some field tests.

And again as you say, it would more likely be with Hamas, as Nasralah has been coming out with some interesting statements not in favor of war as of late. It appears from those statements that the off shore gas field arguments between Lebanon and Israel are starting to be worked out and a possible solution might be on the horizon.
    The laser system is literally just fireworks. At least when they were faking the air raids on Gaza, they would detonate the building. I see Bibi as the globohomo font man for Israel, but a somewhat competent one, like an Obama, Berlusconi or a Stoltenberg, not a Juncker, Legarde or Biden. They will keep him in the background and fish him out one or two more times for high level stuff. As far as the meat thing goes, what we do have going on is a continuation of the attack on the American cattle farmer market. Most of the cattle produced anywhere is by small farmers, unlike the hog or poultry production. A similar thing is going on in the EU, but the Romanians as you note are ready to pick up the slack from the Dutch and Italians. Mind you, Romania used to be a much bigger cattle producer in communist times, all of Eastern Europe was. I think everybody has admitted to themselves that the attack on the American cattle farmers has been unsuccessful. It is hard to fight with reality, they do produce the best heads of cattle. You did always sound to me like a man who works with his hands. I don't, I write programs for subsidies, essentially money laundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Now I understand where you are coming from. In my reality, this dystopia already exists. We have witnessed a truly impressive lock-step control of governments. Nations are not at the top of the food chain.

Perhaps some nice person in the know will explain how the alphabet agencies worldwide are tapped into every ISP's network. ;-) But really, this technical argument doesn't matter...

It doesn't matter. It sounds like you are have been very fortunate to have not experienced the wrath of the control grid. The control grid won't necessarily go after your bitcoin; it will go after YOU...the person. The day the grid declares BTC owners interesting is the day regular people dump it. They'll be offered a time-limited opportunity to legally transfer their BTC into a new centralized secure, FDIC-insured digital currency. Americans will never turn in their guns, but they aren't that attached to BTC.

Serious question: what happens if bad guys force you to utter your BTC seed phrases and hand over your hardware wallet? Is all your wealth gone for good in an instant?
    That's the thing, they would have to physically torture me to get my wallet seed. It is the ONLY way they could get my money.
    And we are nowhere near such level of control and privacy invasion.
    But with fiat, they can take the money right out of the bank, or deny you access to it.
    Gold is the second best option as far as hiding goes.
    Of course most people are stupid, as I said, and they will give up their wealth when threatened. Just like they give up their freedom and their privacy and their health.
    But it's not all of us, that's what matters.

Gonna be heeds on pikes before too long it seems, just need to step up the bagpipes.

Meanwhile in Australia.... - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    A Canadian Veteran at the freedom convoy absolutely rips CBC reporter a new one on camera.

All the while he shovels snow at a memorial site.

Love to see it!

https://twitter.com/brandadalia/stat...329117184?s=21