starting strength gym
Page 1978 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 97814781878192819681976197719781979198019882028207824782978 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,780 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Putin is a POS that will lose his little mind and go crazy before all this is over. He is a mad man who wanted to rattle the cage and he woke up the world to his real intentions. We on the right have to stop sleeping with dogs(Putin) when it fits our political desires. The Dems/media have hurt the narrative with fake collusion, Putin is still the bad guy though.
    Putin is one of the only current world leaders who speaks out against Wokeism. If only the west leadership spoke about it's dangers to the existence of humanity itself. Instead they are the promulgators of this corrosive and destructive ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I've been ignoring the Rumors regarding biolabs in Ukraine as disinfo. But, this got my attention: Web Archive Evidence of US Funded Labs in Ukraine

Can Americans imagine a reason why Putin might not want these labs right next to his country? Seem logical? Would Americans like Russian bio labs in Mexico?

Fortunately, this whole bio-lab conspiracy will be debunked shortly by an authoritative source.

-------------------
    In 5 days, the FDA releases thousands of Pfizer documents regarding the "vaccine". Nobody will even notice because of the horrific "War," and maybe, if you all eat your vegetables, we'll get to see a real live Russian Cyber Attack in this movie! Stock up, boys and girls.
    Regarding the first point.
    There are many theories going around right now. I was hoping for you to bring this one up here.

Regarding the second point.
    I wonder how much of these papers will be redacted?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Since this is a Covid thread, do we have any good data on what the testing rates are for Russian Soldiers in Ukraine? The last thing the world needs is for Covid to rip through a warzone. Don't you know most war deaths are actually caused by sickness?
    It's a good thing that covid is not dangerous especially to healthy young strong soldiers.
    Plus, the day after my friend Zeev Zelenko put out his findings about HCQ on the YT video that went viral. Putin bought over a million doses of HCQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Hillary clip at ~9:00 is amazing. It makes you wonder how these people learned to lie like this, know you know they are lying, and do it anyway. I lack that ability, and so do you. Almost makes you feel inadequate, doesn't it?
    I saw that, just unbelievable. And these people refuse to just go away with their ill gotten gains and leave us alone. Must be the power and control they desire now.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, I'm reminded of the quote, "Are we the baddies?" I don't know anymore. State media and government have obfuscated, lied, and gas lit for so long now, I'm not sure if truth is even distinguishable.
    Further, just think about how the current administration is screwing over Americans on a daily basis, and think about what they get away with in far away countries.

I wonder if Vlad has the dirt on enough scumbag politicians and their "aquaintences" that he's just sitting back giving the big middle finger?

Looks like that whole story about Ukrainian soldiers saying fuck you to a Russian warship and fighting to the death was likely staged for propaganda purposes; Another fake.

Russia has said there were no casualties and has been releasing videos of their military taking a large number of Ukrainian soldiers prisoner on the island that was supposedly bombed.
    DDOS-GUARD

Time will tell which version of the story is true, but I can find no evidence to suggest the Ukrainian president, Zelensky and his comrades are telling the truth.

From the original Guardian article that was posted here: "The audio has been published by multiple media outlets including the Ukrainian online newspaper Ukrayinska Pravda"
    This is a Babylon Bee type story; They actually cited an online newspaper called "Pravda" (The name of the infamous Soviet Bolshevik propaganda newspaper) to release this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Looks like that whole story about Ukrainian soldiers saying fuck you to a Russian warship and fighting to the death was likely staged for propaganda purposes; Another fake.

Russia has said there were no casualties and has been releasing videos of their military taking a large number of Ukrainian soldiers prisoner on the island that was supposedly bombed.
    DDOS-GUARD

Time will tell which version of the story is true, but I can find no evidence to suggest the Ukrainian president, Zelensky and his comrades are telling the truth.

From the original Guardian article that was posted here: "The audio has been published by multiple media outlets including the Ukrainian online newspaper Ukrayinska Pravda"
    This is a Babylon Bee type story; They actually cited an online newspaper called "Pravda" (The name of the infamous Soviet Bolshevik propaganda newspaper) to release this story.
    See what I mean? We know absolutely nothing about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I like your optimism but it sounds a little to "Q" based for me. On the other hand there is so much information out there who knows what the fuck is true. One thing forsure, is that anything I hear on mainstream legacy media is all blatant lies.
    Gilead, this reply isn't really meant for you. You just prompted it.

Yes, it is Q-like thinking. Speaking of Q, I've never seen the globalist assets attack anything like it attacked Q-like thinking. Therefore...

Step back and think strategically how one would take down the globalists...once and for all. We now KNOW the globalists really do control just about everything except this forum. There's too much lock-step cooperation in the propaganda psyop that's taken place over the last 2 years.

So, It's very clear now....the globalists' biggest enemies must cooperate, while pretending to be working against one another. There's no other way to have a chance against this level of control. It MUST be a massive sting operation. And, I'm sorry guys, but I see all the pieces coming together around these puppets. Crimes against humanity? And there's an executive order that addresses that? Have we ever witnessed a more fucked up situation in the white house? Something is up, and we all know it.

I think many really bright people fail to escape our cold-war programming. Our true enemies are not the countries we compete against. Competition is necessary, good, healthy. Competition makes life worth living. But we all share a very powerful, supra-national enemy that pits us against one another in unhealthy ways. THIS...at its score...was Q's message. The Globalists DO NOT want you to consider that mindset. Therefore, consider it.

"Not a lie, think about it man, WW3 might have been kicked off by a crack head." Said FJB, possibly to Corn Pop.

GOOGLE announced it is removing America’s Frontline Doctors’ website from search results:

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...87808176852999

If The Great Reset crowd was not so much smarter than everyone else, we might be trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Hillary clip at ~9:00 is amazing. It makes you wonder how these people learned to lie like this, know you know they are lying, and do it anyway. I lack that ability, and so do you. Almost makes you feel inadequate, doesn't it?
    This is where we're going with this. The point of J6 was to firmly seal the deal that any citizen who holds populist political views = "a direct threat to democracy", therefore = Nazi. Covid-19 was a project to furnish the public themselves with the tools to essentially self-manage and self-police, giving them the license and backing so that the man in the street felt confident to identify and label any dissenting voices as "anti-science"/"anti-health" and basically as someone who represents a danger to the group and is worthy of ostracisation. It tested public compliance with this idea, within the limits of the sphere of "public health", and now this "virus" is gone and we await the next pandemic and have all the tools with which to deal with it, as Mr. Gates has described.

The Canadian trucker protest only entrenched one thing in the public's mind - it's now normal if the government takes away your access to financial services, and your livelihood, if you do something to get yourself labelled as a dissenting troublemaker. All of these little milestones are part of a Pavlovian psy-op to make totalitarianism the accepted, new norm. Think of the images we're subjected to on a daily basis through our devices. It's satanic.

Now, as Hillary hinted at, this will be the next phase. It makes perfect sense that the West has encouraged this Ukrainian situation to fester and rot since 2014, with war crimes happening on both sides, and inevitably leading to this. It would actually benefit them if it developed into a televised bloodbath over the next few weeks. They'll then have the justification to go about identifying "domestic terrorists" or "enemies of democracy" as any Westerners who slightly disagree with Officialdom's globohomo line on Russia/whoever. Of course, the United States has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists.

Watson nails it again!
    World War Woke - YouTube

Joe Rogan Rips Bill Gates: "You're Giving Out Health Advice And You're Sick"

(Jan 27, 2021) Klaus Schwab invites Putin to Davos and asks him to explain his thoughts on cooperating more with WEF leaders. Putin proceeds to piss all over globalization, big tech, and attempts at a new world order.

“It’s clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized world order is over”

Clip: (2021) Putin pushes back on the WEF globalist agenda

Full Video: Special Address by Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation | DAVOS AGENDA 2021 - YouTube

BBC uses military parade as Ukraine ‘invasion’ footage – but their excuse is ‘near-impossible’ – SKWAWKBOX

New Zealand is Done With Jacinda Ardern and Vaccine Mandates
    New Zealand is Done With Jacinda Ardern and Vaccine Mandates

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is where we're going with this. The point of J6 was to firmly seal the deal that any citizen who holds populist political views = "a direct threat to democracy", therefore = Nazi. Covid-19 was a project to furnish the public themselves with the tools to essentially self-manage and self-police, giving them the license and backing so that the man in the street felt confident to identify and label any dissenting voices as "anti-science"/"anti-health" and basically as someone who represents a danger to the group and is worthy of ostracisation. It tested public compliance with this idea, within the limits of the sphere of "public health", and now this "virus" is gone and we await the next pandemic and have all the tools with which to deal with it, as Mr. Gates has described.

The Canadian trucker protest only entrenched one thing in the public's mind - it's now normal if the government takes away your access to financial services, and your livelihood, if you do something to get yourself labelled as a dissenting troublemaker. All of these little milestones are part of a Pavlovian psy-op to make totalitarianism the accepted, new norm. Think of the images we're subjected to on a daily basis through our devices. It's satanic.

Now, as Hillary hinted at, this will be the next phase. It makes perfect sense that the West has encouraged this Ukrainian situation to fester and rot since 2014, with war crimes happening on both sides, and inevitably leading to this. It would actually benefit them if it developed into a televised bloodbath over the next few weeks. They'll then have the justification to go about identifying "domestic terrorists" or "enemies of democracy" as any Westerners who slightly disagree with Officialdom's globohomo line on Russia/whoever. Of course, the United States has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists.
    100% agree. With you Matt, not Them, that is.

Thank you Coach for acknowledging my attempts at humor throughout this shit show we're living in.

Another thing I've wondered about FJB's Corn Pop story, is who does the old fossil personify him with? I'm guessing it's Big Mike?