starting strength gym
Page 1987 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 98714871887193719771985198619871988198919972037208724872987 ... LastLast
Results 19,861 to 19,870 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Textbook example of false dichotomy. Like so: There are kids being sexually trafficked and raped RIGHT NOW. You aren't on here exhausting your fingers to type furious admonishments of child rape. I can only assume you're a kiddie diddler because you haven't. You PERVERT. You FIEND.
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Chuck fucks little underage girls. Maybe boys too. Otherwise, he would have condemned it. Clearly. Let me be clear. If you do not oppose the problem, you're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I think you are just being really polite to convince yourself that the mask is not being forced on you. You have normalized this ridiculous symbolization of health status and compliance. As if asking if one would prefer you wear a mask or not while getting a haircut makes any sense at all or is some kind of polite gesture. Normal is NOT wearing a mask at the barber shop, period. Anything other than that, is pure delusion. I respect your freedom to choose whether to put it on or not, but it doesn't make it less delusional.
    Good stuff, Francesco! There are definitely a large number of delusional leaders and fellow citizens walking among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Plus, the information warfare for this thing is bad, really bad. the grainy CGI, the burnt down tanks from the 50's, the Africans and Pakistanis at the "Kiev train station", shit like that. It is like they are using the C team for this.
    Seriously. with the type of people that but any narrative you give them, do you need propeganda of higher quality?!

Check out the fear mongering in this piece of shit article.

"The report is a stark account of the fierce consequences that the world is already experiencing, like growing numbers of people dying from heat."

Google News -

I'd love to point you in the direction of graphic videos of Ukrainian citizens being gunned down and shelled if you care to watch.

Not that this hasn't been kicked around already, but here's another voice on the mRNA transcription issue:

It does incorporate into human DNA. And it'''s probably messing up embryogenesis.

She should be in everyone's bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Can we start taking wagers yet on end dates? We have to be specific, that we mean REQUIRED muzzling, and clarify that we mean everywhere (not just in certain states, or perhaps even countries?), or specify that we mean in specific locations, like stores or schools or on planes. For example, I'd be willing to bet that the mask mandates on planes (and maybe even in schools, but God, I hope not) NEVER go away, not without some bloody wars being fought and won, at least.
    If they can get the war with Russia that they're desperate for, they will let everyone take them off as a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Seriously. with the type of people that but any narrative you give them, do you need propeganda of higher quality?!
    major truth here.

Barry,
    Are these procedures Nuclear explosion related, or are they advising covid related policies even in such an event?
    Nuclear Explosion | Ready.gov
    Go to the basement or middle of the building. Stay away from the outer walls and roof. Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you’re sheltering with people who are not a part of your household. Children under two years old, people who have trouble breathing, and those who are unable to remove masks on their own should not wear them

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    No. You should have engaged the entirety of the post.

I do not care about Russia OR Ukraine, but the framing and questions of my post were rhetorical to give you a platform to make a reasonable argument. You've squandered it, completely.

Three long sentences to say "I will not."

I have never used "owned the libtards" seriously in a sentence because I'm not given to wanton, emotional outbursts of populism. Yeesh.

Textbook example of false dichotomy. Like so: There are kids being sexually trafficked and raped RIGHT NOW. You aren't on here exhausting your fingers to type furious admonishments of child rape. I can only assume you're a kiddie diddler because you haven't. You PERVERT. You FIEND.

The truly scary thing is I don't actually believe that, but you likely do believe in your false dichotomies. Because you want to. Because that's how you feel, and such feelings are useful to help you justify your actions and lack of critical analysis.
    So you are mad that I didn't answer your self-admittedly rhetorical question about a subject that you also just stated you don't care about? Why did you feel the need to respond to my post, where I wasn't even addressing you, regarding the statement that was made that no one ever said there was no invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Can we start taking wagers yet on end dates? We have to be specific, that we mean REQUIRED muzzling, and clarify that we mean everywhere (not just in certain states, or perhaps even countries?), or specify that we mean in specific locations, like stores or schools or on planes. For example, I'd be willing to bet that the mask mandates on planes (and maybe even in schools, but God, I hope not) NEVER go away, not without some bloody wars being fought and won, at least.
    We certainly can. I made the post about mask mandates being lifted by the CDC the day before the CDC lifted mask mandates. BTW, those dastardly liberals in California are lifting school mask mandates on March 12th. Are you still ready to engage in those wars, or can we just wait the week and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Chuck fucks little underage girls. Maybe boys too. Otherwise, he would have condemned it. Clearly. Let me be clear. If you do not oppose the problem, you're part of the problem.
    Mark, I'm only going to tell you this once. I'm not into the young stuff. I prefer more of "fixer-upper" projects. Just last night I was smacking the dust off the ass of this old bag of bone's ass, you know her as "Mom", and rejuvenated her with a good lubrication. I thought it was a little weird that she wanted your dad to watch, but dammit, I am now totally into it! It is a little weird that you were fantasizing about me fucking underage girls and boys in your mind, you sick fuck.