starting strength gym
Page 1955 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 95514551855190519451953195419551956195719652005205524552955 ... LastLast
Results 19,541 to 19,550 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In fairness -- which is so very important -- BLM /ANTIFA operate in the complete absence of criticism from the media and the enforcement of all the applicable laws. We do not occupy the same battlespace, and we never will under the current paradigm.
    And many great lifters had better (for lifting) parents and used special supplements.

That means we mortals make adjustments, not go with completely ahistoricly new tactics to try and get strong, right?

And while the law enforcement aspect is certainly a factor, it will not be skewed more into the favor of my purely fictional characters by them waiting until the knocking on doors starts. Being in a weaker position while law enforcement is further conditioned against any sympathy or empathy towards them will not help.

But I suspect that the optics is a bigger issue with them. I mean, calling the fictional resistance "racist" is generally enough to get them to all but jump ship.

But what do I know.

Maybe this will be the first nonviolent resistance in history to win because the consciousness powers that be somehow relent in spite of not even the slightest threat of there being at any meaningful risk of actual danger.

And this is why the truckers will lose:

The cops can't win against those numbers, but the coward with the medic armband, and all those like him, will make sure the truckers lose regardless.

Should have just delivered the goods and saved the high dollar fuel prices just to get his ass kicked so that the the lawyers can profit of the defending suckers like this.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...5fa306b16c.mp4

It is now obvious that the Australian cops have been surpassed in chickenshit jackbootedness by their Canadian cousins: Heavily-Armed Ottawa Police Arrest At Least 70 "Freedom Convoy" Protesters, Will Run "24 Hours A Day" To Clear City | ZeroHedge

Never doubt that the Gestapo is only 3 months away.

Cops doing what they always do yet again:

Nela Vesely on Gab: "#Ottawa Police Horses Trample Protestors Increasi…" - Gab Social

I consider them all free game.

Dane Lloyd EXPOSES who Trudeau really is in Question Period.

What an impotent display of showmanship. This kind of "opposition" almost makes me like Justin Trudeau just for the way he so blatantly ignored the silly bastard. I don't know much about Canadian politics, but somehow I doubt this guy and his buddies were ever as passionate about the enslavement of the Canadian people during the last two years as they are over being accused of "standing with the swastika". By the way he acts, you'd think securing his stupid apology would win a war. It's just all so tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    The cops can't win against those numbers, but the coward with the medic armband, and all those like him, will make sure the truckers lose regardless.

Should have just delivered the goods and saved the high dollar fuel prices just to get his ass kicked so that the the lawyers can profit of the defending suckers like this.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...5fa306b16c.mp4
    Saw this earlier. Makes me wonder when Western men will finally realize that their empathy and good nature have been purposefully weaponized against them.

Here's Peppermint Patty (aka Jen NutPsaki) giving the daily state media talking points that one news station isn't pushing the bad Russians narrative. Why she finds that so funny I don't know, they're simply asking about inept government crime policies that affect every American on a daily basis.

Psaki so out of touch it's sad - YouTube

I kinda like the Replacement Psaki better, she's like a chocolate peppermint patty, but not as snarky. Still never answers any important questions though.

It is now obvious that the Australian cops have been surpassed in chickenshit jackbootedness by their Canadian cousins: Heavily-Armed Ottawa Police Arrest At Least 70 '''Freedom Convoy''' Protesters, Will Run "24 Hours A Day" To Clear City | ZeroHedge

When speech is silenced there are no other options but violence or the acceptance of subjugation. It's a dark, but inevitable, road we're all going down.

It is now obvious that the Australian cops have been surpassed in chickenshit jackbootedness by their Canadian cousins: Heavily-Armed Ottawa Police Arrest At Least 70 '''Freedom Convoy''' Protesters, Will Run "24 Hours A Day" To Clear City | ZeroHedge

Just wait till the USA truckers start a freedom protest, then we'll see how far our dear leaders push their authoritarian counter measures here...

Interesting video to summarize things, by a frog of all things:
    Russia conflict could create ‘the largest energy supply disruption in the history of energy markets’ - YouTube

"It's not Russia that would cut off [gas to] Europe, it's actually Europe that would stop buying gas...to comply with US impose financial sanctions."
    "The post-Cold War era is over, Russia has indeed launched a campaign which will not abate...the West will have to decide whether they are prepared to negotiate...or whether they prefer to enter into a state of permanent confrontation with Russia. If they choose the latter, this is bad news for Europe, bad news for Russia."
    "The energy implications is that...there is no way that the Russia and Europe gas relationship can move back to stability...this is basically a lose lose situation for everyone."

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The survival of the F*deral R*serve's juggernaut on the world did not depend on the destruction of email or cell phones. In fact, email/cell phones helped seal the deal.
    I agree with most of what you say; BTC could crash and wipe out the speculators (I still think odds are heavily against that, however.)

The first attempt to crash it has been the Fed/SEC decision to allow BTC ETFs that do not actually trade bitcoin (they only bet on price movement), but denying BTC ETFs that actually trade and settle in BTC.

Regardless, crypto will survive as long as their is a demand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    And this is why the truckers will lose:
    None of this is new.
    It all happened in the same way in prerevolution Russia and Germany; The Bolsheviks owned the media, finance and the government. They got a free pass to commit crime, while any opposition faced ostracization and stiff legal punishment.
    In Russia, they complied, allowed the cops to carry them off to the gulags and died under torturous circumstances.
    In Germany, they decided to fight back. They violently defended themselves, even against police, whether the law allowed for it or not. They did not allow themselves to be arrested if they were still on their own two feet.

If the Canadian truckers allow themselves to be arrested, they should keep in mind the fact that they will not have any mercy; There is a high probability they will be tortured or maimed in prison.