starting strength gym
Page 1972 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 97214721872192219621970197119721973197419822022207224722972 ... LastLast
Results 19,711 to 19,720 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Just so I understand: Russia has invaded the country that the son of the President of the United States of America has received graft money from, and we are supposed to do ... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Just so I understand: Russia has invaded the country that the son of the President of the United States of America has received graft money from, and we are supposed to do ... what?
    Protect the free ride world.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rodgers View Post
    Update from my little corner of the world:

The vaccine passport system dies on the 28th.

All COVID restrictions end at midnight March 13/14.
    Where is your side of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I haven't heard much about Iran lately. I wonder what those scoundrels might be up to?
    Makes you wonder why the pressure is put on Russia at the exact same time that the Nuclear proliferation agreement is going on with Iran and the US/West. My gut feeling is telling me that the discussion the US is having with Iran currently is not about their nuclear arsenal that they probably already have. But more to do with getting a foot hold in the Belt and Road Initiative treaty that Iran has entered into with China and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Where is your side of the world?
    He's in Far Eastern Canada.

__________________________________________________ _____

One of Tucker's best: Tucker: These are the realities that actually matter - YouTube

This is actually pretty huge news. More confirmation that the spike protein of the Pfyzer shot enters the nucleus. This is something we all were told at the very beginning of this mess that it doesn't happen. Turns out it was another lie because these docs dated Jan 2021 implies that the spike protein does enter the nucleus.

Dr. Raszek reviews Pfizer document showing spike protein from the vaccines enters the nucleus
    some points discussed
    - Spike entering the Nucleus
    - They were aware of the issue of waning even back then
    - a discussion on the novel lipids and the bio-distribution issues (which if I understood correctly from the video, the Aussie scientists had preview to the Japanese findings)
    - It was observed that most of the compounds were excreted from the test subjects body. However, one compound did stay in the body for the entire duration of the study. It is not known how long that specific compound stayed in the body due to the length of the study.
    - The Australian authorities originally had reserves for this specific LNP. However Pfizer told them that the structure of these compounds are similar to other approved compounds, and due to the emergency of the situation should be approved.

So basically, no one had a frikin clue what they were getting into and were relying on Pfyzer press releases and pressure tactics to authorize the shots.

Pfizer document: https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default...oi-2389-06.pdf

Shareable Clip: Chief Nerd

Full Video: Spike protein in nucleus "NEWS" - COVID-19 vaccines update 32 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    ...So this reinterpretation of the data was able to create a single graph from an excel spreadsheet from a study where the primary intervention increased mask compliance to far less than 50% of a rural population...
    ...I personally don't care if you wear a mask or not. Just don't post nonsensical garbage simply because it conforms to your preexisting biases.
    Let me get this straight:
    1. You are upset only a single graph was required to disprove the claims in a peer reviewed paper.
    2. You believe that Bangladesh, the most densely populated country in the world, has remote, sparsely populated rural areas.
    3. You further believe that masks somehow start working only after there is a >50% compliance rate.

Then, in your great wisdom, you decided lash out at other people about conflating their biases with fact and showing nonexistent critical thinking skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We cannot fall into their trap of calling this conflict an "invasion".
    They are trying to define the narrative through propaganda in language.
    It is only an "invasion" in the same way the Jan 6 protests were an "insurrection".

The Biden regime shows no sign of slowing down the march to war, vowing massive cyberattacks against Russia and further arming its enemies.

Imagine if Russia sent billions of dollars in weapons to the Mexican drug cartels, encouraged them to attack the US with these weapons, then called it an invasion when the US military decided to disarm the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    a sip of a vodka and soda with lime
    you are a sick individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    We cannot fall into their trap of calling this conflict an "invasion".
    Yeah, I know. I should have used scare quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Outside of work, I also refuse to wear a mask in most instances. I just don't feel that I am being "enslaved" if I am asked to wear one. Its not a big deal. I got a haircut the other day and politely asked the girl cutting my hair if she preferred I wear one or not. I didn't know her background or medical history. She said she didn't care so I didn't wear it. Just don't be a jerk about it.
    You are worse than a jerk for being an enabler. If the girl cutting your hair is so fragile that she needs her customers to wear hazmat gear, she should definitely find another job. There are kids sitting in school drooling into masks all day long because people like you just want to go with the flow and not ruffle any feathers.

This is exactly the kind of pathological empathy that is destroying western civilization.

"Don't be a jerk about the poor people flooding across your border."
    "Don't be a jerk about the mentally ill guy who started wearing a dress and now seems overly interested in reading books to small children."
    "Don't be a jerk about the young boy who is being chemically castrated before puberty because mommy decided he liked playing with dolls more than toy trucks."
    "Don't be a jerk about cops in general just because so many of them kneel to the group that riots and beat the shit out of the group that actually protests peacefully."

"Don't be a jerk" = "shut up and tolerate whatever the fuck we do to you". If anything, we need far more jerks, not fewer.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    you are a sick individual.
    My apologies for the soda and lime! A local favorite is a chilled vodka shot with a chaser shot of pickle juice.