starting strength gym
Page 1977 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 97714771877192719671975197619771978197919872027207724772977 ... LastLast
Results 19,761 to 19,770 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I've been ignoring the Rumors regarding biolabs in Ukraine as disinfo. But, this got my attention: Web Archive Evidence of US Funded Labs in Ukraine

Can Americans imagine a reason why Putin might not want these labs right next to his country? Seem logical? Would Americans like Russian bio labs in Mexico?

Fortunately, this whole bio-lab conspiracy will be debunked shortly by an authoritative source.

-------------------
    In 5 days, the FDA releases thousands of Pfizer documents regarding the "vaccine". Nobody will even notice because of the horrific "War," and maybe, if you all eat your vegetables, we'll get to see a real live Russian Cyber Attack in this movie! Stock up, boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    Could anyone get this to open?
    https://archive.fo/http://en.kremlin...ent/news/66181
    Pick a date. I didn’t know that the speech was originally made in July last year. But who knows, I’m not planning to compare the versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The term "Nazi" has absolutely lost all meaning when a Ukranian Jewish billionnaire is funding the self-proclaimed/formerly neo-Nazi Azov Battalion (complete with Roman salutes), and Israel exports arms to them.

Ukraine: Batallion Backed by Jewish Billionaire Sent to Fight Pro-Russian Militias | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

bne IntelliNews - Ukraine’s law enforcement clashes with far right Azov movement
    According to the above link, President Zelenskiy was the former business partner of said Jewish billionaire Ihor Kolomoisky. It gets messy.

Rights groups demand Israel stop arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine - Israel News - Haaretz.com

What the fuck is actually going on is anyone's guess, but Russia's move is very similar to Germany's moves on Poland in '39 and for many of the same reasons (to stop ethnic cleansing of their own in bitterly disputed, former regions). It does seem like the West has let this problem linger on for nearly a decade, and has put these countries in an impossible situation. Again, echoes of the late 1930's.

Do you all think Russia will simply point all their shit at the cities now, and expect everyone else in the rural areas to just fall in line? I don't think that would end well, and people won't take it if, for example, one day their local police are suddenly wearing Russian uniforms... or do you think this is the phase 1 strike, and phase 2 is all-out invasion and occupation of the whole country?
    Anyone I see now posting crap about this I’m going to send that haaretz link for the headline alone.

If we’re guessing what Russia will do that’s anyone’s guess. Russia wants its borders as far west as it can to give it as much strategic depth between invaders and Moscow. Whenever it’s been powerful it’s had a lot of depth, when it’s weak it’s had a little. On this basis I would presume that they will take as much land as they can get, I think it’s unlikely that they’ll take a whole country at once, that seems a bridge too far but I can’t think of anything that will stop them. I think it’s far more likely they’ll enter peace talks and “give up” parts they occupy and settle with about half of Ukraine. From what little I know there is a big east/west split in Ukraine and the east half of Ukraine is very pro Russian.
    I also don’t think the US will get involved in any meaningful way, it’s a long way to get ground forces in, especially when they have to stop at every town to inform the locals what the soldiers correct pronouns are. And no European country, namely Germany, will want the US to. I’m sure they’ll do some air strikes to say they did something and leave it at that. They might even call the Russians first to make sure there’s no escalation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Subby, is there anything you would die for?
    I don’t know.

My fucking city lit up it's sporting stadium in blue and yellow tonight. Fucking incredible, it makes me want to approach 100 people in the street and see if they can pick Ukraine on a map.

Since this is a Covid thread, do we have any good data on what the testing rates are for Russian Soldiers in Ukraine? The last thing the world needs is for Covid to rip through a warzone. Don't you know most war deaths are actually caused by sickness?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    No but it's available on the archive.
    https://archive.is/IzbpA
    That is a very worthwhile read.

I know many of our older conservative friends still equate modern day Russia with Bolshevik Communism.
    The spirit of Bolshevik Communism today is alive and well in DC, London, Rome and Brussels, not Moscow.
    Who has been lying to you for the past 2 years? Don't you find it odd they are the ones pushing anti-Russian anti-Putin propaganda?
    We have learned CNN does not tell the truth. Ever.

I have never seen or even imagined a propaganda campaign as extensive and well-organized as what we have seen the past two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    And when WEREN'T the damn rooskies the bad guys? From the inbred tsars, to the commissars. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    I’m thinking little brains Putin is wishing he was on the other side of “bang” right now. It’s hard to know what will happen when you do something, BUT when you actually displace millions of people and kill innocence, he deserves everything coming. What he just did, this one tiny man in a ivory Russian tower did… outweighs anything the Covid restrictions had on the people of Ukraine.

Study by Lund University in Sweden shows "that [#Pfizer's mRNA vaccine][...] can be reverse transcribed to DNA [..], and this may give rise to the concern if [vaccine]-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects."
    CIMB | Free Full-Text | Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line | HTML

It does incorporate into human DNA. And it'''s probably messing up embryogenesis.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Out of curiosity, how would you react if you sat down to get a haircut and were handed a mask and politely asked to wear it as the person states "I am a single mother who was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the medications I need to take to control my MS work by suppressing my immune system and therefore I am high risk if I get COVID"? I hate to break this too you but there are day-walkers who walk among us and work beside us. They don't owe us a detailed breakdown of their medical history and they have a right to their employment as well. I don't wear a mask when out in public and haven't done so in quite some time, but if someone asks me too I don't decry "enslavement" and argue with them like a petulant child. Is it that hard for you to be kind?

Regardless, the CDC is about to lift most of the mask mandates soon as hospitalizations are down. Given your post you will be able to find new boogeymen to argue about.
    I would not get a haircut by her.
    Do you also realize that the mask creates major psychological issues for some people as well. I know many people including myself that get incredible anxiety when my face is covered. That should also be respected, no?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Here's an example of the DC "Virtuals" mindset: Biden Defense Officials Are Trying to Figure Out How to Train Ukrainians to Fight by Online Video

They live as Avatars.
    I like your optimism but it sounds a little to "Q" based for me. On the other hand there is so much information out there who knows what the fuck is true. One thing forsure, is that anything I hear on mainstream legacy media is all blatant lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    One of the bigger points. I think it will backfire though, since the kids saw their parents being pussies, so the obvious response is disgust.
    Very possible.
    It will also backfire hugely on all the organized religions and their outreach offshoots that pushed all the covid narrative crap down their constituents throats.
    Heck, the official Jewish Orthodox synagogues in Australia would not allow constituents that were not vaccinated to enter prayer service.
    The Chassidic masters took on Tzarists regimes and then after that stood up to communist Russia at the cost of many of their and their followers lives. Only that the children of the survivors sell out themselves to a similar entity 40 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    "The invasion of Ukraine is a humiliating defeat for Joe Biden." Another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    And when WEREN'T the damn rooskies the bad guys? From the inbred tsars, to the commissars. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I’m thinking little brains Putin is wishing he was on the other side of “bang” right now. It’s hard to know what will happen when you do something, BUT when you actually displace millions of people and kill innocence, he deserves everything coming. What he just did, this one tiny man in a ivory Russian tower did… outweighs anything the Covid restrictions had on the people of Ukraine.
    Read Yngvi's post. You guys have to remember that you don't understand but about 5% of what's going on in Eastern Europe/Asia right now. Everything you've been told is either a deliberate lie or is factually incorrect. We have no "news media." We have only propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "The invasion of Ukraine is a humiliating defeat for Joe Biden." Another one.

Read Yngvi's post. You guys have to remember that you don't understand but about 5% of what's going on in Eastern Europe/Asia right now. Everything you've been told is either a deliberate lie or is factually incorrect. We have no "news media." We have only propaganda.
    Yes, I'm reminded of the quote, "Are we the baddies?" I don't know anymore. State media and government have obfuscated, lied, and gas lit for so long now, I'm not sure if truth is even distinguishable.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Hillary clip at ~9:00 is amazing. It makes you wonder how these people learned to lie like this, know you know they are lying, and do it anyway. I lack that ability, and so do you. Almost makes you feel inadequate, doesn't it?