starting strength gym
Page 1959 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 95914591859190919491957195819591960196119692009205924592959 ... LastLast
Results 19,581 to 19,590 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Our statement to NFCU:

If what I have learned about your policies with regard to mandatory testing, masking and disclosure of personal information by your employees is true, and is not rescinded within two weeks of today's date (02/20/2022), then my wife and I intend to settle and permanently close all of our accounts with your institution. Despite almost two decades of our membership and your excellent service to us, we cannot support or be involved with institutions who persist in such unethical and ineffective courses of action.

We deeply and sincerely hope you will choose to support the freedoms and human dignity your members have served and sacrificed to protect.

WRT:
    Navy Federal Credit Union Moves Forward with their COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Masking Policies - Increases Insurance Premiums for Unvaccinated

To quote the meme: It ain't much, but it's honest work.

Looks like these nameless, faceless jack-booted thugs are going to prevent the peaceful protesters from catching the sniffles by clubbing them over the head with metal batons?

No badge, no name tag - YouTube

The good thing about the Canadian Gestapo is the jackbooted women. Enjoy the power while it lasts, motherfuckers. There will be a reckoning.

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground” - Rebel News

The left vs the people - spiked

Denninger's take: Where Is The Uprising? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

So why did they wait for the boosters to reveal this data and not after the first dose. And why are they still pushing it at all.
    COVID vaccine side effects thousands of times worse than reported | America'''s Frontline Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    So why did they wait for the boosters to reveal this data and not after the first dose. And why are they still pushing it at all.
    COVID vaccine side effects thousands of times worse than reported | America'''s Frontline Doctors
    They waited so that they could see how many people whatever they put in the vaccines would kill and they are still pushing so that we keep thinking it was all a mistake or stupidity or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    When police start behaving like tyrants, guys start divulging this kind of info:
    Peacefully breaking a crowd control police line - start at 2 minutes, although I enjoyed this character throughout.
    I like it. This is the kind of thinking we need right now. It's likely that violence will eventually become necessary, but there are still many steps in escalation until we get there.

I'm reminded of a somewhat recent riot (2020 probably) where the mob all had laser pointers and they were shining them at the police to cause confusion. The video of it was pretty impressive. Someone handed out those laser pointers, of course, and they were almost certainly allowed to do so. It will be harder for our side to get away with that kind of thing, but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They waited so that they could see how many people whatever they put in the vaccines would kill and they are still pushing so that we keep thinking it was all a mistake or stupidity or something.
    Exactly! This whole fiasco was and is more about the psychological sciences than physiological/biological science.

starting strength coach development program
    I've been seeing a lot of recent comments that these nameless faceless jackboots aren't even Canadians. Another "conspiracy theory" I suppose we'll be told. Mercs, UN, who knows. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.