starting strength gym
Page 1979 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 97914791879192919691977197819791980198119892029207924792979 ... LastLast
Results 19,781 to 19,790 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

The supposed war in the Ukraine is 95 percent fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Gilead, this reply isn't really meant for you. You just prompted it.

Yes, it is Q-like thinking. Speaking of Q, I've never seen the globalist assets attack anything like it attacked Q-like thinking. Therefore...

Step back and think strategically how one would take down the globalists...once and for all. We now KNOW the globalists really do control just about everything except this forum. There's too much lock-step cooperation in the propaganda psyop that's taken place over the last 2 years.

So, It's very clear now....the globalists' biggest enemies must cooperate, while pretending to be working against one another. There's no other way to have a chance against this level of control. It MUST be a massive sting operation. And, I'm sorry guys, but I see all the pieces coming together around these puppets. Crimes against humanity? And there's an executive order that addresses that? Have we ever witnessed a more fucked up situation in the white house? Something is up, and we all know it.

I think many really bright people fail to escape our cold-war programming. Our true enemies are not the countries we compete against. Competition is necessary, good, healthy. Competition makes life worth living. But we all share a very powerful, supra-national enemy that pits us against one another in unhealthy ways. THIS...at its score...was Q's message. The Globalists DO NOT want you to consider that mindset. Therefore, consider it.
    Who really knows what is happening and who is really pulling the strings. Q theory could be valid.
    For me personally I can't handle living through that type of suspense. I have listened to a few Q ideas and they really uplift you and give you hope and make you think that light is at the end of the tunnel. They pick you up and then all while you think the redemption is finally here, reality slams you to the ground in a super forceful way shattering all the hope that was built.
    I gave Q the benefit of the doubt up until trump lost the election. After that I just couldn't take all the ways people were trying to justify that let down.
    I hope you are correct in your assessment because it's about time that justice is dealt. And this time in history I hope it will be given in full force to the true people that deserve it.

US, EU, UK, and Canada, to eject selected Russian banks from #SWIFT and to restrict Russia's central bank - joint statement.
    Joint Statement on Further Restrictive Economic Measures

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Who really knows what is happening and who is really pulling the strings. Q theory could be valid.
    For me personally I can't handle living through that type of suspense. I have listened to a few Q ideas and they really uplift you and give you hope and make you think that light is at the end of the tunnel. They pick you up and then all while you think the redemption is finally here, reality slams you to the ground in a super forceful way shattering all the hope that was built.
    I gave Q the benefit of the doubt up until trump lost the election. After that I just couldn't take all the ways people were trying to justify that let down.
    I hope you are correct in your assessment because it's about time that justice is dealt. And this time in history I hope it will be given in full force to the true people that deserve it.

US, EU, UK, and Canada, to eject selected Russian banks from #SWIFT and to restrict Russia's central bank - joint statement.
    Joint Statement on Further Restrictive Economic Measures
    Prepare for the Petro/Crypto/Yuan. US dollar is going bye bye.

In the Blueprint for Armageddon podcast by Dan Carlin, I am pretty sure he said a London newspaper used pictures from ~1910 (?), claiming they were from WW1. I may be getting the dates mixed up. Newspapers/Media have been doing this forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    All of it is lies. EVERY WORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill G View Post
    GOOGLE announced it is removing America’s Frontline Doctors’ website from search results:
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...87808176852999
    If The Great Reset crowd was not so much smarter than everyone else, we might be trouble.
    I noticed I could not get many pro-Russian articles on the Ukrainian conflict to load. I got the security certificate error.
    There is no way for me to know for sure, but it is very possible Google is censoring websites (Not just searches or links through Google) in a targeted version of what happened in 2013: Google Goes Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    See what I mean? We know absolutely nothing about any of this.
    How about this one:
    There has been a story circulating about an ace Ukrainian pilot gunning down 6 Russian migs.
    Here is the truth: 'Ghost Of Kyiv' Viral Clip Actually Fake Footage From PC Game
    All fake propaganda.

We also have this strange situation where several governors of both parties have simultaneously decided to ban Russian alcohol from state owned or regulated liquor stores.
    It looks like the governor of Texas is asking independent businesses to boycott Russia.

Isn't it strange we don't have any independent footage of war coming out from Ukraine?
    In Syria we had hundreds of hours of footage per day.
    After several days, I have seen almost no independent footage from Ukraine.

We have surpassed the Covid propaganda effort, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Isn't it strange we don't have any independent footage of war coming out from Ukraine?
    In Syria we had hundreds of hours of footage per day.
    After several days, I have seen almost no independent footage from Ukraine.

We have surpassed the Covid propaganda effort, by far.
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

This guy provides an excellent strategic overview of the Russian invasion. You aren't going to see this kind of realistic analysis in the mainstream or even conservative media.

He also makes an excellent point about the Zelensky regime. They are handing out AKs for one very simple reason. They are encouraging an amateur army to throw themselves at the Russians and end up in body bags. They are trying to hypnotize these people into dying so they can use their deaths for propaganda purposes. We don't know all his motives, but I think it is safe to say that Putin is overthrowing a very evil regime.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I've been ignoring the Rumors regarding biolabs in Ukraine as disinfo. But, this got my attention: Web Archive Evidence of US Funded Labs in Ukraine

Can Americans imagine a reason why Putin might not want these labs right next to his country? Seem logical? Would Americans like Russian bio labs in Mexico?

Fortunately, this whole bio-lab conspiracy will be debunked shortly by an authoritative source.

-------------------
    In 5 days, the FDA releases thousands of Pfizer documents regarding the "vaccine". Nobody will even notice because of the horrific "War," and maybe, if you all eat your vegetables, we'll get to see a real live Russian Cyber Attack in this movie! Stock up, boys and girls.
    I can't seem to find any info about these documents that are supposed to come out in 5 days. I only find info about the ones that were already released in Nov 2021

FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval - LifeSite