starting strength gym
Page 1953 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 95314531853190319431951195219531954195519632003205324532953 ... LastLast
Results 19,521 to 19,530 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Word just in, Bibi is dropping the Ausweis completely.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    They might remove it. But they always leave a clause. Like if the "R" number ( whatever the fuck this imaginary R really represents) goes above a certain level they will bring back restrictions.
    Also, let's see if they stop sticking these cancer sticks up my nose and mouth every time I enter the country.
    I really would prefer them to stick it up my ass to tell you the truth. I would make it worth their while. Trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Here’s the evidence from the FDA report on 17th November 2021 confirming that more people died in the Pfizer Clinical Trial Vaccine Control Group compared to the Placebo Group. No wonder Pfizer withdrew from India after they requested an independent clinical trial, and most recently they delayed the approval request for children in the US.
    Check it out for yourself the fourth paragraph of page 23
    https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download
    Correction, the second paragraph of page 23.
    "From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38
    deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY group and 17 in the placebo group. None of the deaths
    were considered related to vaccination."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And they would NEVER do that.
    Right, they'll torture your wife...or worse, you dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And they would NEVER do that.
    Governments will do ANYTHING, as we've seen plenty of times.
    It's our responsibility to not let them.
    And you usually do that with guns, not bitcoins. Getting our private property back is the goal here. Considering the fact that every past civilization has either crumbled or prospered based on what type of money they used, it'd be a good start to switch to the best form of sound money there is at the moment and getting money away from the government's control as soon as possible.
    While also getting back property on commodities such as gold, land, guns, drugs, etc...
    But as long as the government owns and "makes" all the money, it holds control and surveillance over people's lives, making it way harder for us to freely and fairly get back ownership of the commodities.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Governments will do ANYTHING, as we've seen plenty of times.
    It's our responsibility to not let them.
    And you usually do that with guns, not bitcoins. Getting our private property back is the goal here. Considering the fact that every past civilization has either crumbled or prospered based on what type of money they used, it'd be a good start to switch to the best form of sound money there is at the moment and getting money away from the government's control as soon as possible.
    While also getting back property on commodities such as gold, land, guns, drugs, etc...
    But as long as the government owns and "makes" all the money, it holds control and surveillance over people's lives, making it way harder for us to freely and fairly get back ownership of the commodities.
    I don't think we will ever take back anything governments have taken from us without bloodshed. They won't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I've read excerpts from Fink that BlackRock's holdings are $30 trillion, and the Fed pumps $1 trillion per week in Monopoly money into the big banks, likely so they can buy up real property in advance of the upcoming financial crisis.

As I've mentioned before, my old school thinking says, if you don't hold it, you don't own it.

I wonder if BlackRock et all are investigating in crypto, or just real property and assets, maybe both?
    Apologies for the misspellings, my phone did a forced software update and now the auto word fill appears to have been programmed by idiots, or maybe English wasn't their first language?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I've read excerpts from Fink that BlackRock's holdings are $30 trillion, and the Fed pumps $1 trillion per week in Monopoly money into the big banks, likely so they can buy up real property in advance of the upcoming financial crisis.
    As I've mentioned before, my old school thinking says, if you don't hold it, you don't own it.
    I wonder if BlackRock et all are investigating in crypto, or just real property and assets, maybe both?
    It's kind of like using email or a cell phone.
    We still have some holdouts who will not use them because of the many negative effects they bring.
    Most people eventually decided the advantages are greater than the risks.

I can't tell you owning or consistently using crypto is the best choice for yourself, but I can tell you it is something you should know how to use and be comfortable using if you need to.

Canadian bank seizures, bank runs and threats:
    Canada Freezes Convoy Bank & Crypto Accounts, Threatens Dogs; MSM Journos Dox Donors With Hacked Materials | ZeroHedge

Don't think you are safe just because you haven't done anything wrong.
    These regimes typically will go after the whole family of an offender, so you'd better hope your crazy aunt didn't donate to them; if she did, your bank account may be seized.

If you know how to use crypto (exchanges are not correct use), the money is still flowing.

I am not sure the couple being accused by the FBI of "laundering Bitcoin" is actually guilty.
    Looks like they might be innocent bystanders the FBI decided to make an example of.

In either case, BTC is not quite fungible.
    If they are indeed guilty, they made some very basic mistakes with the technology.

This may only be interesting to the few Aussies here and a hand full of politics nerds, but I hate politics and I watched this 14 minute explanation of our preferential voting system to the end. We have a federal election at some point before mid-year.

The bloke who did that video also did the Battleground Melbourne documentary, which I thought was pretty well done.

It appears the tide of tyranny is turning here, slowly but surely. The state premiers are losing control. They thought they could just bring in booster mandates, but then the Feds said we'd be letting international tourists in with 'only' two shots and of course even the sheep won't put up with that inequity.

The mainstream scum are still scum and the former national Chief Health Officer blew their minds recently by saying the flu was more dangerous to kids and health adults.

Northern Territory gov officially imposed boosters by 13 March for all those in high risk jobs (hospitals, aged care etc.). They've threatened to expand that to everyone by 22 April, but we'll see if they have the balls. It was 702 days ago that my government declared a public health emergency for five days (the max allowable under the legislation at the time). That was quickly change to 90 days and has been extended repeatedly - the current 90-day period due to expire 18 March.

Wow, this dude looks nervous and the quivering voice sure doesn't help. I didn't realize explaining the ABCs to children was so stressful.

CRINGE: Kamala Harris Explains The Internet To Audience As If They Are Toddlers - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    This may only be interesting to the few Aussies here and a hand full of politics nerds, but I hate politics and I watched this 14 minute explanation of our preferential voting system to the end. We have a federal election at some point before mid-year.

The bloke who did that video also did the Battleground Melbourne documentary, which I thought was pretty well done.

It appears the tide of tyranny is turning here, slowly but surely. The state premiers are losing control. They thought they could just bring in booster mandates, but then the Feds said we'd be letting international tourists in with 'only' two shots and of course even the sheep won't put up with that inequity.

The mainstream scum are still scum and the former national Chief Health Officer blew their minds recently by saying the flu was more dangerous to kids and health adults.

Northern Territory gov officially imposed boosters by 13 March for all those in high risk jobs (hospitals, aged care etc.). They've threatened to expand that to everyone by 22 April, but we'll see if they have the balls. It was 702 days ago that my government declared a public health emergency for five days (the max allowable under the legislation at the time). That was quickly change to 90 days and has been extended repeatedly - the current 90-day period due to expire 18 March.
    Great video, even I wasn't 100% sure how it worked, I was under the impression that the votes were exhausted if the FFMP's didn't eventually preference a major party.

starting strength coach development program
    I should have realized. All those blood clotting issues over the last year was probably due to a culmination of the western world eating too many eggs. And not the due to the intervention of a novel under tested gene therapy procedure.
    Thank you legacy media for enlightening me with the truth. Where would the world be without you.
    Blood clots: Nutrient found in eggs and meat could make blood more prone to clotting | Express.co.uk

Jennifer Sey, the former brand president for clothing company Levi’s, has been ousted from her position for her continued activism against lockdowns and other restrictive COVID-19 policies in the United States.
    Levi's executive pushed out over anti-lockdown activism and opposition to school closures - Rebel News