starting strength gym
Page 1968 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 96814681868191819581966196719681969197019782018206824682968 ... LastLast
Results 19,671 to 19,680 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Rumors are going around that many of the badgeless troops were UN soldiers, and not local or Canadian citizens.
    Watching some of the arrests and beatings, something tells me those "police" don't move like police.

Gab: Trudeau Statement on End of Emergencies Act

He is a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I am not going to dox the names of people on a list that might very well have been prepared for just this purpose. The list might be the list of Life Members of the NRA, for all I know, and I'm not going to do it. There is enough occasional wrong shit on this forum already.
    It seems there are enough clearly well known oppositions to the United States Constitution we could be focused on. They're destroying our country by the minute. Government, MSM, banks, social media, pharmaceutical companies, globalists, climate activists, SJWs, schools, universities, and many more, are actively targeting American citizens non stop.

There is no saving any 1/6 or Canadian trucker political prisoners or supporters at this point, unless We The People give them the freedom they deserve.

I expect the US trucker freedom convoy will be greeted with heavy retaliation.

Should be a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    ...Where does 2022 America "win" in a head to head?...
    Yes, in some ways Putin is also subservient to the WEF, for example the president of Sberbank, German Graff, is widely considered to be a globalist stooge. But only a wide-eyed idealist could think Putin is more of their puppet than our sleazy leaders.
    ...I'm actually beginning to think that's why the Western elites uniformly hate the Russians: for their lack of sovereign debt and resultant freedom from the IMF'ers! (International MotherFuckers)
    America wins in "higher number on the screen" wealth.

I am still very suspicious of Mikhail Mishustin, and I cannot tell if Putin has much control over him. He seems to have strong ties to the WEF.

...meanwhile, the extremely unpopular and highly bellicose president of Ukraine, Zelensky, has instituted emergency measures that will prevent Ukrainians from protesting against war with Russia along with media censorship and blackouts.
    ------------------

That list makes me suspicious; it feels like a Whitmer kidnapping type situation.
    The authoritarians are looking for legal justification to escalate their response and bring in military forces.

The first purpose of the list is to convince the cops they are outnumbered and will be held individually responsible, with the intent of lowering their morale and breaking their will to continue enforcement measures.
    If that does not work, or the cops turn out to be UN troops, more aggressive tactics and better lists will be needed.

Where's Corn Pop? I'd like to hear his thoughts on this situation.

Joe Rogan Calls Out Biden's Cognitive Decline And Lies - YouTube

A Major Backfire – Is the Canadian Financial and Banking System in Serious Trouble as a Result of Their Attack on Private Bank Accounts? ConservativeTreehouse.com
    These tools of citizen control are things well known to the central bankers and control agents of finance, but they are never spoken about in polite company – let alone publicized, promoted and openly bragged about.

Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland essentially broke the financial code of Omerta, by highlighting how easy it is for government to seize your bank accounts, credit cards, retirement accounts, insurance, mortgages, loan access and cut you off from money.

Worse yet, the short-sighted Canadian government via Minister Freeland announced their ability to control cryptocurrency exchanges in their country and block access within a financial mechanism that exists almost entirely as an insurance policy and hedge against the exact actions the government was taking.

Gael Monfils, France's No 1 men's tennis player, has withdrawn from the Davis Cup due to an adverse reaction to the booster jab
    French No 1 Gael Monfils blames adverse reaction to Covid booster for his recent withdrawals | Daily Mail Online

Board Member of Large German Health Insurance Company Sounds the Alarm: Side Effects of COVID Vaccines Much Higher Than Official Reports Board Member of Large German Health Insurance Company Sounds the Alarm: Side Effects of COVID Vaccines Much Higher Than Official Reports

So this reinterpretation of the data was able to create a single graph from an excel spreadsheet from a study where the primary intervention increased mask compliance to far less than 50% of a rural population and showed a nominal effect on decreased cases of COVID in this community somehow showed that masks are ineffective? How is one able to make such a bold statement that masks don't work based on this reinterpretation of the data?

I personally don't care if you wear a mask or not. Just don't post nonsensical garbage simply because it conforms to your preexisting biases.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    America wins in "higher number on the screen" wealth.

I am still very suspicious of Mikhail Mishustin, and I cannot tell if Putin has much control over him. He seems to have strong ties to the WEF.

...meanwhile, the extremely unpopular and highly bellicose president of Ukraine, Zelensky, has instituted emergency measures that will prevent Ukrainians from protesting against war with Russia along with media censorship and blackouts.
    ------------------

That list makes me suspicious; it feels like a Whitmer kidnapping type situation.
    The authoritarians are looking for legal justification to escalate their response and bring in military forces.

The first purpose of the list is to convince the cops they are outnumbered and will be held individually responsible, with the intent of lowering their morale and breaking their will to continue enforcement measures.
    If that does not work, or the cops turn out to be UN troops, more aggressive tactics and better lists will be needed.
    Yep, with emphasis on the "breaking of their will" statement.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    So this reinterpretation of the data was able to create a single graph from an excel spreadsheet from a study where the primary intervention increased mask compliance to far less than 50% of a rural population and showed a nominal effect on decreased cases of COVID in this community somehow showed that masks are ineffective? How is one able to make such a bold statement that masks don't work based on this reinterpretation of the data?

I personally don't care if you wear a mask or not. Just don't post nonsensical garbage simply because it conforms to your preexisting biases.
    Don't tell me what to post, Charlie. I've been over this before.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Subby doesn't seem to understand that we don't always do what the government tells us to do.
    What makes you think that will help? even in a charitable hypothetical where the police aren't beating you in cells till you tell them, drug dealers get convicted all the time despite declaring they've never touched illegal items. How is telling police you lost the firearms they know you have going to help?