starting strength gym
Page 1958 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 95814581858190819481956195719581959196019682008205824582958 ... LastLast
Results 19,571 to 19,580 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Aren't there already a few organizations in the States that could attend our future trucker protests and physically react to outnumber the police, in the sense that you can't arrest everyone?
    But how and why?

The Proud Boys currently have members in jail for a fight with Antifa members in NYC where even the pussies in Antifa didn't press charges against them, but NOBODY cares. Trump got a ton of support from these guys, but couldn't even mention this when it happened because he was busy pardoning rappers and Israeli spies.

Nobody wants to be the kid in the air on "3" looking back at all the other kids still just standing on the bridge as he plummets towards the cold water. But that is exactly what I would expect on the national level after someone gets arrested for justifiably kicking some abusive pig's teeth in. hell, the other folks will probably hold you down FOR the pigs to cuff you.

That's the why not to at the national level. Now having people you can generally trust siding with you locally is entirely different, but this BS is just folks wearing the same jersey at a sportball match.

The how not is that they don't have to arrest everyone. Certainly not at once. Arresting anyone thins the crowd out fast. And so what if it doesn't? Worse traffic?

It's not really costing these tyrants anything meaningful for these protests to happen. It's kind of like opposite day where the castle can wait until the invaders run out of supplies and have to go home.

Except the invaders are not even throwing rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What violence has worked for you personally, BillyBadAss??
    Am I pretending that I am going to get the government to surrender to me?

Typing on the internet is very non-violent, George.
    And how is it working? And how is yours working?

Does it not count that the eyes of the world are focused on this Canadian distillation of naked government power in the face of widespread pissed-off? Is it without value that Trudeau has not yet been Ceausescu-ed, but that people are actually thinking about it? That the truckers have made him look like the little egomaniacal turd that he is? They have started somewhere to challenge the government's moral authority, and severely damaged it. Everything the government does in response to these guys damages the government.
    We're on year three of that happening. How is it working out? Like Hong Kong?

And no, it doesn't matter one bit what the eyes of the world see until the people with they eyes actually threaten to do something about it. That is a historical fact. Maybe this will be some anomoly, but the past is a pretty big indicator of the future until there is a new variable thrown in.

You, typing on the internet, risking absolutely nothing while you disparage these guys for getting up off of their asses and driving to where the men with guns and horses and sticks and pepper spray are, risking capital and safety? I'm watching them live right now, singing their national anthem as the "police" push them around.
    Yup. You're watching all of that, but to what effect? Who is benefiting and who is being hurt by it?

Sure there's certainly an element of bravery and patriotism in a lot of people there, which is to be admired, but that doesn't make the thing a good idea.

But you're right. I'm risking nothing for this particular cause. Just like you.

But I'm not risking anything because I think it is a stupid move and a lost cause. I have done and continue to do exactly what I have recommended in this entire discussion. Why should I do otherwise?

But what's your excuse for also doing nothing except typing?

Go back to the other websites.
    That's fine.

My typing on the internet has 3.3 million views, most of which come here for information they can't get on other websites. I risk this being taken down. All you do is bitch about what other people do, without suggesting your preferred and highly effective course of action. No one is as smart or brave or ballsy as George. It's very tiresome.

__________________________________________________ _________

This might get interesting: Petition * The People of Canada call on the Governor General to dissolve parliament. * Change.org

Rep. Herrell Statement on Trudeau Crackdown and Canadian Trucker Protests

Apparently the gestapo are releasing some of the arrested protesters since they have no legal premise to detain them.
    Ottawa police took protesters away, then dropped them off in the middle of nowhere

Provided this is legit. Which important person would be flying on their private jet from Ottowa to DC at this specific point in time.
    signal-2022-02-20-002159.jpg

Co-founder and CEO of Kraken, one of the largest crypto exchanges, urges people to get their coins out of custodial wallets amid developments in Canada.
    Disclose.tv on GETTR : NEW - Co-founder and CEO of Kraken, one of the largest crypto exchanges, urges people to get their coins out of custodial wallets amid developments in Canada. https://twitter.com/jespow/status/1494462097161220104

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    "Just because you're paranoid, does not mean they aren't out to get you."

My typing on the internet has 3.3 million views, most of which come here for information they can't get on other websites. I risk this being taken down.
    I would assume most of not all of us in this thread appreciate that you provide the paltform for discussion and debate. I do.

Anyone using their real names here and elsewhere risks trouble for posting anything controversial too though. Obviously you getting shut down immediately affects your livelihood and you're the "bigger fish" so to speak, but it's only one step removed for the powers that be to try and dox myself and others here too.

All you do is bitch about what other people do, without suggesting your preferred and highly effective course of action. No one is as smart or brave or ballsy as George.
    This is utter bullshit that can be easily corrected by you actually reading what I actually write instead of creating strawmen.

I've offered plenty of suggestions, even just today, but the vast majority of this thread is bitching about what others do and have done. Rightfully so in most cases and I'd argue that my bitching is just as legitimate as anyone else's here.

I'm open to being corrected, but that'll require actual argumentation. Not just bitching and accusations about my character.

It's very tiresome.
    This too can be easily corrected by you actually reading what I write instead of arguing with strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Specifics or stop babbling.
    It's a fundamental truth on obvious display throughout human history. It cannot be specific... that's part of the definition.

I don't know how substantive you think your contributions are, but they're not. You're just still angry, and if you have a plan for a viable way forward you somehow never share it.

When police start behaving like tyrants, guys start divulging this kind of info:
    Peacefully breaking a crowd control police line - start at 2 minutes, although I enjoyed this character throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    When police start behaving like tyrants, guys start divulging this kind of info:
    Peacefully breaking a crowd control police line - start at 2 minutes, although I enjoyed this character throughout.
    Mr. “Kiss my ass” is worth your time.