starting strength gym
Page 1980 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 98014801880193019701978197919801981198219902030208024802980 ... LastLast
Results 19,791 to 19,800 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    One UA-centric source for leaked footage: Reddit - Dive into anything

Amongst the clearly real footage has been the odd really weird thing - including what look liked cell phone footage of a Russian jet getting blown out the sky. People were quick to point out that real video footage of Ukrainian skies had been (professionally) mixed with very realistic in-game graphics from Digital Combat Simulator - a PC game for nerds.

What's being reported in the media isn't accurate, Ukrainians are taking massive losses. Russian supply lines are flowing and new forward positions are being set up. There is also terrible crime and looting within Ukrainian cities, especially as people come forward to collect their 3 rifles. I imagine a fair few of these things will make their way to the streets Sweden or Manchester in due time.

Yeah, almost everything we're hearing about Ukraine is complete bullshit. The "Ghost of Kiev", the Snake Island soldiers, all the old/reused footage from prior conflicts.

Something is definitely happening in Ukraine but nothing the Western media is reporting is true.

Something that is true, and somewhat bizarre, is that Ukraine's president is a comedian, and just a few years ago was starring in a tv show playing the role of the president. The production company of the show then launched a political party and got him elected.

I did remember thinking that flying 10 jets in formation over a city at such low altitude seemed odd, perhaps a show of force but seemingly crazy. Not surprising that it was fake.
    One thing that I am loving about this conflict is the biggest loser seems to be the media, they are getting absolutely shit on, I haven’t seen my local rag post “news” on FB without at least 50% of the comments pointing out how shit they are. It’s incredible.

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...09363150016513
    Apologies to the world for being the model. As shit as Canada is right now, bond villains aren’t using Canada as the ideal country.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I noticed I could not get many pro-Russian articles on the Ukrainian conflict to load. I got the security certificate error.
    There is no way for me to know for sure, but it is very possible Google is censoring websites (Not just searches or links through Google) in a targeted version of what happened in 2013: Google Goes Down

How about this one:
    There has been a story circulating about an ace Ukrainian pilot gunning down 6 Russian migs.
    Here is the truth: 'Ghost Of Kyiv' Viral Clip Actually Fake Footage From PC Game
    All fake propaganda.

We also have this strange situation where several governors of both parties have simultaneously decided to ban Russian alcohol from state owned or regulated liquor stores.
    It looks like the governor of Texas is asking independent businesses to boycott Russia.

Isn't it strange we don't have any independent footage of war coming out from Ukraine?
    In Syria we had hundreds of hours of footage per day.
    After several days, I have seen almost no independent footage from Ukraine.

We have surpassed the Covid propaganda effort, by far.

I think Abbott, Q, and the liquor stores got together on this one. If we have passed Covid Propaganda now..? What will THEY tell us in the future. Maybe the Earth is flat… I’ll gladly walk off the edge right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Prepare for the Petro/Crypto/Yuan. US dollar is going bye bye.
    What a fucked up world when Russia is the good guy fighting for its freedom.

Wow, Mark. You must really be proud of the posters on this board. I never in my life thought I would be seeing such patriots stand up for the freedom of Putin/Russia guided by the Q conspiracy theories that they read from fringe right wing websites denying that any such Russian invasion has occurred on a sovereign country. Is this honestly the type of bullshit that you want to associate yourself with? You have people on here literally stating that the invasion is Biden's fault, yet at the same time denying an invasion has ever occurred and cheering Russia on as they (Russia) fights for their freedom as they invaded another country. If this board is now pro Russia, are the posters of this board suggesting that it is Biden's fault for Ukraine taking up arms to defend themselves from the Russian freedom fighters who are somehow fighting for Ukraine's freedom? Fucking bravo.

I expect to be banned for saying this, but in the words of the Ukrainian soldiers on snake island (who hopefully are still alive), go fuck yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Prepare for the Petro/Crypto/Yuan. US dollar is going bye bye.
    What makes you think this, the fact that the entire world goes on a manic dollar buying spree anytime there is a crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This guy provides an excellent strategic overview of the Russian invasion. You aren't going to see this kind of realistic analysis in the mainstream or even conservative media.

He also makes an excellent point about the Zelensky regime. They are handing out AKs for one very simple reason. They are encouraging an amateur army to throw themselves at the Russians and end up in body bags. They are trying to hypnotize these people into dying so they can use their deaths for propaganda purposes. We don't know all his motives, but I think it is safe to say that Putin is overthrowing a very evil regime.
    Watch this. Very important.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I can't seem to find any info about these documents that are supposed to come out in 5 days. I only find info about the ones that were already released in Nov 2021

FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval - LifeSite
    https://www.fdanews.com/ext/resource...pdf?1641590012

The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of
    55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due
    on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.
    So, fake covid replaced with fake war. Yawn. So predictable.