starting strength gym
Page 1975 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 97514751875192519651973197419751976197719852025207524752975 ... LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,750 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Here's an example of the DC "Virtuals" mindset: Biden Defense Officials Are Trying to Figure Out How to Train Ukrainians to Fight by Online Video

They live as Avatars.

Here's the full Patel Patriot analysis / theory:
    From Ukraine With Love

Russian disinformation? Dunno but my mind is open especially after the whole Biden quid-pro-quo projection onto Trump with regards to Ukraine. Remember that whole Congressional hearing run by the honorable Adam Schiff regarding Trump's phone conversation? Only Adam's buddies were allowed to ask questions or bring witnesses to question. LMFAO

In my opinion, there's a clean-up happening everywhere...including here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    That's one of the points. They are reconditioning these children to become future soldier karens in their "Pussy New World".
    One of the bigger points. I think it will backfire though, since the kids saw their parents being pussies, so the obvious response is disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    I do not have an informed opinion on the Russia/Ukraine situation, but I did read this essay today, written by Putin, outlining his assessment of the historic relationship between Russia and Ukraine. I found it thought-provoking.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181
    Could anyone get this to open?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Out of curiosity, how would you react if you sat down to get a haircut and were handed a mask and politely asked to wear it as the person states "I am a single mother who was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the medications I need to take to control my MS work by suppressing my immune system and therefore I am high risk if I get COVID"? .
    I would say, "Given the fact that masks don't work, you are far too sick to be exposed to the public. You are being irresponsible toward your child's welfare by exposing yourself to the risk of catching the flu, or a cold, and having to go "in hospital" where you cannot care for the child. I am leaving now, because I will not permit you to make me responsible for your child's welfare. I don't really need a haircut anyway, I just like to look at your tits, which are very nice for a woman with MS. If you love your child, you will go home. Failure to do so should subject the child to be taken into custody by CPS, who I am calling on my way out of here. In fact, where is the child right now? Do you even know? Is the poor thing being cared for by someone not wearing The Mask? My advice to you is to quit worrying about my mask and start worrying about your child, you heartless selfish monster. And what kind of an idiot with fragile MS on immune system suppressive medication works as a hairdresser anyway? You are both a heartless monster and an idiot. Get away from me!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    I couldn't. Really makes you want to read it, when they don't want you to.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Out of curiosity, how would you react if you sat down to get a haircut and were handed a mask and politely asked to wear it as the person states "I am a single mother who was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the medications I need to take to control my MS work by suppressing my immune system and therefore I am high risk if I get COVID"? I hate to break this too you but there are day-walkers who walk among us and work beside us. They don't owe us a detailed breakdown of their medical history and they have a right to their employment as well. I don't wear a mask when out in public and haven't done so in quite some time, but if someone asks me too I don't decry "enslavement" and argue with them like a petulant child. Is it that hard for you to be kind?

Regardless, the CDC is about to lift most of the mask mandates soon as hospitalizations are down. Given your post you will be able to find new boogeymen to argue about.
    This concern trolling is a flag, Rip.

Yeah, but it's fun occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post

No but it's available on the archive.

https://archive.is/IzbpA

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I would say, "Given the fact that masks don't work, you are far too sick to be exposed to the public. You are being irresponsible toward your child's welfare by exposing yourself to the risk of catching the flu, or a cold, and having to go "in hospital" where you cannot care for the child. I am leaving now, because I will not permit you to make me responsible for your child's welfare. I don't really need a haircut anyway, I just like to look at your tits, which are very nice for a woman with MS. If you love your child, you will go home. Failure to do so should subject the child to be taken into custody by CPS, who I am calling on my way out of here. In fact, where is the child right now? Do you even know? Is the poor thing being cared for by someone not wearing The Mask? My advice to you is to quit worrying about my mask and start worrying about your child, you heartless selfish monster. And what kind of an idiot with fragile MS on immune system suppressive medication works as a hairdresser anyway? You are both a heartless monster and an idiot. Get away from me!!"
    Folks, this is why Coach Rip drives ths bus we ride on. Nothing missed here. Brilliant!

starting strength coach development program
    Snake Island was interesting. The guys refusing to surrender and instead dying in vain in a meaningless display by people who responded to you by shrugging their shoulders and ending your existence. That's the most libertarian thing I can think off.