starting strength gym
Page 1957 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 95714571857190719471955195619571958195919672007205724572957 ... LastLast
Results 19,561 to 19,570 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Email from Berenson states ivermectin not adequate for covid.. Link to article here:

Efficacy of Ivermectin Treatment on Disease Progression Among Adults With Mild to Moderate COVID-19 and Comorbidities: The I-TECH Randomized Clinical Trial | Critical Care Medicine | JAMA Internal Medicine | JAMA Network

Copy of his email #1 text....
    Ivermectin fails
    Alex Berenson Feb 18

A well-designed randomized controlled trial out of Malaysia showed it actually increased the risk of progression to severe Covid by 25% (the results were not statistically significant).

Sorry, folks. There are no magic bullets. (At least it doesn’t cause myocarditis.)

Someone tell Dr. Robert Malone.

Copy from Berenson email #2
    To the ivermectin fanatics
    Alex Berenson Feb 19

You know what you sound like?

You sound like Tony Fauci trying to explain why a fourth shot of mRNA is gonna be magic when the first three have failed.

<picture of Fauci headline didn't come through>

Just stop, okay? One good randomized trial is worth 100 observational studies, and this was a good randomized trial. It set a reasonable endpoint and it missed. It didn’t just miss, it trended negative. So the secondary endpoints don’t mean squat.

And I don’t want to hear about how the ivermectin was given in a capsule when it should have been a tablet, or it was handed out at 9 a.m. when it should have been 9:15, or whatever. Just stop. If the drug works, it’ll work even if the dosing schedule isn’t exactly what you think it should be.

And I don’t want to hear about how ivermectin’s safe. You’re right. It is pretty safe. Celery is pretty safe too, but it doesn’t cure Covid either. We should give people medicines that work, not medicines that we wish would work.

You want to unsubscribe and listen to someone who will tell you what you want to hear? Be my guest. You’ve got lots of options. I promised myself a while back I was going to write what I thought was true even if it annoyed you.

I’m sticking to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Preliminary reports, being what they are, apparently exaggerated the situation. But she was run over by a 1500-lb shod police horse that has been trained to run over people on the ground. You will never know the cops name until they promote him two ranks.
    It's hard to know anything for sure when the people in charge of informing the public will probably not even acknowledge this happened. I've heard in a few places she's still alive, and is actually an elderly native american woman of mohawk descent. I'd point out the irony, but none of them care. They will call a protest consisting entirely of nonwhite people "white supremacy" if it doesn't play into their preferred narratives.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    And this is why the truckers will lose:

The cops can't win against those numbers, but the coward with the medic armband, and all those like him, will make sure the truckers lose regardless.

Should have just delivered the goods and saved the high dollar fuel prices just to get his ass kicked so that the the lawyers can profit of the defending suckers like this.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...5fa306b16c.mp4
    Aren't there already a few organizations in the States that could attend our future trucker protests and physically react to outnumber the police, in the sense that you can't arrest everyone?
    I'm thinking along the lines of Proud Boys, or, as a last resort, the Tea Party. It would be great if the former could start boosting membership and getting the word out to increase attendance at these future freedom rallies that have not yet materialized.
    Dammit, again, you're right George that Rip's observances that the media and gubmint suck AntiFa and BLM's dicks shouldn't matter, since NOW is inevitably going to be the least painful time to push back. But it's still pretty fucking demotivating to see that BLM "outnumbers" the police in the ways we need to, allowing them to still fulfill their goals at protests, while "we" (purebloods) will nevrr be allowed such leeway to riot against the collaborators and maim police (FiGuRatIveLy, of course!).

The Founders were pretty damn integrated into their society and had tons to lose, too, yet eventually risked all for their ultimate liberty. Maybe we need TPTB to institute taxe$ on the non-compliant, a taxx for the non-vaxxed, to finally push enough people over the edge to coordinate and act, as the Canadian truckers seem to have done. And, concurrently, the non-compliers probably need to accept that many will be killed or lose all their riches in this upcoming conflict (our history classes don't teach us enough about those poor chaps from our Revolutionary War), but in the end, the movement against eternal tax $erfdom will be successful.

This guy's gettr is worth watching: Gettr: Edward Dowd

Scroll down that page for some highlight videos from the following interview...yes, it's Inforwars, but just skip through the bullshit and listen to this guy:
    Former BlackRock portfolio manager, Edward Dowd - 2/18/22

Former BlackRock portfolio manager, Edward Dowd says that a lot of guys on Wall Street were force-vaxxed in order to keep their jobs and they’re now suffering side effects and they’re starting to wake up to what’s been going on.

And they are very pissed-off.

Dowd has been rallying Wall Street to cause these Big Pharma stocks to start underperforming and Moderna is already down 70% from its previous high.

He says, “I believe this is fraud. And unlike other frauds, where people lost money, like Enron or other classical frauds we’ve seen throughout our financial history, people are dying and being maimed. OK, this is a fraud that goes beyond the pale and we now have three sources of information that something’s going on.
    If you'd rather look at Kristi Leigh, here's Kristi Leigh & Edward Dowd

He believes "nothing wakes people up like red stocks". Dowd said Pfizer whistleblower Brook Jackson is being contacted directly by Wall Street.

Alberta Father in Ottawa Sends a Powerful Message on the State of Tyranny in the World (2/18/2022)

The spoiled brat appears to be a little frustrated.
    Bill Gates: Too late to vaccinate 70% of the world's population - YouTube

Woman in Ottawa shares message of peace & love seconds before being trampled by police

Woman in Ottawa shares message of peace & love seconds before being trampled by police

This autographed truck needs to be in a museum one day 👌
    Rumors have it that the autograph truck belongs to the woman who was trampled today by the gestapo horses.

Truckers standing strong in Ottawa LIVE - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Specifics or stop babbling.
    We've spoken about this before, George. I'll be the prick here, and you'll participate in the discussion.

Nonviolence has NEVER worked when dealing with tyrannical government. Ghandi used violence. MLK used violence. Any other movement had at least the very real threat of it.

Peer pressure and financial boycotts work for dealing with people who do not have violence at their disposal.
    What violence has worked for you personally, BillyBadAss?? Typing on the internet is very non-violent, George. Does it not count that the eyes of the world are focused on this Canadian distillation of naked government power in the face of widespread pissed-off? Is it without value that Trudeau has not yet been Ceausescu-ed, but that people are actually thinking about it? That the truckers have made him look like the little egomaniacal turd that he is? They have started somewhere to challenge the government's moral authority, and severely damaged it. Everything the government does in response to these guys damages the government. While you type.

What will stop them again?
    You, typing on the internet, risking absolutely nothing while you disparage these guys for getting up off of their asses and driving to where the men with guns and horses and sticks and pepper spray are, risking capital and safety? I'm watching them live right now, singing their national anthem as the "police" push them around.

Go back to the other websites.

Fascinating: Canadian House of Commons

"It's a very good question but I couldn't hear that very good question"

Here's the Klaus Schwab statement being referenced: Klaus Schwab brag about his control over governments

We are no better here in the US.

Bill Gates: Covid risks have reduced but another pandemic will come
    a potential new pandemic would likely stem from a different pathogen to that of the coronavirus family
    And a few months ago there were some mysterious vials of small pox found in a Merck facility.
    ‘Smallpox’ Vials Found at Merck Lab in Suburban Philadelphia Facility – NBC New York

Rebel News reporter Alexa Lavoie was hit three times with a club and then shot w/ a tear gas canister at her leg from point-blank range

BREAKING: Rebel News journalist Alexa Lavoie attacked by Ottawa police - Rebel News

Rebel News’ Ezra Levant says Trudeau has had a vendetta against Alexa ever since she asked this question of him during the election debates (after trying and failing to keep her kept out)

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...71040871018502

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Email from Berenson states ivermectin not adequate for covid.. Link to article here:

Efficacy of Ivermectin Treatment on Disease Progression Among Adults With Mild to Moderate COVID-19 and Comorbidities: The I-TECH Randomized Clinical Trial | Critical Care Medicine | JAMA Internal Medicine | JAMA Network

Copy of his email #1 text....
    Ivermectin fails
    Alex Berenson Feb 18
    From the paper:

DISCUSSION: In this randomized clinical trial of early ivermectin treatment for adults with mild to moderate COVID-19 and comorbidities, we found no evidence that ivermectin was efficacious in reducing the risk of severe disease. Our findings are consistent with the results of the IVERCOR-COVID19 trial,17, which found that ivermectin was ineffective in reducing the risk of hospitalization.
    These people were already sick. COVID, by itself, doesn't kill you -- it exacerbates the co-morbidities. If you give ivermectin early, and if you don't arbitrarily stop it after 5 days, you get a better outcome. But this is now in The Literature. Congrats, Alex.